WalgreensのBeauty Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,501 件見つかりました 24,019 件のレビューを見る
社風
I LOVED my job at Walgreens!
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, TX2018年7月20日
I loved my job. I wanted to make it a career. I regret taking the job advancement because I have a passion with Walgreens. I didn't mean for it to turn into that. It just happened (:
Comprehensive
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月19日
I learned plenty beneficial and social skills working at Walgreens that help me to better problem solve with people. Working here was an experience and I have accomplished and benefited as much as I can from this company and would recommend anyone to work here.
good overall
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年7月19日
it was nice working there and it was a diverse environment. not bad at all, i felt respected but at times felt like i was treated differently. but it wasn't bad.
長所
good
短所
bad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Loxahatchee, FL2018年7月18日
Working at Walgreens was a great experience. Always busy ! I learned about stocking, inventory, different benefits. It was nice to work with customers as a beauty advisor.
Fun place.
Beauty Advisor/ Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年7月17日
I’ve had worked at Walgreens for 4 years. It was my first job and I loved it. I didn’t have much complains about it. The only thing was working holidays.
Co workers
Working holidays
Very Happy working here
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Kilgore, TX2018年7月17日
Walgreens is a very great place to work, I enjoyed working there and would work there again. The training program is very detailed and staff involvement is amazing.
Do not get sick
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Saint Charles, MO2018年7月16日
There is hardly any allowed days off for being sick. If you miss 5 days or more you are at risk of being fired, and that includes when you have notes from doctors.
workplace attmosphere not good
Beauty Consultant/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Missouri2018年7月14日
I worked for 5 monthes and was told new management came in, and that is when everything changed for the worse. The new manager very young and head strong, no good verbal communication,such a high turnover and favoritism . They treat there employees with a fake approach and under pay them for the amount of work they ( management) puts on them. Too many area managers, as they treat you like second class citizens. I am another that creates more of a high turnover in that place.
hours
everything
Hate IT
Senior Beauty Adviser (現在は退職) –  New Orleans, LA2018年7月13日
If you want to stuck in an entry position making 10 cent raise once a year, this is the job for you. They don't care about the little people. I served this company for 6 years. I quit because after all my raises I only got paid 8,99
Stressful and fast paced
Sales/Senior Beauty Advisor Cosmetics (在職中) –  Hamilton, OH 450132018年7月12日
Walgreens was very fast paces. They also changed managers and some were nice and some were not. The job was very hard at times when you would have to stand on your feet for hours.
Productive place to work
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Lacey, WA2018年7月11日
I enjoyed working for Walgreens. The only problem that I had was the managers were not all on the same page as far as store policies. I know that sometimes you need to override things, but everyone needs to agree to how they handle things. It not only confuses the employees, but the customers as well.
Good place for work
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Carolina, PR2018年7月11日
It is a good place to work, it has the benefits for each employee. Your schedules are adjusted to your needs as a person. They give you recognitions, annual evaluations to raise your salary, and constant training.
reconocimientos
not much organization
Nice
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Hesperia, CA & Rocky River Ohio2018年7月09日
When I work for Walgreens in Hesperia Ca it was a great place to work, management was always encouraging you, if you wanted to learn new things management was always there to help. When I transfer to Walgreens in Rocky River Ohio it was a totally different environment management didn’t want to support you, they didn’t encourage you, and if want to learn they always put your request on the back burner
Flexiable hours, good employees
Low pay
Walgreens Worker
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, NY2018年7月08日
Working for Walgreen's was an very fun job at times, the core values were loosely followed. I was looking for more of a structured position that allowed room for advancement.
社風
Selfish company won't help you.
Cashier/Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Hammond, IN2018年7月07日
They'll screw you for benefits and won't give you nearly enough hours to make any real money. Don't bother. They don't care about your situation and will drain you until you have nothing left to give. Then they kick you aside like an unwanted puppy. Like I said, don't bother.
短所
bad management, disrespectful coworkers, bad benefits.
Great Company!!
Cashier / Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  West Branch, MI2018年7月07日
Walgreens Is A Wonderful Place To Work, I Love Everything About Walgreens, I Would Recommend Working For The Walgreen,s Corporation, Great Company!!!!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
A great company to work for, but it's only part-time
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Dover, DE2018年7月05日
For the 6 years that I worked for Walgreens, I have enjoyed it very much. The management team that I worked with when I first started at the Woodside store was great. I loved working with and helping my co-workers. The best part of my job was helping people. I learned to do many different tasks at this job, such as, how to do resets in each department for when new products come in, how to take inventory of my department using the AS400 and a talzon, and how to order inventory when products are not in stock. The hardest part of my job was pleasing everyone, I found that no matter how hard you try, you will not always please everyone.
Meh
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月04日
Being there as long as I was and no pay raise was very unacceptable. Management would treat you differently if you left to go elsewhere and make more money. Work you to death never corrected hours for payroll. Couldn’t live off $500 every two weeks with a family and your the only provider.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Customer Service
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月03日
Working at walgreens was a great experience. I was able to meet new people and be helpful on a daily basis. I was given a list of jobs to complete each day, so that gave me lots of opportunities to learn new things.
社風
Very fun environment to work in.
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月01日
I really miss Walgreens I just wish their was more of an opportunity to grow. I really enjoyed competing with other stores on their sales events. I also liked that they offered Pharmacy Technician classes and offered a lot of training classes.
discounted items, great benefits
短所
low pay, hard shift hours
申請されたプロフィール