WalgreensのBeauty Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,547 件見つかりました 25,053 件のレビューを見る
社風
Pt job with Walgreens in cosmetics
Sales Associate/Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2018年9月24日
They where Good company to wk dor with the exception of some managers and lack of employees attendance . Alot of no call no show or just. Alot of call ins
Short staffed alot
Always something new
Beauty Advisor/ Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月24日
I enjoyed the company and what they had to offer. My coworkers where amazing and I learned so much from them. It was a downtown location so you never knew who or what would happen at the store. I was in the beauty department, which meant after 5pm no one wanted to come and get makeup unless it was a Friday night.
長所
hour break, discount on walgreen brand products
healthcare, long hours
I wouldn’t recommend it
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Gig Harbor, WA2018年9月13日
This is a company where it really depends on where you work if it is enjoyable or not. Some of my co-workers have become my best friends, but I would still never go back.
Beauty Advisor
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  West Warwick, RI 028932018年9月11日
Worked for part time. Great company to work for. Reachable targets given to sales associates. Management consistently asks for feedback and input from their employees.
社風
Decent for a global company
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年9月08日
If you work hard and apply yourself, you can get promoted. You are paid hourly here and this is a global company so honestly the pay just doesn't cut it.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Productive workplace and excellent management
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Mission, TX2018年9月05日
Excellent place to work for students or retirees. Flexible hours and very friendly management. Easy training and great health benefit, along with flexible pay and great job discount.
felixible hours
short lunch breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Happy where I work
Beauty advisor/ Cashier (在職中) –  Lakemoor, IL2018年8月31日
I love Walgreens. I've almost always felt welcome at my store and we work together as a team. Things go get a little hectic every year or so when they switch out assistant store managers. The ASM is the one who makes the schedule and often has trouble balancing the schedules at first. Overall good place to work.
社風
Lazy ASM, SM barely there, lots of favoritism.
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Statesboro, GA2018年8月30日
Management skills are very poor, you don’t really get to do your actual job, at the end of the day they focus on pharmacy way MORE than beauty, the ASM or SM are both women so there’s always drama. Just wasn’t enough money for what I was dealing with.
長所
The people I worked with and my customers
短所
Racism, everyday it was drama, ASM talked about SM to literally everyone.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Make sure to do what is required of you...The company is great to work for, have great benefits, time off, sick leave etc...
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Hattiesburg, MS2018年8月28日
Walgreens is a great company to work for but Be careful on telling your problems because they say open door policy but don’t practice it. Manager to bossy.
長所
They celebrate your accomplishments at the job.
短所
Lunch breaks are 30 minutes best to bring your lunch.. traffic is horrible when going to get food.
very fast pace store
Shift Supervisor/Sr. Beauty Advisor/ (現在は退職) –  Long Island, NY2018年8月28日
worked in a lot a departments at walgreens overnight sales associate, planogram associate, cashier, customer service, learned how to operate a folk lift
社風
fast and easy learning with many responisbilities
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Altus, OK2018年8月27日
A typical work day at Walgreens would be bright and early mornings, makeup to put away, suggest certain items to customers, and reviewing what we have and don't have. I learned how to become head over a department. the responsibility was a lot and very educational. the management was OK at Walgreens. There is not a lot to say about that. I enjoyed meeting new people and getting to help them as much as I can. The hardest part of my job was when I had to do other people's job for them. I was not always in my department. I had to assist a lot of times in other departments which made it hard to get my department ready and where it needed to be.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Good for college kids
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Kerrville, TX2018年8月27日
I applied for this job when I was in college and stayed with the company until I graduated. This company was very flexible with my school schedule when it changed every semester. I transferred stores with this company around 3 times when I would go back and forth from my hometown and college town. I had a variety of bosses it really depended on what kind of relationship you developed with them. I made some of my very best friends at Walgreens. Easiest job you will have before you graduate.
Flexible, Time off easy, Schedule easy
Drama, Boss, Short lunch, hours are not guarenteed
Was fun, great coworkers
Sales Associate/ Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Multnomah County, OR2018年8月27日
I worked at two different stores, it was fun because everyone was relaxed and fun. A typical day was behind the beauty counter-- putting up ad tags, processing totes, talking to customers. the training they give you is excellent. The atmosphere was great. If they would pay more, I would probably go back as a second job. The pay needs to be better.
The pay
社風
Good place for a first job, but not to stay
Beauty Advisor/ Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2018年8月24日
Walgreens is a great company for a high schooler who is just starting out working. They have proficient training in customer service, so that can help their workers in the long run. However, I don't believe it to be a good job for someone with actual bills based on the pay they offer.
Training
Salary
Interesting
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Liberty, MO2018年8月22日
My days are always different, I really like talking to the customers and the friendships I have built Hardest part of my job is trying not to do to much, they want me to stand around and just wait on customers and I want to stay busy and not have down time. I like to keep doing anything at all but they discourage you from, like stocking shelves when the truck comes in and product it there to put out.
There is a lot of turnover with young college and high school kids working there for short amounts of times and it is hard to get them trained and them have to start all over again.

It can be a great place to work and have fun.
長所
As a beauty consulant you you get a lot of gratis skin care and make up.
短所
Management can be trying at times, always short staffed, not good pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great workplace if you love the people you work with
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Springdale, AR2018年8月22日
I love being a pharmacy technician, but in such a small workplace like this you have to love and get along with everyone that you work with since you are constantly having to communicate with one another. Love working here, but some of the rules that corporate tries to push forward are completely unrealistic.
Great Company
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Hampton, NH2018年8月18日
Good company to work for, great co-workers. Fun work environment. At the time I had great healthcare benefits. All in all a pretty good place to work.
employee discount
Busy
Certified Photo Specialist, Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Rincon, GA 313262018年8月18日
I enjoyed working at Walgreen's in both Texas and Georgia. I was able to learn to work in several jobs. The management was was very friendly and always helpful. The hardest part of the job was customer complaints and the best part of the job was working with great people and greeting and helping people,
長所
Friendly and supportive Co- workers and management
not any I can think of
社風
Basic entry level retail experience
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mooresville, IN2018年8月16日
I didn't hate or love my job at Walgreens. It was just a basic job, with basic expectations and basic pay. Regular day was simply just showing up, cleaning up, and working registers.
Customer Service
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Decatur, GA2018年8月15日
The most enjoyable part about my job was able to help the customers with thier questions and their needs. There is no healthcare provided for the employer at the job.
長所
discounts on products in the store
no healthcare