WalgreensのBeauty Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,570 件見つかりました 25,808 件のレビューを見る
社風
Gave me opportunity to grow.
Lead Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Duluth, MN2018年11月13日
I worked for Walgreen for many years. Their incentives where fair. I received many opportunities for growth and developing my skills.
I was a lead beauty advisor and dealt with goals and worked one on one with store, regional and corporate expectations.
Commission
Horrible Place to Work
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Carrollton, TX2018年11月13日
Do not work here, The managers get away with anything they want, which can include degrading you based on any status, marital, career, opinions, etc. While working here, I overheard a manager say that they like to employ students because they are less likely to leave. While this may be true, it created problems because some staff were immature and vengeful. Often blaming an employee for something they did not do. This goes beyond the clerks, this is in the upper management as well. Something that was enjoyable about this job was the communication shown was some of the best in the industry, the training received is still useful in other positions at other companies, and the customer service skills developed actually helped me nail my interview at my next job.
長所
Discounts on merchandise, commission for selective selling, employee recognition, and team work incentives, as well as community building
短所
Bad management, pay was minimal for expectations
Fast-paced environment
Head Photo Specialist/Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Cape Coral, FL2018年11月11日
A typical work day consists of helping customers throughout the store with finding products, stocking shelves, submitting photo orders, and selling cosmetic products.
Walgreens
Cashier/Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Atmore, AL2018年11月02日
This job provided me the tools to be of more customer service to the public. A typical day would be going in and performing the task that were given to me before shift started and helping pick up the slack when my fellow co-workers needed help. Great job for an entry level individual!
社風
Thoroughly enjoyed working here!!
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Ayden, NC2018年10月23日
Great place to work and meet new people!! I really enjoyed my customers as well as my co workers. I liked the way everyone pulled together to get the job done.
Walgreens review
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Franklin Square, NY 110102018年10月23日
Walgreens is a great place to work as a teenager in high school. I think it's a good place to learn how to interact and communicate with customers. It was a great learning experience for me.
Great company overall
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Goleta, CA2018年10月21日
Walgreens does a great job of appreciating they’re employees, no matter the position. Pretty good with fixing problems at hand whenever a situation presents itself. Good benefits.
Fun place to work
BEAUTY ADVISOR (現在は退職) –  California2018年10月18日
Walgreen's has its own employee magazine. There are opportunists to move into management and job security. Good starting place for a student currently in school.
Nothing really to say.
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年10月18日
Working at with this company was not a bad place to work. I enjoyed the customers and helping them with anything they needed. I enjoyed helping customers.
An OK First Job
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Searcy, AR2018年10月11日
Walgreens was my first job and they were able to offer me good pay with decently flexible scheduling. I wish I would have had more freedom with the number of hours I could have worked, as Walgreens prefers an 8-hour shift, and I would have been able to work more if I could have done 4-hour shifts. I also wish there would have been more done to make work more comfortable (ie better break room, seats at registers or at least pads to stand on).
Employee discount
Short breaks
horrible place
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2018年10月10日
poor management, horrible place to work, pay is low, customers are rude, walgreens tried to make me work on Saturdays knowing that i can't in that day because it is against my religion
nothing
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Abusive and uncaring company
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  OKC, OK2018年10月09日
I'm going to make this short and sweet. I've been in the beauty business for over 20 years and this is absolutely the WORST company I have ever worked for. Horrible pay..horrible management at store and upper levels. Could care less about their employees and unethical business practices. DO NOT WORK HERE!!! Abusive managers and customers. Just run. They cut hours while other companys are giving raises. You will be better off somewhere else.
too many to name
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
It was a decent job
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Saint Peters, MO2018年10月08日
I don't have too many complaints about this job. There were great advancement opportunities and lots of available hours. Sometimes the managers wouldn't honor days that you had requested off.
overall career
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Peoria, IL2018年10月08日
I did learn a lot from the time i spent at Walgreens. I built customer base bigger than i expected. Management team was great on trying to help me learn more for up coming positions.
Great customers
短所
not enough employees, a lot of call offs
Good review
Cashier/Beauty Advisor (在職中) –  Milford, MI2018年10月06日
Walgreens. has been good to me and I in turn am a loyal team member.
I really don't have much to say about my work at Walgreens. I love my customers and my co-workers are good to work with.
Good part time job
Service Clerk/Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Duncan, OK2018年10月05日
I loved working at Walgreens, until I had my son and could only work on certain days. Advancements were offered but took forever/didn’t happen like they were suppose to.
Easy job
Hours, management
Beauty advisor
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Short Hills, NJ2018年10月05日
made sure my zone was up at 40% or more a day. keeping the company on quotas they had for their cosmetics. Keeping consumer up with the sales we had going on in the store.
30 mins
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Buckeye, AZ2018年10月04日
Worked with Walgreens Corporation for ten years as Senior Beauty Advisor. Saw many store positions eliminated over the period in which I was employed.
Commission
Department changes
Beauty Advisor/Photo Clerk (現在は退職) –  Beech Grove, IN2018年10月03日
I enjoyed both positions within this company as well as the staff and customers. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the customers and building end caps/displays. They really stress customer service and I was more than happy to provide that, My only dislike with this job is working Thanksgiving and Christmas as I do not believe in working on major holidays.
At most a 3 out of 5
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年9月30日
If my managers were not such horrible people, this job would have been a blast. The GM was great though. Must work weekends and sale products but don't expect commission for that. You either open or close.
Employee discount
短所
average pay and only two schedules to choose from, no commission despite you selling
申請されたプロフィール