WalgreensのBeauty Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,583 件見つかりました 26,993 件のレビューを見る
Terrible Management skills.
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Waltham, MA2019年2月16日
I worked for Walgreen back in 2013. The management at that time was horrible and unfair. The expected you to do things in a timely fashion with little time to work with. One manager got upset with me, saying that I didn't pick up a greeting card off the floor. I was working in Health and beauty aides. I asked how I would know that this item was on the floor while working another dept. He said I should have seen it when I went on break. One of the night managers actually threw me out of the store because he said I called him over the speaker too loud. I went in the next day and told the day manager what happened.They had me file a report. They didn't fire him so I quit.If they want people to stay with the company they would treat the help better.They didn't understand why I was quitting and said I was such a good worker.
Good employees
Bad employers
A Nice Place to Work
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Washington, NC2019年2月14日
I loved working at Walgreens, it was probably one of my favorite jobs. The only reason that I left was because I found a job that paid more but I regretted it almost instantly. The staff that was there when I worked there was amazing and so were the managers. There are only one or two people left that worked there when I was there but if given the chance, I would go back.
長所
Comfortable working environment, Advancement opportunities, Benefits, Employee Discount, Wonderful Management, Amazing CoWorkers
短所
Sometimes business is slow, Sometimes it can be hard to get commission sales over in Cosmetics
Depends
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Lacey, WA2019年2月05日
I think the experience at Walgreens is location-specific. It's an ages old company so there is some security in that bit as far as profits go, though they are very successful little of that is returned to its employees or any meaningful improvements as far as I saw. There is medical insurance, at least.
Not Great
Photo Department Specialist and Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Roswell, GA2019年2月04日
Not a great work-life balance. Managers often had unrealistic expectations. The pay was low and the hours were not always ideal.
Worked there for 2 years starting pay: $7.50, after 2 "raises" I ended up making $7.83. Not livable at all.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Great team and great Management
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lawton, OK2019年1月30日
I loved being a beauty adviser and helping women feel better about themselves and working with the general public is always interesting and I really enjoy it
Great team
短所
It was slow and you'd run out of things to do in your area
社風
Was a good company to work for.
Beauty Consultant/Department Lead (現在は退職) –  Columbia, MO2019年1月28日
Was a good place to work for. Learned a lot, met a lot of great people. Gained a lot of experience in excellent customer service receiving awards and certificates in superior customer service. Work with a lot of people that made a great teen to make the work experience a lot easier to do. Met a lot a very nice Customers that made the job Easier to do.
長所
Gained more excellent customer service skills
短所
Management team was good with the exception of a few
Wonderful
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Oak Grove MO2019年1月23日
Walgreens was the best company to work for they pride themselves on the level of services their employees hit. Managers were wondedrful and took time to teach us
easy
on your feet all day
社風
A great starting spot in retail
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Edison, NJ2019年1月20日
I was able to progress through 3 positions and 2 stores with this company. With a good team around you working at Walgreens is a breeze. The company offers several benefits and resources for their employees.
ok job
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Evanston, IL2019年1月13日
the management at the evanston location was awful, alot of favoritism and lack of professionalism.wouldve loved being a beauty advisor if it wasnt for management was there for almost two years
長所
team members helpful and nice
management
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Belleview, FL2019年1月10日
Loved working here, very great administration. Great work environment, very devoted to their employees and made every effort to further their education.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
enjoyable
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Grapevine, TX2019年1月08日
Once you clock in you have your tasks sheet. You do whats needed to be done on that sheet then you go around your area and start to face all the products, you take notes on whats low. Then you go to the stock room and see if you have anymore products so you can fill the shelf. Once you see a customer you show gratuity and show them what products are on sales and what kind of deals that they can most benefit from.
Very Productive
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2019年1月06日
Some Of The Management Were Very caring & Considerate Gave Me A Schedule That’s I Could Work While Being Pregnant Gave Great Hours I Was Always Busy There The Customers That’s Came On A Regular Were Very Kind
Some Of The Managers Were Rude & Very Disrespectful
社風
it's a good environment to work in
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2019年1月02日
atmosphere is an co-workers are friendly, store is clean and fun to work in great location also got awards for good customer services and attention to detail.
helping the customers
cutting of hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Didn’t like it.
Beauty Advisor; cashier (現在は退職) –  Lake Worth, FL2018年12月30日
Didn’t enjoy working here. Very boring. And didn’t fit my personality. Management wasn’t bad and neither were my coworkers. Just very quiet setting and slow.
Beauty Advisor
BEAUTY ADVISOR (現在は退職) –  Spring Hill, FL2018年12月27日
Would great the clients and help them make a decision based on their skin and products that they liked. The hardest part was the holiday season and the craziness involved, but I did enjoy it, the busier the better
社風
No balance between work and personal life
Beauty Consultant/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Puerto Rico2018年12月17日
Not a job for a newly mom or mom of a baby. Great benefits, poor management, great team work, poor recognition, costumers always seems to come first, employees have to work hurricanes(unless cat 5), holidays, overnights, birthdays etc.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Great for growth
BEAUTY ADVISOR/ CASHIER/ PHOTO MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Geismar, LA2018年12月16日
Great for single and younger employees. There are daily motivation meetings. Sometimes it was a bit draining from long hours. But it is room for growth and development.
Great place for growth
Less family time
Decent retail job
Senior Beauty Advisor, Photo Technician (現在は退職) –  Kenmore, NY2018年12月11日
Started on cash and then was cross training in Photo and Beauty.

If you smart and a good worker there is definitely the possibility to move up at the company.

Was put on a team to set up new stores which broke up the day.
長所
ability to purchase discounted stock
短所
corporate can be too firm on "customer is always right" policy
Productive enviroment
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Johns Island, SC2018年12月11日
Working at Walgreens was a different experience. The hours were flexible. Management and the other employees were helpful towards any concerns I had. I enjoyed my time there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Flagship store
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年12月11日
Every one there is always there to help each other & well for the customers. Management is always there to back you up. There always encouragement to go forward in new positions.
長所
Lunch party, flexibility, friendly environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する