Walgreensの社員レビュー

24,029 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Decent job
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  New Braunfels, TX2018年7月17日
Overall its a nice job to have. It's about the same as any other retail chain. Turn over rate is a bit high. The employees are nice, management could use some improvements. Not the worst job in the world, but definitely not something to do long term. Would recommend for a first time job. Gives you good work experience and can easily move up in the company if you have good work ethic.
長所
Works with your hours. Yearly raise. Full time health benefits.
短所
High turn over rate. Can be stressful. Depending on location, poor management.
productive
CHECKOUT ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Elmwood Park, NJ2018年7月17日
It okay. Usaually, I scan items for customers and put them in bags. So, the customers can be on there way out. Also, if they want to return a product that they don't want or got the wrong product, I handle returns as well. I scan the rfn code on the receipt nad then scan the product. Returning their money back in moneyor debit and credit. Also, I clean my area as well.
But I'm not challenge enough.
社風
flexible but miserable if this is your main source of income
Head Photo Technician, Training Pharmacy Tech (在職中) –  Oviedo, FL2018年7月17日
i quiet enjoy working with my coworkers and some leadership members. my biggest concern is that the corporate side of Walgreens seems to not care much about their relationship with their store employees and doesn't put their store owners in leadership members in a place to be successful, much less the retail/floor team. they have Walgreens employees meetings where we shoot our opinions to help us do our jobs more effectively, however, it seems more like a front than anything as I seldom see any of our ideas/opinions/suggestions actually be tried out.
Decent job
Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Moberly, MO2018年7月17日
I made a food wage here, plus the benefits we're good. The only issue was the schedule. It was suppose to be a few shifts of nights and a few shifts during the day. Well I ended up working all second shift for months and sometimes working 13 days straight without a day off.
社風
Good place to begin your career
Pharmacy technician (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年7月17日
I began my pharmacy technician career thanks to Walgreens' training program. Retail pay is low in general so turnover is high. Workload is high depending on the location.
Decent benefits
Low Pay
Not my favorite
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Battle Ground, WA2018年7月17日
Was treated very poorly. There were favorites and people that werent a favorite were left out very often. Forced to work holidays even when you have a family to celebrate with.
Wonderful Place to work
STORE MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Waynesboro, GA2018年7月17日
I was always pushed to grow and developed. I started on the front register and made my way into management within 8 months. I worked my way up to Store Manager if I didn't have to relocate I would still be there. They care about their employees and their families.
productive
Sales Associate (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年7月17日
The company is great, if you're looking for mediocre and steady income, if you are a person who is afraid to grow outside of retail then this job is primarily for you,
flexible schedules, promotional opportunities
sucky pay
Pretty good work environment
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Centerville, OH2018年7月17日
Walgreens is a company that is dedicated to serving customers and employees with the care they need. The amount of work you put in determines your pay.
Cashier job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Richland, WA2018年7月17日
This particular store seemed disorganized and understaffed. Co-workers and management were friendly and professional but scheduling is inflexible. Good full time cashier job for a college student with no kids.
great staff
inflexible schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Assistant Manager Trainee
ASSISTANT MANAGER TRAINEE (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年7月17日
As a trainee coming outside of the company, I did not know requirement that you have to have a pharmacy certified license to become a store manager. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with your team members and assisting our customers.
Team Work
Staffing hours
Fun place.
Beauty Advisor/ Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年7月17日
I’ve had worked at Walgreens for 4 years. It was my first job and I loved it. I didn’t have much complains about it. The only thing was working holidays.
Co workers
Working holidays
社風
its ok but the management makes the job harder than it has to be
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年7月17日
it's an ok job. the customers make the job ten times harder. your work is rarely appreciated. they expect you to be fine with changes that you weren't aware of.
easy to learn
managers demand too much
社風
an efficient place for work and advancements
Shift Manager (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年7月17日
There is always room for advancement and support in promotions, it is a lot of hard work and it takes a lot of dedication to get there.
they do offer tuition reimbursement primarily for the pharmacist and pharm techs
Promotions are always available
短所
Its a lot of work to get there
decent enough
Shift Floor Lead (現在は退職) –  Clewiston, FL 334402018年7月17日
Loved working for them I worked there for two years. My store manager was AMAZING. I learned a lot. I was able to receive my license for pharmacy tech as a shift lead.
長所
Benefits
短所
No life/work balance, unable to move up without a degree
社風
Productive and beneficial work place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Victorville, CA2018年7月17日
A day on the job could be breath warming and joyful because if the atmosphere, I learned to grow with the company with help from other employees we were like a family. I loved my manger he was so respectful and caring of our needs . A loving ,peaceful ,positive place . The hardest part of my job was stocking shelves while being on a time limit , I enjoyed being around my coworkers and helping assist customers
customer service
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Panorama City, CA2018年7月17日
I liked working there. Employers are very supportive and help train employees. I like the flexibility for student workers. I learned a lot while working at Walgreens.
working with people
短所
not enough hours to work
社風
Varies greatly depending on location
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (在職中) –  Haltom City, TX2018年7月17日
Your work environment can vary greatly depending on what store you work at or if you work at the district/corporate offices. There is opportunity for advancement on the store side, but not much on the pharmacy side as there are only technician/senior technician and pharmacist/pharmacy manager positions. There are a lot of corporate initiatives that you have to deal with that usually don't seem to get much accomplished. Relative to other retailers it is an okay place to work but definitely not great.
Good 401k/retirement benefits
短所
Too many corporate programs lose
Good starting job
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年7月17日
Good company. Easy to advance to middle management. Very hard to get to upper management. Very strict on rules. Very easy to get a write up over very small issues.
社風
It was a wonderful experience
Designated Hitter (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年7月17日
It is a wonderful company to work with room for advancement, the employees are all pleasant and warming. They do alot of charity as well as you stay busy all of the time. They provide great benefits and treat their employeess well.
申請されたプロフィール