WalgreensのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,131 件見つかりました 25,321 件のレビューを見る
社風
do not care and will not help you go back to work for them
Overnight supervisor Head Cashier floor staff (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2018年10月07日
I Was A worker for wall greens
and went out on leave due to my 5th robbery after some time i decided to come back but it seems Walgreen does not what a thing to do with me
I help put a store together from the floor up and work for them fore 10 years was rob bye gun point 5 time s on mothers day and also help put the people who where responsible for the crime and thy will not let me go back to work for the company.does not make since to me
had a good crew
短所
will not higher me back dont figure
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Standard Retail
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Montgomery, AL2018年10月06日
They are open all year around. I had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The only reason I got New Years Eve off was because I HAD to. The store I worked at used favoritism heavily.
My co-workers
短所
My boss, Pay was low, and the favoritism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Bad Company
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Albany, GA2018年10月06日
Walgreens is a money hungry company that doesn't value it's employees. The store managers pin bogus accusations on its employees and get them fired. They do this so that they won't have to give them their unemployment benefits.
great place to work
RX Pharmacy Technician/ Cashier (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月04日
The staff is very supportive of each other. The atmosphere is always pleasant. Great place to meet new people and to overall grow as an employee I would more than likely refer someone here to work.
社風
Good
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cape Coral, FL2018年9月29日
Is a good place to work. Everyone is friendly, its a good seasonal job opportunity. Customers are always number one priority. it was a good till it lasted.
Kind and fair
Walgreens Cashier (在職中) –  Plainfield, IN2018年9月27日
Truly one of the best jobs I've ever had. Love the people and customers are usually great. It has great advancement capability if you want a career these guys will give it to you for sure !
Walgreen's review
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月26日
A typical day at Walgreen's would insist in me making sure I have the correct amount of money in my drawer to start the day off with,make sure all the cigarettes and coolers are full to capacity,and make sure all the clothes products are folded.
Love working with people
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月26日
I enjoyed working there cause not only working with people I also learned how to develop pictures and meet new and different people that became close friends.
Discount
社風
Good job if you don't mind hating yourself on the ride home
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月25日
busy in the mornings and the evenings, customers will always ask for the higher up, managers are on some weird power trip, scheduling is inconsistent and if you have an issue with it you'll be threatened with termination or less hours
15% discount, good playlist
短所
short breaks, lack of safety protocol, unprofessional security
社風
poductive and customers were mostly pleasant
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Federal Way, WA2018年9月24日
I enjoyed my time there and the people I was on shift with and most of all my customers who I got to know a lot of. I would of liked to have continued there only due to illness couldn't. but I got to like the rapport I had with my customers and most of the staff I worked with
customers and staff
短所
open liquer shelves led to too many thefts sometimes was scary
Stressful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mesa, AZ 852042018年9月21日
Job is very fast paced with little down time a low pay. This job is only a good job if you plan on being in the same position for yearsor if you are just doing it for extra income on the side.
Not recommended
CASHIER (在職中) –  Paragould, AR2018年9月21日
Been promised a job promotion only to have the manager rescind the offer because he didn't actually have the job available as it turned out.

Corporate slashes budget, meaning that we have fewer hours for employees but you are expected to do the jobs of 2-3 additional people with no extra compensation.
Good insurance
30 min lunches, called in on days off
Great entry level job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Littleton, CO2018年9月19日
Walgreen's is a great place to work. the greatest challenges are dealing with the offhand moody customer and the low pay. Besides that you are generally given a generous amount of freedom to complete your work. Management is constantly reaching out to employees for there insights and opinions for feedback to improve store performance. Daily tasks are generally very repetitive and predictable. Hours are very flexible.
長所
Great management, flexible hours, easy work
Low pay
社風
Productive and fun environment to work in
Walgreens Cashier (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月18日
I'm had many blessed years at Walgreens but i think it's time to move on. It is a great company to work for lots of benifits . great working environment and they take care of their people.
productive fun work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Merrick, NY2018年9月15日
Working at Walgreen helped me improve tam work but most importantly my work experience. Overtime i became more advanced with cashier and stocking, keeping a organized clean safe work area for customers was very important to me too.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
good company
Pharmacy Technician/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dorchester, MA2018年9月14日
I met a lot of great people. the hours are flexible for mothers. management needs some improvement. I enjoyed working for the company because of the customers.
社風
Is very fun and nice place
Pharmacy Cashier (在職中) –  Orange, CA2018年9月10日
OMG!! I really love this place, a typical day here is awesome, we are always doing something, we make sure that is always something to do so we don't waste time. I learned a lot of things here, I learn a lot of customer service, I learn how to deal with different situations that we can experience there and to be more organized. The management is very good, they are always trying to to their best for us (workers) and for the company, the are always finding something new for the customers and make feel us part of the company. The workplace culture is very good too, we are always helping each other and always bringing ideas for the company. I don't think that this place has a hardest part of the job, I don't know if is because I like it so much but everything is nice and easy for me. The most enjoyable part of the job is EVERYTHING, you are always rotating the workplace, some days you are as cashier, another in photo lab, another in cosmetics, another in the pharmacy so you are always learning new things.
長所
Flexible hours, good time for breaks.
短所
The discount is not enough when you are buying there.
Ok
Cashier (在職中) –  Marksville, LA 713512018年9月09日
Its a ok place to work if your in school other than that i wouldn't work there. They cut hours like crazy and they always have you doing crazy tasks. Management was ok.
life at Walgreens Co.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Levittown, PA2018年9月09日
Fun, fast paced at times l, team work always, loving understanding supportive management and co-workers. Awesome benefits with many choices to choose from. You will never regret the environment and the atmosphere of working for such magnificent company such as Walgreens, I absolutely loved my six years working at the levittown and new falls Rd 8500 location in levittown PA 😊😊😊😊😊😊
長所
friendly mgrs, staff, fun loving willing to train. work there is outstanding be it that you work Solo or team
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Overall an ok place to work.
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年9月07日
The hours are very sketchy. One week you can have 30 and the next only 5. It made it very hard to budget money and make sure bills were paid. Management was decent and tried to help anyway they could.
申請されたプロフィール