WalgreensのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 1,240 件見つかりました 27,428 件のクチコミを見る
cashier
COSMETIC DEPARTMENT CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Valparaiso, IN2019年3月22日
It was a good job to get back to work after my kids where older. I didn't like the evening hours but it worked so I could be home with my youngest through the day,
working with people
hours
Loved working for Walgreens
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Warren, OH2019年3月15日
Would love to be employed with Walgreens again, where I worked everyone was cool and relaxed and still know how to get the job done. They understood I had kids and worked around appts and such
Boring place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2019年3月14日
Long shifts where you just stand there and time stands still. Did not enjoy this job at all and dreaded going into work. I would not recommend Walgreens to a friend.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Good place work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2019年3月13日
I enjoyed working there it's a good place work loved my coworkers and bosses and are customers and amount hours they gave me in loved that they had full benefits and retirement there
長所
Secret santa christmas birthday lunch paid
Get 15 in half hour on 8 hrs
problamatic inconsistent
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mooresville, NC2019年3月11日
clean working environment
learned how to deal with the public
working environment was monotonous
hardest part of the job was dealing with the public
Fun friendly work palce
Cashier (Full-time Addison, IL) (現在は退職) –  Addison, IL2019年3月11日
Great working there, certain Walgreens are better than others, I was lucky to have had a great experience with my walgreens. Friendly workers and customers
社風
We had to put out a lot of inventory
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, MS2019年3月06日
If it was not a job of mostly stocking the shelves and cleaning up after customers it would be an ok job to have. It is not a job for people who like to work hard 100% of the time. It takes a toll on your body.
Job security
Never ending stocking
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Horrible Workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Abilene, TX2019年3月06日
There were several problems with the location I was working in, and anyone that raised a complaint has been fired or put into a position where they were forced to quit.
fine part time job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Denville, NJ2019年3月04日
This is a fine job for a high schooler. Sometimes they forget your 10 minute break, but it was a very consistent job and they tried their best to work with your schedule.
Good location
Long shifts
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
A typical day at Walgreens
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2019年3月04日
A typical day at work was greeting the customers with a smile and welcoming them to Walgreens, answering the phone to see how I can assist them or answering any questions the customer may have, stocking, checking out customers, and seeing if they want to donate money to an organization that Walgreens was helping during the time period. I had very nice managers that helped me understand my job position and how our main goal is to help the customer first and everything after that is secondary. My work environment was very positive, productive, and my coworkers were very friendly and nice.
Nice place to work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2019年3月04日
It's OK. A wide variety of people with different skill levels.
Didn't agree with some of managements policies and a lot of customers didn't either. Tried to change things to no avail.
長所
Friendly employees in general.
low pay.
社風
It was a nice work place steady pace we are always busy and have something to do.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  New Haven, CT2019年3月03日
A great place to work for. Easy job for me well I think after learning the job it becomes easy to me. You get to see a lot of people help them if they have questions and just an ok job to have.
長所
you have a job to pay your bills
wouldve like more pay
Not a great environment
Photo Tech, Cosmetic Tech, Cashier, Pharmacy Tech (在職中) –  Springfield, MA2019年3月01日
In the beginning the environment was an amazing and fun work place. I used to love coming in to work and then one day the store seemed to lose its touch.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
It’s a place to start off
cashier (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, CT2019年3月01日
Walgreens is not that bad of a place to work. It’s a place to start off. They pay decently but the hours are very inconsistent. The managers depending on who they are could either be fair and nice or horrible.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Toxic Environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Waveland, MS2019年2月28日
I'm not sure about other Walgreens, but the Walgreens I worked at after my store (Rite-Aid) was bought was not well managed and not enjoyable at all.

Management was never on the same shift as I was, and any questions about my schedule had to be directed to the Store Manger, which meant coming in on my off days or before I was scheduled to work.

I usually worked the "evening shift" and despite the fact that the store closed at 10, I was often stuck there until 11:00 due to the fact that we had to clean every inch of the store every night. If a spot of water or dirt was missed, the Store Manager would fuss about it and then come in early to look at how well we cleaned up the store the previous night.

If a customer needed help and the store was empty I was not allowed to leave the register to help them unless the item was within 50 feet of the register. I would instead have to call a Shift Manager to come help the customer, therefore lowering the store's productivity.

While the other cashiers and shift managers were wonderful people to work with, the manager made the whole workplace toxic.
社風
Job security, but no advancement opportunities
Overnight Cashier (現在は退職) –  Benton, AR2019年2月28日
Some management were supportive and good, others were blah, but this is anywhere.
Once you are locked into which hours you are working, management does not want to allow you to change shifts, bc of lack of coverage, which isn't fair to you.
You also are required to use Walgreens Pharmacy through their Medical coverage/rx plan, which some people may not know about in advance.
長所
Medical insurance coverage, stock options
短所
Rx plan, no advancement opportunities
great job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Champlin, MN2019年2月28日
It was a great job and a typical day was usually busy . I learned alot more about organization working with others and i meen i worked every part of walgreens so learaloned t. Workplace culture was great.
Demanding
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Milpitas, CA2019年2月27日
I high paced stressful environment to work in. That being said, it is a good job to get your feet wet in a work environment. It is demanding and provides you with skills for future jobs.
Discounts on Certain foods
Why I left working for a Pharmacy
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN/CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Hartford, CT 061062019年2月26日
I did not feel great after knowing that things were not be apprreciated including me for, I place things in the right places. My superiors do not. For, I was penalized for not having my game on. and so, I lost working there and I was so mad because, I was comfortable there and there was no getting around it.
great place to work
Unappreciated
Fun place to work
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kentwood, MI2019年2月25日
I loved working for Walgreens and the people that were there because everyone was really friendly and willing to help you if you needed it. The managers were also really nice an understanding if you couldn't come to work on a certain day and understanding to me since I was pregnant.
申請されたプロフィール