Walgreensの社員レビュー

19,890 件のレビューを表示
社風
Great benifits, Great enviromet. pay could be better
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Paradise Valley, AZ2017年12月14日
Walgreens makes alot of money. i think they should start the initial pay higher than what they offer. Other than that its a great company to work for, plenty of opportunity to grow.
社風
Not a terrible convenience store gig!
Cashier/Photo (現在は退職) –  Lakeway, TX2017年12月14日
Walgreen's is your typical convenience store/pharmacy. As a cashier your biggest challenge will be staying busy during slow hours along with cashing out difficult customers. Regular customers brighten up your day. Management was great, and attitude was laid back. There's room for advancement to photo and pharmacy positions. Benefits are great as well. It's very hard to get fired as long as you're putting in effort.
benefits, job security
短所
difficult to get schedule changes sometimes
Easy paced work environment
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2017年12月14日
Daily tasks changed depending on which department you were scheduled in for the day. They are not very different from one another although sales pitches were addressed differently. Working throughout each different department (other than pharmacy) I learned about time management, and multitasking between customer service and setting displays.
長所
half hour lunch breaks, long shift hours go by quickly when busy, friendly coworkers and customers, always learning new things
短所
Typical retail stresses throughout holidays, tedious and unorganized stocking, rude customers
Great Job To Work For, Great Under Your Belt
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017年12月14日
As long as youre at least a full time employee and your location has room for advancement, youre experience working for Walgreens will be enjoyable and beneficial.
It was fun
Shift lead (現在は退職) –  Burbank, CA2017年12月14日
Walgreens was a good company for me I met a ton of great people while I worked there that I still keep in touch with and the work load wasn't that bad you never have too many customers. The people and work environment is great if all jobs were like that they'd all be great however store managers can be very demanding while being lazy in the office not all of them are like that but they're are quite a few. Basically you are stocking shelves helping a customer in the beauty department as in recommending or you're helping in photo or pharmacy or you are ringing up customers that's basically it basic stuff
Great co workers
短所
Short breaks rude store managers opening and closing shifts
Terrible Store Management
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年12月14日
Terrible, dishonest store management and poor corporate involvement on behalf of employees. Was hired as full time then told there were not enough hours to give me to qualify me as such. I felt I was hired under false circumstances. Very stressful work environment. The store I worked at was not staffed appropriately for the volume of proscriptions it was filling, thus leading to poor customer services and patients who were very angry, with every right to be such.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
A good place to work for and great benefits
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2017年12月14日
Working for Walgreens is so rewarding. I have the perfect Management team and all employees are superb. When I was employed, I have great benefits and good location thats convenient for me. San Francisco area is the best location for me at that time.
good benefits
Stressful and restless environment
Customer Service Clerk (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月14日
Constant flow of customers, restless shifts in which employees are on their feet at all times and not allowed to sit unless on a break. Robotic phrases must be said to every customer and same movements with every transaction. Truly the most repetitive job I have had.
長所
Provided me with money to pay for school
短所
High stress environment, seemingly endless flow of customers, extremely repetitive in words and movement.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Cambridge, MA2017年12月14日
working at walgreens helped me to gain more customer service experience. interacting with the customers one on one helping them with their needs and learning how to deal with stressful situations.
discounts
no free lunch
社風
I had fun working at walgreens. I did have flexible hours and the discounts worked out perfectly
Sales Clerk (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2017年12月14日
Walgreen's has come a long way and since I have grown the pharmacy has really helped out on all the different medications my family and I get have gone threw.
Discounts
Short breaks
Great work enviornment.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月14日
My time that I spent at Walgreens I would say was enjoyable nevertheless. I enjoyed working with a team and also helping customers out on a day to day basis. I would often restock shelves, coolers, and work the cash register as well. I would recommend this job to anyone, great experience within the little time that I was there.
Employee discounts.
Great
Shift Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Pompano Beach, FL2017年12月14日
Great company to work for as the General Store Manager was very hands-on and goal-oriented. The store was well kept and maintained a very clean and aesthetic environment.
Enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Assistant (現在は退職) –  Hazlehurst, MS2017年12月14日
I don't have anything bad to say about working for Walgreens. My experience working there is one that I wish I still had. The "team" including management was great. We had our bad times but everyone was nice.
Typical retail
supervisor (現在は退職) –  Dorchester, MA2017年12月14日
Managers that are good at their interpersonal skills get looked over, management is so competitive they will use people to get ahead. No appreciation for jobs well done, no proper training yet the expectation is there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Family Team
Licensed Agent Pharmacy Specialist (現在は退職) –  Miami Lakes, FL2017年12月14日
The best work employer up to now I ever had is Walgreens and I'm really happy for the time I had with that great company witch I can call as my family for all the experiences lives over.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
The hours are consistent
Photo Technician (現在は退職) –  Norridge, IL2017年12月13日
Unlike my review of BBW, Walgreens was more agreeable in terms of hours. If you're scheduled til 11pm, you leave at 11. The work isn't hard to do either.
Paid lunches
N/A
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Walgreens is a very stressful place to work at especially at my current store which fills upwards of 300 prescriptions daily. It’s very demanding
Pharmacist (在職中) –  New York, NY2017年12月13日
Walgreens is a very stressful place to work for especially at a very busy store. Many demands and metrics are monitored and needs to be met. Corporate does not understand firsthand of what goes on at store level and constantly have hours cut when it’s needed most.
長所
Employee discounts of items at the store
短所
Limited tech hours, not great healthcare benefits
Stressful
Picker/Loader (現在は退職) –  Waxahachie, TX2017年12月13日
They your opinion count. Your opinion do not count the rate is too high. One minute late your an hour late. 20 min. Break starts when the call for break your late after no minute. You can’t leave the building
Really no pros but pay
Everyone makes the same amount at 5 years
Best job of my life
Designated Hitter (在職中) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017年12月13日
Great management and co-workers. I love coming into work everyday. I am treated very good. It is sometimes fast paced but not too bad. The pay is lacking for my position. Other stores pay more for basic positions. Put hard work in and you will succeed. My hours have become consistent but starting off I had hours all over the place. I am happy to call Walgreens my 2nd home.
Awesome management, recognition
Low pay
competitive work place
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2017年12月13日
stressful work environment. fast paced, lack of management, there's room for grow just extremely hard to achieve. management isn't attentive to employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する