WalgreensのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 1,261 件見つかりました 27,855 件のクチコミを見る
社風
Nice coworkers but poor management
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Provo utah2019年4月16日
I was originally supposed to work one day a week as I’m in school however the manager kept scheduling me to work almost every day and when I told him that I wouldn’t be able to work some days he threatened to fire me.
15% off of all Walgreens brand items
Poor management and hours
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Safe work place, thats productive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2019年4月16日
Walgreens made me love going to work, there were a lot of good co workers that treat me like a part of a team, working on goals, for the best customer service
Fast paced and friendly
Pharmacy Clerk/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sumter, SC2019年4月15日
You have to be able to think on your toes, work the computer system to figure out any information a patient may need. Greet guest and ensure they have a great experience.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
productive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Springfield, IL2019年4月14日
I learned many things about working at Walgreens how I'd should always help out a customer no matter what.
The hardest part of the day was when a massive line of customers would show up.
Discounts, 2 breaks
Standing non stop
Cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Romeoville, IL2019年4月14日
It's a great job to get as a cashier , that's all you do is ring and there isn't much to the job , it's just a basic cashier job. If you decide to be able to be in pharmacy, no hours would be present.
Co workers
Very tough
cashier (現在は退職) –  Easley, SC2019年4月14日
It was tough because they don't train you long and then when you make mistakes get upset because you didn't do something right. They don't understand and respect people with children or health issues.
社風
the hardest part of the job
Overnight Cashier (現在は退職) –  Berwyn, IL2019年4月12日
the hardest part of the job was the constant walking and the having to get up and down to face the shelves. management can be a little hard to communicate with
社風
it was a very positive place to work
Pharmacy tech in training/ cashier (現在は退職) –  Kilgore, TX2019年4月12日
I worked back in the pharmacy and it was very fast paced, so if you were training for the technician part, it was really hard to get any kind of training actually in because of how busy it actually was. Up at the front of the store was really nice though. We were steady all day long and we always had help when people called.
Slow pace environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Auburn, WA2019年4月11日
The work place was lackluster to the least. Each day was another mundane set of repetitious tasks, that provided no incentives to grow with the company.
Temporary Job
Slow Pace: Lackluster tasks
社風
Challenging and boring at the same time
Cashier (在職中) –  Crestwood, IL2019年4月08日
Interesting place to work.. Working in retail gives you an opportunity to decide what you do not want to do with the rest of your life. Most customers are self absorbed and treat you like you are next to nothing. Every once in a while, you will meet customers who are polite, considerate and a pleasure to see.
A typical day at work... working the cash register, answering customer questions, stocking shelves, restocking shelves and providing excellent customer service.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (在職中) –  North Attleboro, MA2019年4月05日
Learned how to interact with multiple levels of management and the general public. Workplace culture was positive and a typical day included operating the cash register and assisting customers.
社風
One of the best places I've worked
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mounds View, MN 551122019年4月04日
When I started working for Walgreens, I knew right away that this was the place I wanted to be. They offered great benefits, competitive pay, and the hours were flexible enough that I could work any time of the day.
長所
flexible scheduling, good benefits, competitive pay
短所
I never got the chance to move up in the company
Terrible
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Davison, MI2019年4月03日
There was no team work. Management was terrible and couldn’t follow an availability. There was no encouragement for improvement in the company and was on able to move up the ladder within the company.
N/a
Retail Associate/Lead Cashier (在職中) –  Cambridge, MA2019年3月31日
Nothing to say. I really would rather not put how my job was, as I feel I am not in the right to say how a job at Walgreens fully represents, compared to what others could say.
good place
Cashier (在職中) –  Midland, MI 486402019年3月31日
relaxing envirment with amazng coworkers. constumers are nice and it is a perfect part time job for a college student must be 18 to work here as well !
It was all work their
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2019年3月28日
A long day at times.A Lot to do.Resets,at the register.A Lot of customer ser ice.I learn to work the computers,I did inentory for the Cos Dept.Order for that dept. for many years.The hours were ne er all good.I was lucky if I got 32 hours a week.After being their 26 years the best part were the customers helping them getting to know so many of them after all these years.
Customer service
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Marathon, FL2019年3月27日
The little time that i worked at Walgreens it seemed to be a fun upbeat job. I can't give any pro or cons about the position since it was over 8 years since i worked there.
社風
I just had a bad experiences with the company overall
Pharmacy Tech/Cashier (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC 282162019年3月26日
Just do your work & be a team player
Be on time
Be Friendly
Never Gossip with other employees
Never be afraid to ask questions so you can learn
Be the best you can be
Discounts
短所
Only for full time you get the actual benefits
Too tiring
OVERNIGHT CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, WA2019年3月25日
Expected too much of the nightcrew during holiday season. Left each morning feeling like I would have a breakdown. Sometimes left vague or contradicting instructions on what we were supposed to accomplish during the night. No security during high theft times.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Best team ever worked with
Pharmacy Cashier/Technician (在職中) –  Covington, LA2019年3月25日
I absolutely love my team. I drive 30 minutes away from my home just because I love my teammates. Don’t matter where you work, it’s who you work with. The pharmacist can be stressful to work with when you’re an on the job trainee, but they just want you to be successful.
長所
Great coworkers, very understanding, always a way to advance
短所
Sometimes your hours get cut
申請されたプロフィール