WalgreensのBeauty Consultantポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,316 件見つかりました
Stressful!
Pharmacy Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月16日
The management was quite rude a majority of the time and the work hours were very hostile. On top of that, not a friendly work environment with little to NO TRAINING!
短所
No breaks, long hours, no training, hostile environment.
Easy paced work environment
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2017年12月14日
Daily tasks changed depending on which department you were scheduled in for the day. They are not very different from one another although sales pitches were addressed differently. Working throughout each different department (other than pharmacy) I learned about time management, and multitasking between customer service and setting displays.
長所
half hour lunch breaks, long shift hours go by quickly when busy, friendly coworkers and customers, always learning new things
短所
Typical retail stresses throughout holidays, tedious and unorganized stocking, rude customers
社風
What did I get myself into
Beauty Advisor (在職中) –  Macon, GA2017年12月13日
Depending on the location (this location is the worse!!) Every 6 months to a year new management is being placed in the store. Not enough training and focusing on the employees that work there. Hours are always being cut.
Ok place to work
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2017年12月11日
It’s an ok place to work. Very fast pace. They worked with my family life and days I needed off. They expect you to work a ton of holidays. Part time highschool kids seem to never get in trouble.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive workplace , different skill, learning about cultures and different customer service
beauty advisor (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月10日
Working at walgreens Taught me many things.Top me excellent customer service , how to multitask keep a balance when work pace speeds up. It also tought me that team work anything can be achieved. To never give up even if confused always ask, better to ask and do better , then stay quiet and keep doing it wrong.
Team Work
Unfair schedule, drama, unsecure
Ok place to work
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Manteca, CA2017年12月07日
I just feel that I was working beneath my abilities and education in the work field. I worked the cosmetic counter. I was told that part of my position was to clean the bathrooms. Not acceptable. I worked hard to advance in the work field. to just end up cleaning toilets.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great place to work, customers are super cool and the discounts were unheard of
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Oak Grove MO2017年12月06日
Great place to work, customers are super cool and the discounts were unheard of . The management team were always available to answer questions and to help out
Beauty Consultant/Advisor
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月05日
How well you like the work environment is based on the location of the store. I worked at a store that was very collaborative and encouraged growth, development and advancement in the company and all of my coworkers including myself was promoted within the company or had the opportunity to do so. Not all stores are like this, and it stems from management. Beauty Consultants are trained in all things skincare and are given a lot of tools to aid their job function. Providing great customer service is the priority and is very easy depending on the store's location and preparedness. It is great for someone that loves makeup, skincare, and helping others.
Gratis(product samples)
短所
Some management not understanding the job responsibilities
Easy-going Environment
Assistant Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Clermont, FL2017年12月04日
A good job to start off with to give you an insight on what work life would be like. There a lot of expectations that they expect you to live up to but nothing too bad.
Fun
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Harbor City, CA2017年12月01日
I worked in The Beauty Department and it was exciting. The only thing that wasn't pleasant there was there wasn't enough coverage on the floor during peak hours.
Great discount
Not enough coverage
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Productive , advancement
Senior Beauty Advisor (DEPARTMENT MANAGER) (現在は退職) –  Mansfield, OH2017年12月01日
The most enjoyable part of my experience was the customer building long life customerd it was competitive which i love it had some great employees it also had great benefits for a company
Grest benefits
社風
You really have to settle and be walked over if you want to move up
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年11月30日
It takes a lot of sacrifice of time and emotions to work there. I started to get panic attacks because it's high pressure for little return of interest.
Employee discount
短所
Low employee engagement, bad hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Good place
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Monticello, AR2017年11月29日
I enjoyed Wal greens, I think It is a wonderful job if you're needing to gain skills and keep money in your pockets through school. It is not hard work, The managers were very helpful. Getting help from older employees was the worst part, especially around the holidays.
長所
Great people to work with.
low hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Walgreens
SALES ASSOCIATE & BEAUTY CONSULTANT (現在は退職) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2017年11月28日
This company is slow depending on the zoning. However, I've worked at several Walgreens and all of them gives the opportunity for high school students to get their feet in the door.
An OK place to work
Senior Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年11月26日
There are some perks with this company like the benefits they do offer. I think there is a lot of favoritism here and minimal room for growth with low pay. In NYC, you cannot definitely live off of their pay.
Awesome people, awesome manager
Cashier/beauty advisor (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2017年11月26日
I honestly liked working at Walgreens, my coworkers were friendly and my boss was awesome. It was one of the few retail places that said their employees come first and actually meant it. They know that life happens and my managers always worked with us to create the best work schedules possible for everybody.
Awesome ambiance
Pay
Loved it
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年11月25日
I loved this job and I would advise anyone to work here. The atmosphere is great and the one on one customer service is great. Its a lot of work but if you are consistent with doing it, it would not be that bad.
長所
The customer service experience is great, you get to meet so many people and hear great stories.
短所
The pay is low and the hours are low that is the only problem.
great job
Beauty Advisor and Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  Forest Hills, NY2017年11月24日
calm and not too stressful until certain times of the year. Perfect if you are at school and trying to keep balance. The work atmosphere was one that was standard
Walgreens
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Madison, WI2017年11月23日
Favorite Job I've had. I think I'd gotten very lucky with the group I got to work with. I wish I'd never had to move, I really miss that place. Very fun place to work.
productive, fun working environment
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年11月20日
I enjoyed working at Walgreen's. It's a chill, fun environment to work in. The customers are very understanding as long as you enjoy your job you will have no issues whatsoever. My co workers were fun to work with and we always worked as a team to get the work done.
discounts, reliable manager