WalgreensのPharmacy Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,351 件見つかりました 25,382 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Busy Evironment
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月17日
With it being busy at Walgreens it makes the day go by so much faster . You don’t even realize that you’ve been working all day which is a good thing because you aren’t worried about what time you leave
If You're Looking for a Career, Don't Work Here
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (現在は退職) –  Idaho Falls, ID2018年10月17日
It's stressful to say the least. I let management know up front what my availability was and they refused to work with me, but allowed other employees to have whatever schedules they wanted. I had two ASMs tell me that they couldn't "cater to everyone" but they planned their own schedules however they wanted. My latest ASM removed me from the pharmacy and had me working as a "check out girl" (as a customer called me) full time despite over a year of experience in the pharmacy. There were cliques within the stores I worked in, making it unenjoyable to go to work. I worked very hard on the days I went in, and only called in when absolutely necessary (IE my mental health was so low I couldn't move, or I was throwing up twice an hour- and even then I forced myself to work so I wouldn't be fired). The company cares that they have employees there to help screaming customers. They don't care about the employees one bit. The most enjoyable part of the job, though? Going home.
長所
Offers healthcare, close to home
短所
Low pay, unable to advance, poor handling of employees, poor handling of physical and mental health
社風
Productive and great work enivironment
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年10月17日
I learned a lot from company meet different people love the staff and employees loved my work schedule and the drive for technician to advance the ability to advance with the company
Bonus and appreciation
社風
Great Pharmacy to build your career
Pharmacy Tech Extern/ Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Bellflower, CA 907062018年10月16日
I loved this place, they really invested into their employees and had a great software to streamline service for patients. Most locations also offer special trash-cans to safely dispose of old medications. During flu season they would award a 5$ bonus per flu vaccine to employees who signed up patients for flu shots. Once a year they also fund raise to help the poorest of children across america in an event called red nose day. They sell red nose merchandise and donate the proceeds to children's charities. They raises were on average 1$ per annual review. They offered great benefits and 401k for their employees. I could go on and on. Definitely the best retailer to work for. You can move up quite fast in the job and become a senior tech after 2 years.
長所
Red nose day, discounts, incentives
社風
Fast paced and rewarding job
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2018年10月16日
I enjoyed working at Walgreens because the staff was great and everyone was very hardworking. I learned a lot from everyone at the store and there is never a boring work day.
社風
dont work for this company
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Ironton, MO2018年10月16日
this was the worst company I had ever worked for. they don't train you properly and then throw you into the work flow. then get mad at you for not knowing exactly what you were supposed to be doing or how to use their computers
everything
Pharmacy Tech everyday workload
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月16日
As a Pharm Tech everyday was fast paced and hectic. I learned a lot along the way. Ex: How insurance work, What each drug does, What a controlled substance is, how to resolve issues with doctors and medicine etc. The hardest part was dealing with patients everyday that needed drugs. The biggest quality i took away from the job was how to remain calm and productive in a stressful environment.
長所
The staff was decent and it felt good helping people
The unruly customers
社風
I love what I do at my job, I love being able to help others
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Millsboro, DE2018年10月16日
Walgreens does not give us enough hours to be able to give great customer service. I’m not able to get my 40 hrs to be able to provide for my family. I’m not able to have a flexible schedule to be able to pick my daughter up from daycare on time and take her to her curricular activities. Walgreens is taking a week of my personal time off away which is something I’ve already earned which isn’t right.
High technology and efficiency
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  San Francisco County, CA2018年10月16日
I’ve been working for Walgreens over 15 years as a pharmacy technician, with quality of services and well educated employees, Walgreens will remain in top.
社風
It’s an ok company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年10月15日
I feel like the employees are underpaid for all the work you have to do , they should take off the second lane in drive thru it’s too much for one person and get a call center because there is to many calls for one store
社風
Great place to get basic experience at the pharmacy setting
Pharmacy Tech (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年10月14日
It might be my store that doesn’t provide you with the enough training and the assistant manager won’t ever look out for her employees. In fact, she only goes to work to get her paycheck, meaning that I would never see her doing anything productive when the boss is not around. But, besides that, I think what I like the most was how flexible they were with the hours.
長所
Good to get some experience.
短所
Pay rates are low and not many opportunities to growth.
Good Company to Start at
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Lake Saint Louis, MO2018年10月14日
The thing I liked most about working at Walgreens is you could get your foot into the door of medicine without any preliminary training because they train on the job and pay for pharmacy technician certification. However, the pay is not fantastic and most often the pharmacy is short staffed, so it is pretty fast-paced work. If someone is planning on being a pharmacy technician for the rest of their life I would suggest hospital pharmacies because of the pay increase and you don't have to deal with the customer service aspect.
No preliminary training needed
短所
short breaks, hard work, salary
Walgreens Review
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年10月13日
It can get really busy at times due to Walgreens has bought out Rite Aid , so the volume is very high. We fill about 300 or more prescriptions per day.
Busy and Fast Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Cape Coral, FL2018年10月13日
Great way to meet new people and work on customer service skills. Great place to work and start a new career. They provide good services and have great benefits
entry level
Cashier/Pharmacy Technician Trainee (現在は退職) –  Aubrey, TX2018年10月10日
I understand you guys need data but you really need to include and opt out option. We don't all want to take trips down memory lane or else would be on here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Greedy corporation, does not care about employees
Pharmacy Technician, PTCB Certified (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2018年10月10日
I have learned a lot during the almost 5 years at this company, but every year this company goes further down the drain. Does not have good management. Management acts like they own company. Do not want to promote or compensate employees, so in return good employees leave the company. No incentive to stay. Gets greedier every year. Cuts budget and hours for employees, yet wants employees to do more work with less hours and time to finish. Focuses too much on measures, instead of patient care. Overall not a good company to work for. Not worth someones time and effort. If I could give zero stars, I would.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Great Company
Store Team Lead/ Pharmacy Tech (現在は退職) –  Rock Hill, SC2018年10月10日
Great people, Great company. Very easy going fast paced. Employees take pride in their jobs so they are always willing to help and direct customers. Pharmacy is a little under staffed though.
Advancement oppurtunities
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
A decent place to work for someone that is customer oriented
Cashier, Assistant Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年10月08日
I enjoyed working at Walgreens except for the fact that it was difficult to work oneself into a full time position, and for the pay grade offered part time hours just didn't offer enough money.
Never a dull moment
短所
Low pay and no benefits for part time employees
One of my favs
Lead Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2018年10月07日
I worked in pharmacy for 15 years and this was a fun-loving, tight knit group of people to work with. We really were like family! It was a very busy store and location that could have used more staff to adequately help our patients with appropriate workflow.
長所
Nice people to work with
短所
Low pay and under staffed
社風
health, well-being and beauty.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Haverhill, MA2018年10月05日
Walgreens is a company that drives on helping and making employees and customers better themselves. In the work environment there are many different tasks and procedures that provided safe, strict and organized policies. Policies that dealt with customer service, Pharmacy, Photo, beauty and sales floor daily tasks that had to be done according to your position.There are daily and weekly tasks. All tasks and duties were met on time. The most enjoying able part of the job is helping people. From helping customers treating an illness or injury. To offer awareness of Walgreens progames and rewards offers for better savings on common products. The help was and still is a main part of Walgreens. Customer service is always at the top of the daily tasks. When you help better customers lives, you help better yourself and in turn help better Walgreens.
長所
Free Flu-shot, Pharmacy counseling, Rewards Programs.
Short Breaks, Short staffed