WalgreensのBeauty Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 1,618 件見つかりました 27,960 件のクチコミを見る
Good first job
Cashier/Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2019年4月22日
This was my first real job outside of babysitting. It was a good place to learn about basic retail duties and responsibilities, but overall was not a great fit for me.
great back in the day
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2019年4月22日
This was a great place to work years ago.We were well staffed, well paid and treated like we were needed.there was job security and advancement if you were so inclined.
長所
good people, benefits and opportunity
didn't last
社風
Learned a lot to apply towards my career.
Beauty Advisor (在職中) –  Linden, NJ2019年4月21日
In a typical work day, we are always busy. No matter the day, or time... Working for this company has not been easy, but definitely not impossible, especially if you work well under pressure. The pro to this job was that I was able to learn and apply many things into my future career. I enjoy helping people out and seeing the smiles on ones face once they have appreciated the help you have offered them, however working retail is never easy. Having to call insurances for patients while they are rushing you most definitely was challenging.
長所
Learning a lot if you are interested in the medical field.
短所
Short breaks, not appreciated as much as we should be.
社風
Walgreens, at least the one on E. Brainerd had weak mgmt.
Sr. Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2019年4月21日
Way too much favoritism!!! Management is weak at best. The real young employees get away with murder. The older ones are expected to pick up their slack...." After all the young ones have to be taught, and they are very tired from going to school". What???
Love the customer interaction
短所
Unfair, and fairly uncaring.
社風
Stable yet fun work environment.
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2019年4月21日
Working at Walgreens was fairly easy and with the training programs and classes make the job much easier to deal with. The Management Team is always there to listen and offer a helping hand, and in the Beauty Department as a Beauty Consultant or Advisor you learn merchandising and about major beauty brands.
Hours
Summer Hours
Advancement and volunteer opportunities
Beauty Advisor-manager of beauty dept (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2019年4月19日
Working here i had tons of opportunities to learn how to multitask and delegate tasks and carry out tasks. Great 401 k. Learned Great customer service and how to go the extra mile to show appreciation to drive sales and loyalty.
Opportunities for learning and 401 k
短所
Stressful work environment lots of pressure
Good Job
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Hillsborough, NJ2019年4月18日
Friendly staff, flexible hours, management was understanding. I had some medical issues while working there, the manager was very understanding, and even showed me the resources the company had that I could use.
Engaging customer relations
Beauty Consultant Sales (在職中) –  Elmhurst, IL2019年4月15日
One of my favorite parts of my position as a Beauty Sales Consultant is learning all about my customers' lives, careers, etc.

Utilizing this knowledge, while being an enjoyable part of my job, has helped me to be the number one salesperson in 44 stores!!

I pitched the idea of teaching selling and customer relations technique to upper management! They felt it was a good idea, but I am still waiting for approval.
長所
continued education through continual sales and health modules
low hourly rate
good employees not recognized
Beauty advisor (現在は退職) –  Zanesville, OH2019年4月14日
i worked there for over 3 years and the raises were pathetic only .10 or .25 at a time and then come to find out my last year there they decieded within the company to bring in new hires and pay them what i was making after the years there it was like a slap in the face and although i missed one day over the allotment due to a recent back surgery i was let go they were not willing to work with me to try to get back to doing what i used to do which took time after my surgery
discount
pay
Fun, people friendly environment,
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ2019年4月12日
I had fun working at Walgreens because I enjoyed what I did while working for the company and I loved the employees I worked with. a ton of customers were very friendly as well.
長所
Made sales and worked hard
短所
Some times not enough hours
Work experience
BEAUTY ADVISOR (現在は退職) –  Stroudsburg, PA2019年4月10日
Walgreens is a very good company to work for. The compensation benefits are great. They provide flexible work hours which was great to fit my schedule.
社風
Great if your looking for a part time job
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2019年4月04日
Definently not a full-time type of place!
Loved working here but the music will drive you nuts! The pay is great and the employees are usually cool.
Work environment break room pretty decent.
Discount
Short break
社風
Excellent company to work for
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  West Melbourne, FL2019年4月02日
Walgreens as a whole is an excellent company to work for. Unfortunately I had to leave the company. Walgreens is very supportive in life events and works with you to make sure you can do your job well and without issue.
Opportunity for advancement
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Never a chance to sit down
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK 731622019年3月27日
I enjoyed my job at Walgreens but being on my feet 8-9hrs/day on concrete floors ruined my feet. No jobs are offered to employees who need to sit a lot.
Flexible hours
No overtime available
社風
Fun environment with many benefits
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019年3月26日
I loved working for Walgreens as a beauty Advisor. Working in cosmetics was fun, enjoyable and you basically worked on your own with very little supervision. Setting up cosmetic displays was challenging but fun.
長所
Working in cosmetics. Employee discount. Sales quotas perks. Relaxing working atmosphere.
短所
Putting up stock all the time.
社風
Training for all positions available to staff members
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2019年3月26日
Excellent staff at various stores, flexible hours, ability to transfer to other locations, excellent place to learn planograms, questions by staff members respected by many managers, emergencies understood by most management
長所
Flexible work hours, one store had excellent management, clean work location
短所
Some managers better qualified than others to interact with staff members
Advancement denied
Beauty Advisor/Customer Service Advisor (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX 773802019年3月25日
Management that I had decided that my expertise in customer service and work ethic meant that he could promote people with little or no experience ahead of me because he didn't want to allow me to leave the floor.
When I was hired, I was doing the same job as a young man hired a week before me...HE was hired starting $9 an hour for the same job as I was but I (female) was only given $7.50 to start.
customers, fundraisers, employee discounts
management
good place to work
Head photo Specialist/Senior Beauty Advisor (在職中) –  littlerock, AR.2019年3月19日
loved this company when i started, now i feel my time is ran for this position. i am not interested in moving up any further in this company.
i am looking for new experiences.
長所
great people to work with
短所
the area is a bit difficult to be in
Easy going work setting
Senior Beauty Advisor/Associate/Designated Hitter (在職中) –  Janesville, WI2019年3月18日
Greeting Customers and providing Extraordinary Customer Service is number one. Daily tasks, relieving cashier for her break and lunch there is always something that needs to be done. My regular customers were the most enjoyable part of my day. The hardest part of the day was making the time to finish your computer training when it was overdue, due to not enough staff.
laid back
短所
not enough time in the day to get things done
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great job
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Angleton, TX2019年3月16日
It is a good job for high-school/college students and elders. Great work environment with good benefits. A day would include stocking, putting up sales tags, and helping customers.
申請されたプロフィール