WalgreensのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,094 件見つかりました 24,511 件のレビューを見る
good work place
Associate Cashier (在職中) –  Aurora, CO2018年8月18日
ive worked at walgreens for about three months now. it started out great. i had good hours co workers were friendly and loved customers. it is very productive on truck days when we have to stock shelves. the bad thing is though is that they lower hours due to budget cuts
co workers are friendly
短所
hours lowered due to budget cuts
Nice
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Apopka, FL2018年8月16日
Talking to customers and meeting new people was awesome!! Always something to do, from helping customers to cleaning , stocking. Didn't like working in the evenings, preferred mornings! But the only way to get hire is to agree to flexible hours.
社風
Had great customers, worked there for many years, knew customers by name, enjoyed my co-workers
Pharmacy Technician/Cashier (現在は退職) –  New Smyrna Beach, FL2018年8月14日
Walgreens is a great company, goes out of there way to work with you, I enjoyed all my co-workers, would recommend this company as a great place to work, very high pace, and can be very stressful, I have worked for Walgreens off and on since 1990, Due to having a family, and other personal life issues.
Great co-workers
High Stress
Very Nice Communication
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Amherst, NY2018年8月14日
I did not work at Walgreens for very long. I was hired as a cashier and due to me being the only cashier over the age of 18, I was moved onto the sales floor as a cosmetics department associate. I usually worked on the days when the truck came in, as I was very quick to get the freight done. One of the biggest downsides is when there is nothing to do, you have to find something to do. You cant just sit down, and wait for customers or a project to arise. Often I would just walk around the entire (small) store, and wait for something to do. I would have the entire area cleaned up, and freight / reshops done, and just wait for our closing routines. I did enjoy the cute little lunch area they had, but your lunch cant cross anyone elses so its a little hard to bond with your fellow associates. Our store manager changed so much in my 3 months there, since apparently our store was used as a training store for up and coming managers, that the person who hired me isnt the one who I quit with.

One of the biggest pros to working at this store, is that there is a lot of communication when it gets busy. They have codes for you to say over the loudspeaker when you need change, help because the lines too long, or if someone needs a propane exchange. It was very nice to know that all I had to do is call a code, and I would get whatever help I needed. After having worked for another retail company, I know how important it is.
長所
laid back, very helpful with training, kind managers, prompt with breaks
短所
can be boring in a small store, lots of turn over with management
社風
Simple tasks, a good first job experience
CASHIER (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2018年8月14日
Job duties are fairly simple, hours are very flexible which is great for students or part-time workers. The pay is decent compared to other jobs such as the food industry.
Flexible hours
短所
Not the best pay but decent
Management poor Garland 2614 Lavon store
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Garland, TX2018年8月11日
management goes by favoritism that will be the only way you will advance in the company by kissing up not by your great work ethic . the whole management needs to be fired and replaced with new people.
社風
Really loved the people i got to work with
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bricktown, NJ2018年8月11日
Working at Walgreens was a great way to enhance my comfortability with various customers and with the cash register. All around great experience highly recommend to anyone.
typical at walgreens
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年8月10日
my typical day at walgreens could be hepling customers with theirs items of purchase or stocking or helping with the photo to help get the customer's film order filled and processed.
cool job
Cashier (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年8月09日
Love working with my coworker an manager as a team . My customer service is amazing . Pharmacy department team is amazing as well as manager it is challenging working in pharmacy but I like helping people an my coworkers
Its nice .
Cashier (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年8月09日
Its really nice working at walgreens doing what i do there and interacting with the customers but the managment & shift leads are un kind & can be very disrespectful
Different Culture
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018年8月08日
It was interesting to see all the different types of people Walgreens helps out daily. It was nice to see the different options as to what I could do in the store.
Average Place To Work In
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mansfield, TX2018年8月07日
The typical day at Walgreens was pretty long and boring. For example, it never really got busy there at all. There was always free time to take a break or use the bathroom if needed.
Never busy, Nasty break rooms
It's not for everyone
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Highland, CA 923462018年8月02日
I worked here for about 4 months and it was not what I expected. The managers were not helpful at all, I was thrown into cashiering with no training, the hours were terrible and not worth it, and I never received a discount which made it even worse. I do not recommend it at all unless if you're looking for 25 hours or less a week, then go for it!
nothing
everything
fun work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018年8月01日
The job is fun and everybody works together as a team they taught me alot and should me how much i should value my co workers we have dinners and soemtimes have beach parties i became very close and friendly with them/
friendly mangemnt
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Unfair Company.
Pharmacy Cashier (在職中) –  Gastonia, NC2018年7月31日
It is disappointing that Pharmacy closes for every holiday but when it comes to the holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving etc... The store part also has to work. People like being with their family during this time of year and the retail employees are told it is mandatory we have to work. If pharmacy is able to close then the whole store should be able to it is unfair to the other employees who are not in the pharmacy. People have children and family that is out of town they want to spend that time with but not able to. Even CVS closes for christmas. Walgreen's Pharmacy and retail store is the same company so if one part of the store is closed then the whole store should be closed or at least close early.
Discounts
短所
People not wanting to do their job, retail part of the store being treated unfairly compared to pharmacy.
fun place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, NY2018年7月27日
i actually like this place because i had customers that would come shop in the store if i was working, the manager was very understanding. i learned that customer service is the key
社風
I work well with other and good customer services
Cashier (在職中) –  United States2018年7月25日
I am a caisher at Walgreens I also work on the floor in different departments at Walgreens departments like the baby section, the grocery section, cosmetics and the candy department.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
great work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年7月25日
I loved working at walgreens. The staff were nice, and very accommodating when came to school. At the time, the pay worked for me seeing how I was only a student in high school.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Customer service
Part time Photo Tech / Pharmacy Cashier (在職中) –  Omaha, NE2018年7月24日
followed list of job requests, photo orders top priority, customer service even above photo orders. I am in charge of making sure that photo orders are completed. I am also in charge of making sure customer questions are answered and products are located for them, sometimes when they don't know exactly what they are looking for.
customer interaction
payrate
社風
Fun Work Place I love Interacting With The Customers And As well As My Co-Workers.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年7月24日
I really enjoyed coming to work knowing I would get to interact with people and as well as my coworkers, that was very exciting I also liked when I came to work there was always a new project to do each day, Walgreens taught me how to be more independent and how to always keep a smile on my face. I love the atmosphere that Walgreen's have always happy and welcoming. I would say the hardest part about my job was when a customer would have a question that I did not have the answer to but I'll always find someone who I know would be able to help. The most enjoyable part about my job was helping out and putting smiles on their faces.
Interacting With People.