WalgreensのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,178 件見つかりました 26,224 件のレビューを見る
Fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018年12月15日
It was exciting,fun, learned alot.
How to talk to customers
Have it become a conversation rather than a transaction. Customers really enjoy that part.. talking
Cashier
Cashier (在職中) –  Hoover, AL2018年12月12日
Walgreens was a great start when you are just graduating from college and need to pay your bills. It became harder to adjust to hours when certain individuals did not come to work and you had to cover someone else's shift.
社風
The people at my store are filled with drama. It really feels like being in highschool.
Cashier (在職中) –  Springfield, IL2018年12月11日
Overall I have learned a lot, but the work place is quite toxic. Anyone can get away with anything as long as you are close with management. The management is often rude and unwilling to help.
Relaxed but Busy
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN 372062018年12月05日
A typical day would vary depending on the station you were working that day . They had a beauty consultant position, Cashier, Photo lab, restockers, Pharmacy, and Floor personnel.
長所
Calm work environment, clean, and professional for the most part.
短所
work schedules changed very often depending on needs of other personnel.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Awesome manger very clean store
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Gilroy, CA2018年11月30日
The store is well put together the manager who has been there for over 5 years is very good at what she does . The team is very friendly and helpful in assisting you to find exavtly what you need . At times the store was almost too slow but it left time for cleaning amd other tasks .
Good benefits
Slow at times
Fun place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  New Orleans, LA2018年11月29日
The job is not hard but we're always work short staff the store manager is wonderful.
The most enjoyable part of working is i love the customers i wait on.
Good discount
Very stressful
Customer satisfaction guaranteed
Cashier in Pikesville, MD (現在は退職) –  Pikesville, MD2018年11月28日
Walgreens is a pretty good store . Customers get outstanding service and they offer a wide variety of products, accessories, and services. They even print photos
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
My experience
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Carbondale, IL2018年11月27日
I loved my co-workers, the work environment was hilarious. I loved my customers and the encounters I had with them. The shift leads were my favorite. I just didn't like that I never got a raise after almost 2 years of working there, and the commute wasn't the best.
Everything else
Commute
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Chesterfield, VA2018年11月25日
I ran the front desk and put up stock that was the closest to the front desk. I waited on customers and run the cash register and enjoyed the customers and the associates that around me. The hardest part of the job is when a customer is upset about the ad and I know I cannot help them. I get manager to help the customer and calm them down. Most days and nights our lunch shift was short to take care of the customers. Over all I enjoyed working with the customers and associates.
社風
Very fun company to work for
3rd Shift Cashier (在職中) –  Township of Colerain, OH2018年11月23日
Love working for Walgreens. Very polite, respectful, friendly, easily get along with co-workers. Always room to advance. Friendly customers. Management very nice and helpful.
Not Fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018年11月19日
I wouldn't recommend working here unless your not type to stay on your feet and keep moving. It was a really depressing job just because all your customer base would be sad old people that would constantly be taking out the anger a you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
it was alright
Cashier (在職中) –  Elmhurst, IL2018年11月17日
it could have been better. the management was not that great, and there were def favorites. and the hours sucked because the management did not let us know ahead of time when we worked
Fun
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Starkville, MS2018年11月13日
Working at Walgreens was a great experience. The employees and also mangers was well respectful. Everybody did their job when told . Sometimes it just as stressful but over all wonderful
Breaks
No overtime
Cosmetic Department
performing cashier duties, product assistance (現在は退職) –  Rockledge, FL2018年11月13日
Helping customers find items, encouraging up coming sales items. Completing the sales transactions. Encouraging them to come again. The management was always helpful. The hardest part of the job was, relocating items that had been taken out of place. The most enjoyable part was, interacting with customers and getting to know them.
Discounts on items
社風
Perfect working place for students.
DESIGNATED HITTER / PHARMACY CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Danville, CA 945262018年11月09日
If you choose to have a career at Walgreens, it will be a huge mistake. Associates, shift leads and asm/asmt will have no life due to schedules. It will be nice if you have a supportive manager which I had before but they transferred her to a higher volume store. Years of service and dedication will be nothing for a manager who doesn't know proper management and planning. She will write you up and hussle you with you schedule. Shift leads who she tried to write up didn't sign or acknowledge went fine. Hard working employees work harder and lazy ones will be more lazy. If you have hypertension, leave.. else you will die in this store. The store manager will then terminate you after you die.
For students only.
短所
If you are a good hustler, you are in the right store.
fun and productive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Union City, GA2018年11月05日
a typical day at work is helping the customers and making sure we meet their needs. the hardest part of the job was having to balance becoming a single mom and having to be at work on time or having to call out once in awhile.
Terrible workplace
Overnight Cashier (現在は退職) –  Farmington, MO2018年11月05日
Managers who have been there longer than you will treat you as if you dont know anything and then take credit for all of the work YOU did. Also if you are a female and have a female manager, it is a very catty environment.
Managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
not a good place to work at
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年11月02日
The manager and some staff seemed clicky. didnt get much training.the hardest part about the job is not being explained or trained well. the manager always seems annoyed when you ask for help.
社風
A fun place to work and to meet new people
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Peachtree City, GA2018年11月01日
I only worked here a short time. It was fun to work here. It was a brand new store and I helped to put the store together and stock before it opened. I moved and had to quit the job.
Fun place to work
there wasnt any
Productive work enviroment
Cashier associate (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2018年10月31日
We focus on selling cosmetics, prescriptions, customers donation, flu shots and customer service. Store is well kept, stocked with product to ensure customer experience.
申請されたプロフィール