Walgreensの社員レビュー

19,866 件のレビューを表示
社風
Okay company to work for
Assistant Store Manager ASM (在職中) –  DeSoto, TX2017年12月12日
Ive been in retail for 17 years, ready to find a job with more stability. Never had a set schedule and retail sometimes can be more than a little overwhelming which I am okay with, I have been doing it for years.
Good Place to Work
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  New Jersey2017年12月12日
I start my day making doctor calls and typing prescriptions. I then move on to assisting the pharmacist with filling persciptions and assisting customers.
Packaging and Forklift
Side-by-side Team Member Packaging (現在は退職) –  Valparaiso, IN2017年12月12日
We did a lot of packaging and driving forklifts. That job was fast past the only problem is they didn't pay enough and there was no where to grow or get promotions.
Experience
Didnt pay enough
社風
Very fun Community Rotation experience!
Weslaco Walgreens Student Trainee (現在は退職) –  Weslaco, TX2017年12月12日
I learned a lot in my short 172 hour rotation time. I wish that I could continue, but I had reached the end of my rotation hours.

I will definitely apply as soon as an opening is available.
長所
Great staff and a friendly environment
短所
Can get a little hectic during rush hours
Typical day job
Cashier (在職中) –  Huntsville, TX2017年12月12日
Typical part time job for students. Did not really expect much from the job due to the fact that it was only temporary. Walgreens is really flexible with everyone schedule.
Work Day
Internship (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年12月12日
Day usually goes by fast, always having something to do and very productive.The management is pretty decent, usually very easy going good at giving directions.
productive
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Austell, GA2017年12月12日
working at this company set all employees to career path, i like their continues training programs which keep you up to date with current changes in the healthcare field.
career path
short break
社風
enjoyed but wasn't my interest
Poughkeepsie - Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2017年12月12日
I just was not interested in the retail field and would rather do something more on my feet, as I enjoy fitness, wellness, and the restaurant industry as well.
flexible work schedule
not much
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
kinda mad they making me do these reviews
Cashier/Stock (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2017年12月12日
Its freaking walgreens. I worked here when i was fresh outta high school i think. It was a nice location, my boss was a fair guy and my supervisors were cool as well. All in all it was a great experience.
Poor Management
Shift Manager (在職中) –  Anderson, SC2017年12月12日
Ther Store managers and higher positions do not care about employees of their work life balance if it requires them to do a little extra work. They treat employees unfairly and make them feel unimportant.
Disapointment
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月12日
I'm not trying to talk bad about this company but the experience that I have had honestly isn't good. I wasn't trained properly to be a pharmacy tech and they weren't even paying me what I was promised. I had relocated from California to Chicago and the min wage is different. They were paying me California min wage, and since I was a tech not a cashier the pay is suppose to be higher as well. Mine was not though.
Working for Walgreens in California was actually pretty good but Chicago it has been nothing but a nightmare. But I left Walgreens for personal reason's and a family matter.
Discounts
Underpaid, not properly trained (Pharmacy Tech), Rude, Over worked
社風
Walgreens is a great place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hopkins, MN2017年12月12日
I loved working at Walgreens. I learned so much in the short time I was there. The management was great they were always so helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was leaving. the most enjoyable part of the job was that it was always fast paced.
we picked our breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Pharmacy Tech
Certified Senior Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Madison, WI2017年12月12日
Loved the job. Worked with patients and pharmacist. Entered prescriptions into computer and worked with Insurance discrepancies. Filled the prescriptions with the right medication & labeled bottles. When a problem with the insurance arises, call the insurance company to get the problem fixed. Assist the pharmacist in any situation they need. Most enjoyable part of the job was my hours, the hardest part of my job was learning all the insurances & their policies.
Great break times & shifts
Working with the insurances
Not long term
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月12日
I just want to apply not review, do waste your time if u like being happy and free. Customer are crazy and Walgreens systems are outdated and fossils.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
no the place to lay down roots.
Customer Service/Retail (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月12日
no don't do it reconsider. more about making pockets happy and healthy rather than making customers and employees happy and healthy. No value on employee satisfaction in regards to scheduling.
Stagnating business
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Lenexa, KS2017年12月12日
Walgreens has a business model that revolved around explosive expansion until the recession hit. Now there is little room for advancement and it will only get worse as margins get slimmer in the pharmacy business.
社風
Productive, gives new learning experiences
sales representative (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年12月11日
Walgreens was a great retail experience to work at. I enjoyed every moment of it. I love talking to people & Walgreens gave me a perfect experience for that. I also learned importance of costumer service.
Discounts
Short breaks
Walgreens is NOT Job Work/Life Balance frendly
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2017年12月11日
If you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees than Walgreens is for you! As a store manger, upper management did not care about your work/life balance. I was told many time to separate my team members from the company. They politely called it "Addition through Subtraction". This was their way to fire who they didn't like! Walgreens only cares about the $$$. I did enjoy many of my employees, but that was it!
This job is a joke
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Des Moines, IA2017年12月11日
Management will not take you seriously. They don't pay well. Everything is a joke. You don't get paid days off or sick time. They don't care about their employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
It's not the worst
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年12月11日
Not great, not horrible. If your coworkers are cool, you'll be fine. My manager was great about scheduling and helping you out. It can definitely be stressful though.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する