WalgreensのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,850 件見つかりました 24,038 件のレビューを見る
社風
Enjoyable work that kept you busy
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  University Place, WA2018年7月22日
Management was fantastic, extremely friendly and approachable at any time. Worked with you and your schedule, and had no bad feelings towards it. Good opportunities for advancement if you put in the work.
Flexible hours, Healthcare
短所
Tiring at times, lots of lifting.
社風
Fast-paced job, uncaring teammates and management, poor pay and benefits
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  San Pablo2018年7月22日
-fast-paced job always going to be tired
-due to low pay, workplace culture seemed uncaring
-management is very strict on employee budgets
-most enjoyable part is also the people you work with
-hardest part of the job is you have to deal with a lot (angry customer etc.) while feeling you aren't being payed enough
社風
This review will explain day to day duties at Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Delaware2018年7月21日
I usually come in the mornings and the mail man would deliver newspapers for the newspaper stands we have located in the front of the store.

I would clean the front of store, sweep the welcome rug, so store has "clean" appearance for customers.
Discounts
short breaks
Customer Sales Associate and Pharmacy Sopport (現在は退職) –  Livonia, MI2018年7月21日
Walgreen's was a good employer and given the opportunity, would work for them again.Enjoyed working with my customers and watching them leave satisfied.
Encouraged team atmosphere
短所
At time short of staff on shifts
Great Job Lots of Work experience gained
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Sussex, WI2018年7月21日
Learned how to interact with customers on a day to day occasion, became a part of the Walgreens team, helped with customer questions. The best part of the job was working in the photo department, I would build canvases, print posters and teach customers how to use our photo development software. The hardest part of the job was shoveling snow in the winter and salting the parking lot
30 min break
Break was unpaid
Fun Job
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Morehead City, NC2018年7月21日
Over all, It was a decently fun job. I learned a lot. if you are younger and get a job like this, all of the older people will take you under their wing & help you figure out the job.
長所
great people to work with
no overtime
社風
Greay place to work i would recommend to anyone
CSA - Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Shelby, NC2018年7月19日
I loved working for Walgreens it was one of the best jobs I had. Hate it ended the way it did. The managers and employees are amazing they treat you with respect and do everything they can to help you
Horrible
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月19日
Working as a Cashier here was terrible. The hours were never stable and I had to close the store or work overnight. I let management know I could not work overnight due to school and they did not care. I left after 3 months and was glad to do so. The pay is way too low for what is expected and items are priced way too high. Customers always complained about the price and left the store.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Very productive and team work place
Customer service representative (在職中) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018年7月18日
I have no complains about the company. I enjoy the atmosphere and the people I work with. I enjoy helping people and caring for them and the company to.
Low pay rate
Slow paced
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Lake Zurich, IL2018年7月18日
Walgreens was a great place to work at, I enjoyed working here but I just wasn't getting the hours that I wished for and I just wanted some change to work more with interacting with customers.
Clean and organizeed
短所
Not fair, little bit of hours
review summary
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月17日
it was really bad, management was unfair, and dont care about you a typical day management was rude. In my opinion dont work there that all i have to say about it
Not my favorite
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Battle Ground, WA2018年7月17日
Was treated very poorly. There were favorites and people that werent a favorite were left out very often. Forced to work holidays even when you have a family to celebrate with.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Pretty good work environment
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Centerville, OH2018年7月17日
Walgreens is a company that is dedicated to serving customers and employees with the care they need. The amount of work you put in determines your pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
its ok but the management makes the job harder than it has to be
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年7月17日
it's an ok job. the customers make the job ten times harder. your work is rarely appreciated. they expect you to be fine with changes that you weren't aware of.
easy to learn
managers demand too much
customer service
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Panorama City, CA2018年7月17日
I liked working there. Employers are very supportive and help train employees. I like the flexibility for student workers. I learned a lot while working at Walgreens.
working with people
短所
not enough hours to work
fun
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Blue Springs, MO2018年7月16日
it was an easy job and they work with you if you have anything going on in your persnal life, they also leet you choose when ou g on break and you get three of them so thats nice
chill
boring
社風
Easy going job with nice customers and co workers
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Lindenhurst, IL2018年7月16日
Working at walgreens was a pretty nice and easy going job. It teaches you how to interact with people on a daily basis and teaches unique problem solving skills.
Easy going nice environment
Lack of career advancement
cashier
Customer Service Clerk (現在は退職) –  Southfield, MI2018年7月16日
I hated working at this location because of how the manager treated everyone. No one came from the same background and he treated everyone as if they were spoiled entitled children in need of punishment.
The most enjoyable part was getting off. It was always stress from the time I clocked in to the time I clocked out. I had nightmares while working there and for months afterward.
I have no opinion of Walgreens stores. However the manager i worked under was not the best and made a big deal out of everything.
The manager.
社風
Great place for people who wants to start to work
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2018年7月15日
People there are nice and management are fairly well. At least for my location. Although sometimes they would move you to other locations if not enough hours are set for you but you get to know new people.
長所
Health Benefits, good management, nice people
Bad security among theives
Overall nice work environment
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Brookfield, WI2018年7月15日
Low wages for work performed. Good coworkers but management communication is poor. Corporate is limiting scheduling hours giving employees heavier workload for low pay.
Discounts and health coverage