WalgreensのPharmacy Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 3,645 件見つかりました 27,962 件のクチコミを見る
並べ替え: 注目のクチコミ | 総合評価 | 回答日
good to work for
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (在職中) –  Lakewood, WA2019年4月24日
i was happy there for a long time. the people there became like my second family. but because of certain polices i decided to leave but i only wish the best for my co workers and the company
社風
Fun working place and good opportunity
Pharmacy Technician Extern (現在は退職) –  Jamaica centre2019年4月24日
Good enviornment and fun to work there.good career opportunies.get to learn so many job duties..great team work and good employees to work with.learn new skills.
社風
Non job work life balance.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Hollywood, FL2019年4月24日
Up and down schedule. Not very understanding about personal issues. Very demanding and loves to under pay employees. Employees always look unhappy and are being overworked. Always short employees.
Horrible Management
Registered Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Sanford, FL2019年4月24日
Throws you through a loop to get a question answered by management. You aren't able to give ideas for processes because you aren't management there. poor work place
社風
horrible place to work for
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Palm Springs, CA2019年4月23日
I had an horrible experience. The pharmacy manager was extremely unprofessional. I will never work for walgreens again. It was a horrible experience for me. I would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
the hours
pharmacy manager
very productive workplace
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019年4月23日
My typical day at work was always very busy I learned to pace myself in accordingly. Management was my jobs to provided customers service in a high volume workplace culture which was the hardest part of my job and some days I enjoyed the challenge.
Team work
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2019年4月23日
I learned how to effectively work together with a team of coworkers, time management and to always make the customers happy. a typical work day is very busy but never the same. I enjoyed being a pharmacy technician because I enjoy helping people and making a difference in the lives of others. I believe my true calling is to be at service to others, make people smile and bring joy into their lives everyday possible. I enjoy meeting new people and to bring a positive attitude to work everyday that I can make others feel happy and excited about their life.
walgreens
PHARMACY TECH (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MA2019年4月23日
you bicker all day like husband/wife or siblings.the regular customers are amazing for exception of a few. management sucks doesn't know when to put his/her foot down and is very spiteful if you try and speak up on certain things or stand your ground
Great for steady work
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN/PHOTO TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Lincoln, NE2019年4月23日
You go in every day knowing exactly what to do. The problem is that the people who have seniority tend to make you feel like less of a person. The job is pretty easy as long as you pay attention and do what you are supposed to. The environment can be fun sometime too!
discount, retirement, profit sharing
No maternity leave
N/a
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Metairie, LA2019年4月23日
I love it..everything about this company is great..They taught me a lot by being employed there and everyone is just like family...This a great job experience
decent
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Muskego, WI2019年4月22日
decent to work for day to day was mainly helping customers and putting away stock. Not much room for advancement unless you want to go to pharmacy day in day out sort of job
fast paced setting
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2019年4月22日
My typical day at work is clocking in and dealing with insurance issues and filling prescriptions. I've learned many things while being there, billing insurances, dealing with all kinds of patients, learning to work well with others. One of the hardest parts of the job is having to deal with an unhappy customer and trying to compensate them. I think the most enjoyable part is when the customer leaves happy with our service.
長所
Working with different people everyday, helping people out
短所
Unhappy customers yelling at you when something isn't your fault
Best company
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2019年4月21日
This company was amazing to work for, loved the training i got, great management, was trained to be a pharmacy tech from cashier. Flexible with school .
Great coworkers
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Cleveland, GA2019年4月19日
Love the job. Customers are great. Don't get to use my certification degree much cause the pharmacist makes me a cashier . Busy and fast paced. Management staff is helpful towards employees and customers.
Free information
Short breaks
Work Local, Not Corporate
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  GA2019年4月18日
Like any close quarters operation, your immediate team is what matters.
The corporate leadership exists, but they are immaterial to the day-to-day operations (other than handing down nebulous edicts devised by some middle manager). Occasionally you'll see them, but they're gone just as quickly. Regional and District levels are the highest levels worth becoming acquainted.
Don't look at the corporate culture. Corporate culture is always the same profound lip service. Focus on the store culture. Pharmacies are cramped spaces, so if you can't get along with your store's staff, you'll be miserable.
If you want to succeed with Walgreens, find a team that you mesh with, be ready for occasional whiplash changes (esp. nonsensical ones), and get to know your patients.
Low pay, market unstable
Worst Place to work
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Cairo, GA2019年4月18日
All management staff is extremely bias and if you don't fit into their click, they will find a way to get rid of you. In the year I worked there, I saw a very high turnover. Terrible, terrible place to work. I would never ever recommend this place for employment. We won't even shop there ever again either.
社風
Walgreen's is great place to work if you have high energy and versatile.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Nashville, NC2019年4月18日
Everyday at Walgreen's you see a smiling face. You never get bored there is always something to do. It is a wonderful place for a energetic person to work.
busy environment, friendly people
短所
Standing on the hard floors for so long
社風
Walgreens is a very busy and hard working work place to be .
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2019年4月18日
I have been working for Walgreens since I was 16, it has been my only job I have had . I love the The opportunities and skills it has provided for me. I am also ready to put my knowledge that I have received from working with Walgreens company to a different company and spreading my abilities to do better .
Great customers
Not always enough hours
Avoid at all costs
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Oakville, MO2019年4月18日
As a 5 year loyal employee, the company has done nothing but continue to cut hour, take away help, take away benefits, and continues to make the job more difficult with less help. Absolute terrible place to work.
Not a bad place to work
Sr Pharmacy Tech (在職中) –  Ponchatoula, LA2019年4月17日
You have opportunities to advance but have to go through hoops to obtain them. It takes forever to see a increase in pay but the management team on the store level really helps along the way.
申請されたプロフィール