Walgreensの社員レビュー

25,438 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Never apply here worst job ever
cashier (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2018年10月16日
This is the worst job i ever applied to in my life, especially at this lake st in aurora , il location. Please go fill out another application to anywhere but here i rather work a homeless shelter for free than to work here. The management wack and treat you like child even if you are AN ADULT, they are disrespectful super bad, i literally had to walk out on this job one day cause mentally, you don't get NO HELP, mangers are mad when its backed up with people and they have to help. They will play games with your head and having you doing goofy things all day for $9 an hour. Your pay rate will not go up. They have favoritism bad in this place. You are not allowed to talk to your other employees at all they will write you up! The store lady manager tole me before i quit that i would never last at my new job (words of encouragement right) jokes on her. I make more money than she do now and all of those managers there right now. so haapy i left best decision in my life
somewhat of money
Fine company
Pharmacist (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2018年10月16日
As a floater pharmacist I have the ability to make & accept a personal schedule...the company is generous with hotel & meal accomodations...they also provide hourly travel time & mileage.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
N/a
Certified Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Salem, OR2018年10月16日
Fun work environment, friendly staff, great opportunity for advancement. Fair pay, benefits, and flexible scheduling are all plus sides of working here.
社風
The job itself is fun, amazing and very rewarding.
Certified Pharmacy Tech (在職中) –  Southaven, MS2018年10月16日
It is fast-paced, and it can be difficult sometimes. But you learn your own little tips and tricks to figure things out and, in the end, give the patient the best care possible.
社風
The Company is not what it used to be.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年10月16日
Walgreens has cut pay and benefits several time in the last five years. Morale is very low at Walgreens. The put profit above the people. Benefits are not very good for the cost.
Amazing
Customer Service Representative/Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Martinez, CA2018年10月16日
I loved working at Walgreens it was a friendly environment with raises every 320hours regardless of your relationship with the management. Profit sharing options medical dental and paid vacations.
Not life/family friendly
Executive Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Providence, RI2018年10月16日
If you are willing to put your job above all else in your life then this is the place for you. Jobs like this will most certainly burn you out especially if your salaried and work 50-80 hours a week.
長所
Some of the people (customers/employees).
Too many to list
Bad management
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (在職中) –  Memphis, TN2018年10月16日
Raises are based on performance evaluations, lots of favoritism, unfair scheduling, micromanaging from corporate, only care about numbers not actually what happens in the store, always short staffed.
Healthcare benefits, PTO
Unfair, poor management, micromanaging
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Depending on the place, you will work hard
Pharmacy Intern (現在は退職) –  Gretna, LA2018年10月16日
Walgreens is the type of place that needs fast paced workers. Depending on the amount of prescriptions you receive, you will need to work effectively with your team to ensure the prescriptions get done in a timely manner.
短所
Doesn’t seem to be a lot of help at times
社風
dont work for this company
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Ironton, MO2018年10月16日
this was the worst company I had ever worked for. they don't train you properly and then throw you into the work flow. then get mad at you for not knowing exactly what you were supposed to be doing or how to use their computers
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
A good company to start and grow a career.
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Connecticut2018年10月16日
Walgreens provides a great development opportunity for new workers through using small teams. The company offers self directed online training and structured mentor/internship programs.
長所
positive company mission, opportunities for personal development.
社風
Fun place, Managers were good and they compensate you for selling the candies in the front and pride you when you do a lot.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年10月16日
The store I worked in was in Vegas,They hired me right on the spot all I had to do was pass a drug test, I stayed with the company till I moved back to my home city of Chicago.
Friendly co-workers, Personable customers
Busy
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Pharmacy Tech everyday workload
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月16日
As a Pharm Tech everyday was fast paced and hectic. I learned a lot along the way. Ex: How insurance work, What each drug does, What a controlled substance is, how to resolve issues with doctors and medicine etc. The hardest part was dealing with patients everyday that needed drugs. The biggest quality i took away from the job was how to remain calm and productive in a stressful environment.
長所
The staff was decent and it felt good helping people
The unruly customers
社風
I love what I do at my job, I love being able to help others
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Millsboro, DE2018年10月16日
Walgreens does not give us enough hours to be able to give great customer service. I’m not able to get my 40 hrs to be able to provide for my family. I’m not able to have a flexible schedule to be able to pick my daughter up from daycare on time and take her to her curricular activities. Walgreens is taking a week of my personal time off away which is something I’ve already earned which isn’t right.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Good with bad
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Taylor, MI2018年10月16日
This is a job that you have to take for what it is. Your just a number to them and they will work you and expect your life to revolve around them. You will be well compensated for your time though with a good salary and great benefits. At least in management positions. Can’t speak for other positions
Good pay/benefits
No life
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
High technology and efficiency
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  San Francisco County, CA2018年10月16日
I’ve been working for Walgreens over 15 years as a pharmacy technician, with quality of services and well educated employees, Walgreens will remain in top.
社風
Lots of micro-managing from Corporate level
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2018年10月16日
Benefits are better at CVS than at Walgreens, especially regarding salary, profit-sharing, etc. Walgreens stores had more micro-managing from Corporate than what CVS has.
Not What it Used to Be
SHIFT LEAD (在職中) –  Tennessee2018年10月15日
Walgreens used to be a terrific company to work for, focused on it's employees and driven to care for customers, but now it's a shell of its former self. Ever since the Rite-Aid buyout, the company has focused on trimming to the breaking point. On a daily basis I have to actively choose between completing tasks, caring for customers, upkeep of the store, coaching team members, etc. I can't do all of these things when the company allows no budget hours. Being forced to chose between the essential aspects of running a good store and business is just not an acceptable way to run a business.

I'm thankful that I have had the ability to progress in the company as far as I have, but it has simply gotten to the point that the day to day makes myself and my team around me simply miserable. Walgreens simply cares more for the bottom line than anything else.
長所
flexible schedule, store management (depending on location)
短所
not staffed enough, poor compensation rates for the amount of work, no concrete training programs
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Nice place to work
PHOTO SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Illinois2018年10月15日
Excellent place to work and grow. They teach you everything you need to know. You get to meet and interact with nice people. Leadership was good. Fun place to work.
Great working environment.
Pharmacy Clerk (在職中) –  Phoenix, Arizona2018年10月15日
Management cared about the everyday employee. It created a positive working environment for everyone. The Walgreens on 16th st and Glendale was very busy. Always had a high amount of foot traffic in the pharmacy. No room for error.
申請されたプロフィール