WalgreensのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,149 件見つかりました
management
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Austin, TX2017年12月16日
This company (esp. the store I work in) has poor management. The managers promoted someone in the store with the MOST CUSTOMER COMPLAINT. Most of us CSA are disappointed!
Flexible hours
poor mangement
社風
Employees are family not just empoyees
Service Agent (現在は退職) –  Canal Winchester Ohio, and Greensboro NC2017年12月16日
Great place to work and fellow employees are wonderful to work with. The most enjoyable part of working there is not only the people you work with, the customers are wonderful also.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月16日
I've had the pleasure to work at two different stores with wonderful people and some customers as well. I truly wish I didn't have to leave either store but I've made friends for life.
長所
Good managers, flexibilty, and good benefits.
Short breaks
Fast Paced and Positive Customer Care
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Summerfield, NC2017年12月15日
I love dealing with the public in person or on the phone. I am a very positive person with excellent customer service ability.

I have achieved the honor of employee of the month for 14 months in a row. To achieve employee of the month requires an employee to ask customers to call and take an 8 minute survey for Walgreen's.

I am dependable and honest. I have a very pleasant voice.
Dealing with Public
短所
Must work swing schedule.
Very competitive!
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年12月15日
Working at Walgreen's was a great learning experience. Training was easy to grasp, and my coworkers were extremely friendly. I learned how to better serve the store customers. The job duties included stocking shelves, cashier and organizing incoming store products.
Terrible
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Providence, RI2017年12月15日
I worked in a very busy store, in the center of the city it's very busy at all hours of the day. I learned team working skills and how to provide better customer service. Store manager is terrible, but shift leaders are awesome. My coworkers were the best part.
flexible schedule
management
社風
It all depends on your manager... proceed with caution
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Augusta, GA2017年12月14日
I had a great experience working at Walgreens until my most recent manager had started working at my store. Employee discount is decent and is combinable with clearance items. Paid time off increases as your time with the company increases. All employees start off at $9.

Its great if you can find a good, flexible and caring manager!
Employee discount, annual raises
Lack of advancement, Poor management
社風
Great benifits, Great enviromet. pay could be better
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Paradise Valley, AZ2017年12月14日
Walgreens makes alot of money. i think they should start the initial pay higher than what they offer. Other than that its a great company to work for, plenty of opportunity to grow.
Stressful and restless environment
Customer Service Clerk (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月14日
Constant flow of customers, restless shifts in which employees are on their feet at all times and not allowed to sit unless on a break. Robotic phrases must be said to every customer and same movements with every transaction. Truly the most repetitive job I have had.
長所
Provided me with money to pay for school
短所
High stress environment, seemingly endless flow of customers, extremely repetitive in words and movement.
Great work enviornment.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月14日
My time that I spent at Walgreens I would say was enjoyable nevertheless. I enjoyed working with a team and also helping customers out on a day to day basis. I would often restock shelves, coolers, and work the cash register as well. I would recommend this job to anyone, great experience within the little time that I was there.
Employee discounts.
Enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Assistant (現在は退職) –  Hazlehurst, MS2017年12月14日
I don't have anything bad to say about working for Walgreens. My experience working there is one that I wish I still had. The "team" including management was great. We had our bad times but everyone was nice.
社風
enjoyed but wasn't my interest
Poughkeepsie - Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2017年12月12日
I just was not interested in the retail field and would rather do something more on my feet, as I enjoy fitness, wellness, and the restaurant industry as well.
flexible work schedule
not much
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Walgreens is a great place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hopkins, MN2017年12月12日
I loved working at Walgreens. I learned so much in the short time I was there. The management was great they were always so helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was leaving. the most enjoyable part of the job was that it was always fast paced.
we picked our breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Not long term
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月12日
I just want to apply not review, do waste your time if u like being happy and free. Customer are crazy and Walgreens systems are outdated and fossils.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
no the place to lay down roots.
Customer Service/Retail (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月12日
no don't do it reconsider. more about making pockets happy and healthy rather than making customers and employees happy and healthy. No value on employee satisfaction in regards to scheduling.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO 641102017年12月11日
Location was not that safe. Some of the customers were nice, a lot of them were snotty. Mangers didn’t always do their job, I felt like I was doing their job at times.
Can leave for lunch
Managers sucks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Good place to start in the work force.
Customer Service Advisor (在職中) –  Columbia, SC2017年12月11日
Walgreens has been a good experience for me. Hands down my best job. The management works with you and they make sure work gets done. Job opportunities never seem too "distant" at Walgreens as I have seen fellow coworkers get promoted. If I've ever had an issue or request, I'd take it to management and they'd show interest in helping me complete my goals.
Free 15 minute break, PTO
Walgreens Review
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2017年12月11日
Working at Walgreens was a fast-paced environment, standing long hours, minimum pay, nice management and some co-workers were bossy. Descent discount.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年12月11日
Great place to work back in the 80’s but as years went by and new people began to come they stopped a lot of great benefits. If you got in early you were good.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
It was okay , not satisfiing enough
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2017年12月10日
Didn't experience enough to make me wanna continue my position with the company...not enough hours ,lack of promotion, there were to much goofing off/silly things going on but the customers were lovely.
N/a