Walgreensの社員レビュー

24,029 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
great work place. loved it
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Belle Glade, FL2018年7月17日
I enjoyed working at Walgreen as a photo specialist it was a great success i enjoyed meeting and greeting people. I found that it was a great environment to work for.
Supportive Working Environment
Pharmacy Manager (在職中) –  Bothell, WA2018年7月17日
As pharmacy manager, I have meeting with my store manager at least once a week, and meeting with my staff members at least 2-3 times per week. This creates great opportunities for me to know about the company incentives, business, metrics, how my pharmacy is performing, and know more about my staff members. This helps me create good connection with my team members and support them in every way so that they come to work everyday with their highest energy.
Very Happy working here
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Kilgore, TX2018年7月17日
Walgreens is a very great place to work, I enjoyed working there and would work there again. The training program is very detailed and staff involvement is amazing.
Easy place to work
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Conyers, GA2018年7月17日
Walgreens was a great place to work! I loved interacting with the customers and making sure all their needs were met. The staff was friendly & knowlegable.
Stressful
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Kingwood, TX2018年7月17日
Walgreens used to be a great place to work. The best thing about it now are some of the employees you meet. The customers are also another good thing about it. They focus on numbers and pushing certain things are ridiculous. They handicap employees with low budget so they can save money and tell them to provide extraordinary customer care.
Pay is good
短所
Favoritism, no social life, and ridicolous rhings like frontier.
Management is a joke
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (在職中) –  Cedar Park, TX2018年7月17日
The store manager knew nothing of his employees or his store , he ran the store with this "high horse" mind set . He made his own rules and drove people out with his nasty attitude. The other managers fought to make the employees happy only for him to turn around and tear them down. The store strived on the customer service the employees gave, but you can only do so much when the team is unhappy
Great team effort
Pay, hours, PTO, staffing hours
Great environment
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tupelo, MS2018年7月16日
Friendly Staff
Interesting training program
Good learning environment
Timely training program
Hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers
learn alot
rude customers
社風
Productive and fun work place
Pharmacy Technician Intern (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2018年7月16日
I really had fun and enjoyed my working as an intern at Walgreens. The staff was wonderful, and really showed me a lot. It was a cool place to work at.
社風
Professional yet fun workplace.
CPhT (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, MN2018年7月16日
A typical day is busy with a variety of duties. I've learned so much from 3 different pharmacy managers and a couple store managers. The management at this store is good. The hardest part of the job is sometimes difficult patients. The most enjoyable part is my co-workers.
長所
6 minutes driving distance from my home.
The pay.
N/a
Asst Store Mgr Trainee (在職中) –  Red Oak, TX2018年7月16日
It’s a good experience and a good place to work. The upper management is tolerable but can use some improvements in how they handle certain situations and treat employees.
Do not get sick
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Saint Charles, MO2018年7月16日
There is hardly any allowed days off for being sick. If you miss 5 days or more you are at risk of being fired, and that includes when you have notes from doctors.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
n/a
Photo Technician (在職中) –  Richardson, TX2018年7月16日
over all not a bad place to work; I have been with the company for many years. store needs more help, good dependable help. although I don't think there is much room for advancement.
fun
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Blue Springs, MO2018年7月16日
it was an easy job and they work with you if you have anything going on in your persnal life, they also leet you choose when ou g on break and you get three of them so thats nice
chill
boring
Cut throat environment
Store Manager (在職中) –  Boston, MA2018年7月16日
Rite Aid transition time. Company is removing managers with seniority. Experience counts for nothing as mgrs from rite aid make less. Bonus based on metrics easily manipulated by corporate to pay out less. CEO is anti bonus. Reviews also easily manipulated by superiors to make sure ratings below 3.0. IE no raises. Expenses cut at all levels. IE your an expense to be cut. Payroll budgets a joke. Every employee basically doing work of three. Then when you fail it falls into your review. Dangerous payroll levels in Pharmacy as well. Greater mistakes happen when dept. more concerned about selling numerous immunizations and services than being able to keep verification checks important.
社風
Company was taken over by Europeans and is a horrible place to work now.
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Muncie, IN2018年7月16日
The new executives are only interested in cutting costs and do not worry about the negative impact on team members. Cost cutting is not a good way to run any business long term. There is a lot of uncertainty with Walgreens at this point. I would never recommend working for Walgreens and I spent 16 years with the company.
長所
I made a six figure salary
短所
Corporate executives are out of touch with the team members in the field, There are pay caps, All bonuses were reduced, Targets were set at unattainable levels.
great experience
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN INTERN (現在は退職) –  Elmhurst, NY2018年7月16日
learned the pharmacy environment with co-workers and pharmacist. Refers any questions regarding prescriptions, drug information or health matters to a pharmacist.
Wonderful Company
Certified Herbal Specialist (現在は退職) –  Rensselaer, IN2018年7月16日
This company is a company that someone can start at and the sky is the limit. Many people become managers and go off to run their own store. The training program there is all inclusive and very helpful in doing the correct procedures for the company
Ok place
Senior Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WI2018年7月16日
I worked for Walgreens for close to 10 years. The last two stores I worked at was a joke. All manger and pharmacists need to be fired. No one stands up for employees.
社風
Wouldn't recommend it unless you want part time with no hours
Shift Leader/Manager (在職中) –  Lowell, MA2018年7月16日
The only way to get "full time" is the have open availability and then your lucky to get over 30 hours but are still working 5 to 6 days a week and have no time for your life since it's odd hours in the middle of the day. And the budget is constantly getting cut but they hire new people anyway.
長所
None the discount isnt even worth it
社風
Easy going job with nice customers and co workers
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Lindenhurst, IL2018年7月16日
Working at walgreens was a pretty nice and easy going job. It teaches you how to interact with people on a daily basis and teaches unique problem solving skills.
Easy going nice environment