WalgreensのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,065 件見つかりました 25,347 件のレビューを見る
Amazing
Customer Service Representative/Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Martinez, CA2018年10月16日
I loved working at Walgreens it was a friendly environment with raises every 320hours regardless of your relationship with the management. Profit sharing options medical dental and paid vacations.
社風
Felt underpaid for various reasons
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年10月15日
I expected the career growth to be a bit more fast paced as well as the ability to get raises. However this was not the case yet I still have Walgreens a chance. In the end I was not earning enough for my cost of living so I put in my two weeks notice and found another career.
社風
i would not recommend this place to work
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Clinton, UT2018年10月15日
walgreens used to be a great company to work for ... this last year things have changed in a negative way for the employees... they are not great with there pay.
discounts
unfair pay
Greatful
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Kirkland, WA2018年10月15日
I really needed a job at that momment and they gave me a chance

If you remain a positive attitude the job is very easy and a good way to pass the day
社風
Do not recommend. Not a good experience.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Escanaba2018年10月15日
A great place to work for at first and after time you see major favortism and adult workers thrived on gossiping. Schedules are always changed and your whole shift and schedules can change last minute with no explanation. Over all poor managment skills and lack of communication. Store manager has no real respect in general! Judges without personally know all the employees that are working there also even customers that come in are falsely judged and has no apperciation as seeing employees as primary asset. That's why they come and go because they put in the hard work and realize how bad it is with all of the above and plus some. I would recommend to not put forth the time on this specific location. Also not all Walgreens locations are like this but this store is!
長所
The Customers, fast paced during weekdays, discounts
短所
Poor communication, constant schedule changes, understaffed from unrealible workers
Wouldn't go back
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年10月15日
The discount was really good, and I met some coworkers who I still talk to you, but the job is not right for somebody with a full college schedule. They trick you into thinking that you will get promoted sooner if you work on the graveyard crew, but then they promote the people on days.
discount
receiving freight
Relaxed
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Loves Park, IL2018年10月14日
Walgreens is a very relaxed workplace that allows you to have some fun while working but still get work done. Managers and higher ups are very nice and talk to you.
Terrible work environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018年10月14日
The managers took advantage of the student workers scheduling them during times they were unavailable because of class and made it their responsibility to find coverage. Adult workers were childish and thrived off gossip. Was told during a review that I did my job perfectly but got an average score because I didn’t socialize with coworkers throughout my shifts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Great company to work for
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月12日
I love it especially the people, I constantly learning something new everyday and they promote inside the company. The benefits and perks are great and times
Walgreens
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Williston, FL2018年10月12日
Great place and the management time is the best around. I was able to learn so much about the company and myself.. I learned that I can do more then I thought I could.. I love this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Learning Experience
Customer Service Consultant (在職中) –  Youngsville, LA2018年10月12日
This job was my first job outside of school and babysitting. I learned that not everyone is going to do their job correctly, but sometimes you will be recognized for picking up the slack. Do not get set in your ways, because this leads to contentment with your performance. Keep work ethic in the always improving status because as humans we can always grow or regress based on the current situation.
Great Coworkers!
短所
Customers not Understanding that you cant go against company policy.
Alright
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL 329042018年10月12日
The pay was decent , it was not a very organized company regarding management with shifts and making sure they kept up with pay. I never had a pay increase in the 2 years with them and hours were very scattered, some weeks I would have 50+ hours and others I'd have 5 and need to find work at other locations.
社風
Fun place for a first job
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月11日
Walgreens is a great place for a first job, but not to be made into a career or a long term working place. Over worked for what the pay was. The hours and overtime weren’t well maintained example of you stayed a couple of minutes after a shift to help a customer or help a manager. The next working day you had to leave those many minutes before you shift original time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Management knows how to take care of their employees
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  El Cerrito, CA 945302018年10月11日
The Management treat their employees as their primary asset. They know how to cultivate a healthy work/life balance and provides security for their employees.
Good management
Low hourly rate
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Management plays favorites.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Saint Joseph, MI2018年10月10日
Management played favorites. If they want to get rid of you, they accuse you of doing something or not doing something so they don't have to give you unemployment after working for them for almost 10 years.
長所
Helping customers. Having potlucks on holidays.
Poor Management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Cahier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Maricopa County, AZ2018年10月10日
this place was amazing it was one of the best occupations i had it allowed me to grow as a person and a worker i would refer working here to friends and family
社風
Worst company I have ever worked for
CSA (在職中) –  Round Rock, TX2018年10月10日
The entire time I have been at Walgreens I have been going to school. I have never worked for a company more unwilling to let people educate themselves. While yes, they did work with my schedule, once I got near graduating the store manager started trying to change my schedule, and generally make my life as miserable as possible. Never, ever work for Walgreens. I can not stress that enough. They don't pay enough, and are open every single day of the year, including Christmas. It is rough.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
Fun loving environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Freeport, NY2018年10月10日
It felt like a family to work there. I honestly miss it sometimes. When I left the got me a goodbye cake.holidays we did secret Santa. Birthdays we did surprises. We dressed up in Halloween m. It was fun and loving
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Expectations
Customer Service- DH (在職中) –  Apple Valley, CA2018年10月10日
They really ask a lot for little pay. They are sending me to school so I am blessed but cost of living is going up and so are my bills. I do appreciate my job. But sometimes I feel like I go above and beyond and I still don’t get recognition.
Great people
Time consuming
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Some coworkers could be a bit nice & make the time at work easy
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年10月09日
I was over worked & treated unfairly. The management at the store I was located needs more training! At that store, you treated as children & not adults! The management's "Open door" policy was literally open door. Many good people on management was either forced to leave the store or quit the job all together after years because they couldn't continue being underappreciated. If management don't like you, they'll lie & pick on you.
The company itself has GREAT benefits & opportunities