WalgreensのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 3,482 件見つかりました 27,868 件のクチコミを見る
社風
Quiet pace with nice managers
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Rock Hill, SC2019年4月18日
It’s a very nice place to work, the managers are great and the work is steady, although it can get slow during evening shifts! I’m a part-time worker so I get little hours but the pay is good, although maybe not that great if you live alone or support yourself.
長所
Good pay, Helpful environment and kind managers
30 minute breaks, not good compensation if you support yoursef
社風
Need to be more welcoming and organize
Customer Service Representative/ Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2019年4月18日
Just wasn’t the place for me maybe if my manager would have let me change locations I would still have my job, they over work you it’s hard to get help they promote you just to leave u looking stupid not really knowing anything & maybe if upper managers would hold every one to what they do instead of acting in race then the work place would have been excellent really wish I could have got out of that store it just ruin my whole experience for all walgreen!!
place sucks!
Designated Hitter, Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Kankakee, IL2019年4月18日
YOU DO TOO MUCH TEDIOUS WORK FOR VERY LITTLE PAY AND HOURS!!!
Always throw newbies in the pharmacy since senior employees can't handle the stress of the customers.
社風
Overall good place to start your working career.
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2019年4月18日
Walgreens in general is a good place to work at if they wouldn’t be cutting hours all the time. Depending the managers, they might make you do more than what you were hired for. Making me feel like I’m not getting paid enough for what I do.
社風
Do you like your home life?
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Winter Haven, FL2019年4月18日
If you don't mind work trying to call you in every single day off that you have, Walgreens is for you. If you cherish those days off to relax and see your family, don't apply here. I haven't had a day off in almost a year without work trying to call me in. Even on days I work they try to get me into work hours early. Management doesn't do anything but point fingers.

This company treats you like you're on call when you're not.
長所
15 minute break, 30 minute lunch break. co-workers are nice.
短所
Rude customers, Company welcomes theives, have to clean public restrooms, vendors make a mess out of everything. Drug addicts always approaching me in the parking lot.
Typical job but Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC 274072019年4月18日
This job is not hard to do. As long as you are doing your part in keeping up with daily tasks, greeting and assisting customers it will be a breeze! The customers are the highlight of my day
長所
Flexible, and Fun people to work with
Short Lunches
Would not recommend
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2019年4月18日
I would not recommend working at Walgreens. It can be very stressful. And you can be treated very unfairly. There are many times where you have to run the register and photo.
社風
Very flexible with hours and good pay
Retail Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, TX2019年4月17日
Starts at 9 something, very clean store, collaborating a lot with coworkers and management doesn't intervene as much. You're always busy, so time flies fast.
15% off regular items and 25% off walgreens brand items
社風
Work Place; it works. Management does not.
Costumer Service Associate (在職中) –  Henderson, NV2019年4月17日
Overall I enjoy the atmosphere of my workplace and the people i work with, but the lack of communication with management and a functioning work central makes certain aspects very hard to accomplish.
Constantly learning
Low Flexibilty
社風
One of the best places to work
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Albuquerque, NM2019年4月17日
Walgreens was my first job after high school. They were very flexible and helpful when I decided to go to college. My transfer was easy and they worked around my needs. Not to mention the profit sharing. All in all, it's easy money.
社風
Great place to start for experience
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Rialto, CA2019年4月17日
I enjoyed working here because they listened to what I had to say and worked with my schedule until recently. Budget cuts and losing store hours hurt my motivation to work here.
Boring place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2019年4月17日
It was alright. I feel as if the company should do more for the workers. It is so easy to get fired based off of the simplest things and not even by managers, by the company itself.
Shady Company
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Schertz, TX2019年4月17日
The work there is easy, however they ask alot. Most stores will have you doing everything, but only pay you $10. For example, I would work at the register while unloading truck, and sometimes i have to also run the photo department. Managers are not understanding of obligations (Family & Student). The company itself cherry picks what offenses are enough for termination or not.
Easy to learn job
短所
short lunch, unequal treatment, stressful, low pay.
社風
Great place to start out
Customer service photo specialist (在職中) –  Cortland, OH2019年4月17日
I love Walgreens, but it has been my boss made me really love it and stay for 11 years. My boss really works with me and my schedule. I love the products we sell and the sales we have. I like our pharmacy and use it often. My coworkers are the best! However, they keep changing things like cutting hours and taking away paid time off for part time employees across all of Walgreens locations.
長所
Great product, great sales, great boss
No paid time off after 11 years, hours cut
A Great Place to Start
Stocker/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Southfield, MI2019年4月16日
The managers here are very patient with you. The give a basic step by step of what you need to do, and always keep you busy. The customers aren't always the best, but overall a solid first job.
n/a
Pharmaceutical & Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2019年4月15日
n/a i do not want to write a review yet this site is forcing me to. Got me through school wouldnt do it long term. Little consideration for family/work balance.
Fast-Paced
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2019年4月15日
It really depends on the are that you are in. In my store it was very fast-paced so you're constantly moving. If your store is short staffed then you are probably going to have a hard time.
Fast-Paced
Short lunches (30 min)
Tyoical day
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Broken Arrow, OK 740122019年4月15日
A typical day at work involves me clocking in, checking the schedule to see where i should be. then i ether go to the register or floor. On the floor if it's a truck day , I unload totes. The job is very relaxed and not stressful at all.
discount
short break
Ugh
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Eldersburg, MD2019年4月15日
Doesn't pay enough to deal with the customers
Lots of the customers steal and they don't care about it. You don't make enough to survive. It's okay for just a summer job
長所
Benefits
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
It's a job
Customer Service (在職中) –  Sebring, FL2019年4月15日
Can be very stressful at times. The most enjoyable part of the job are the customers. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with all the side conflicts that go on.
close to home