Walgreensの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 25,407 件見つかりました 25,408 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Pharmacy Tech everyday workload
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月16日
As a Pharm Tech everyday was fast paced and hectic. I learned a lot along the way. Ex: How insurance work, What each drug does, What a controlled substance is, how to resolve issues with doctors and medicine etc. The hardest part was dealing with patients everyday that needed drugs. The biggest quality i took away from the job was how to remain calm and productive in a stressful environment.
長所
The staff was decent and it felt good helping people
The unruly customers
社風
I love what I do at my job, I love being able to help others
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Millsboro, DE2018年10月16日
Walgreens does not give us enough hours to be able to give great customer service. I’m not able to get my 40 hrs to be able to provide for my family. I’m not able to have a flexible schedule to be able to pick my daughter up from daycare on time and take her to her curricular activities. Walgreens is taking a week of my personal time off away which is something I’ve already earned which isn’t right.
Good with bad
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Taylor, MI2018年10月16日
This is a job that you have to take for what it is. Your just a number to them and they will work you and expect your life to revolve around them. You will be well compensated for your time though with a good salary and great benefits. At least in management positions. Can’t speak for other positions
Good pay/benefits
No life
High technology and efficiency
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  San Francisco County, CA2018年10月16日
I’ve been working for Walgreens over 15 years as a pharmacy technician, with quality of services and well educated employees, Walgreens will remain in top.
社風
Lots of micro-managing from Corporate level
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2018年10月16日
Benefits are better at CVS than at Walgreens, especially regarding salary, profit-sharing, etc. Walgreens stores had more micro-managing from Corporate than what CVS has.
Not What it Used to Be
SHIFT LEAD (在職中) –  Tennessee2018年10月15日
Walgreens used to be a terrific company to work for, focused on it's employees and driven to care for customers, but now it's a shell of its former self. Ever since the Rite-Aid buyout, the company has focused on trimming to the breaking point. On a daily basis I have to actively choose between completing tasks, caring for customers, upkeep of the store, coaching team members, etc. I can't do all of these things when the company allows no budget hours. Being forced to chose between the essential aspects of running a good store and business is just not an acceptable way to run a business.

I'm thankful that I have had the ability to progress in the company as far as I have, but it has simply gotten to the point that the day to day makes myself and my team around me simply miserable. Walgreens simply cares more for the bottom line than anything else.
長所
flexible schedule, store management (depending on location)
短所
not staffed enough, poor compensation rates for the amount of work, no concrete training programs
Nice place to work
PHOTO SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Illinois2018年10月15日
Excellent place to work and grow. They teach you everything you need to know. You get to meet and interact with nice people. Leadership was good. Fun place to work.
Great working environment.
Pharmacy Clerk (在職中) –  Phoenix, Arizona2018年10月15日
Management cared about the everyday employee. It created a positive working environment for everyone. The Walgreens on 16th st and Glendale was very busy. Always had a high amount of foot traffic in the pharmacy. No room for error.
社風
It’s an ok company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年10月15日
I feel like the employees are underpaid for all the work you have to do , they should take off the second lane in drive thru it’s too much for one person and get a call center because there is to many calls for one store
No thank you
Pharmacy Tecnician (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年10月15日
Designated HIV and Hepatitis C Specialty drug advocate. Closely monitored specialty medication patients with diseases such as HIV, cancer, multiple sclerosis, sickle cell anemia and other chronic illnesses. Translated pharmacy communications for Spanish speaking customers nationwide. Knowledge and success in obtaining co- pay assistance. Managed Prior authorizations, pharmacy inventory, including Limited Distribution Drugs, through proper medication ordering, returns and inter-store transfers. Extended patient engagement with extra counseling and follow-up adherence calls. Collaborated closely with healthcare professionals to monitor and assess the quality and effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens.
positive experience
Service clerk/Photo tech (現在は退職) –  Fort Collins, CO2018年10月15日
This was a great place to work. I had guaranteed hours and was cross trained to work in the photo department relatively quick. Management was very professional.
structure
working holidays
社風
Felt underpaid for various reasons
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年10月15日
I expected the career growth to be a bit more fast paced as well as the ability to get raises. However this was not the case yet I still have Walgreens a chance. In the end I was not earning enough for my cost of living so I put in my two weeks notice and found another career.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
i would not recommend this place to work
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Clinton, UT2018年10月15日
walgreens used to be a great company to work for ... this last year things have changed in a negative way for the employees... they are not great with there pay.
discounts
unfair pay
It’s ok but not great
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Fayetteville, AR2018年10月15日
If you get a good manager it makes things better. Walgreens has headed down a path that not many people have agreed with. They try to say we’re all about listening to our team members voice but we really don’t. There’s a lot of micro management and not being able to take blame for themselves.
Good Experience
Quality Analyst (現在は退職) –  Deerfield, IL2018年10月15日
• Followed Agile (Scrum) project management procedures.
• Involved in preparing Traceability Matrix for the functional requirements of the system.
• Prioritized and reported defects using Quality Center and generated documents and reports for further analysis.
Greatful
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Kirkland, WA2018年10月15日
I really needed a job at that momment and they gave me a chance

If you remain a positive attitude the job is very easy and a good way to pass the day
Company is ok
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月15日
This company isn't the worst out there but they definitely do not care about their employees. It is a high stress, low reward environment with limited job growth potential.
It was ok place to work
Patient Care Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Beaverton, OR2018年10月15日
There was no room for real advancement and there was a lot of favortism going on, the bosses son worked there and he got away with murder, he'd be sleeping on the job, on his cell playing games etc with no reprecussions but single moms were hassled for having their cell phones on their desks
salary was good
Favortism
社風
Do not recommend. Not a good experience.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Escanaba2018年10月15日
A great place to work for at first and after time you see major favortism and adult workers thrived on gossiping. Schedules are always changed and your whole shift and schedules can change last minute with no explanation. Over all poor managment skills and lack of communication. Store manager has no real respect in general! Judges without personally know all the employees that are working there also even customers that come in are falsely judged and has no apperciation as seeing employees as primary asset. That's why they come and go because they put in the hard work and realize how bad it is with all of the above and plus some. I would recommend to not put forth the time on this specific location. Also not all Walgreens locations are like this but this store is!
長所
The Customers, fast paced during weekdays, discounts
短所
Poor communication, constant schedule changes, understaffed from unrealible workers
Wouldn't go back
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年10月15日
The discount was really good, and I met some coworkers who I still talk to you, but the job is not right for somebody with a full college schedule. They trick you into thinking that you will get promoted sooner if you work on the graveyard crew, but then they promote the people on days.
discount