WalgreensのPharmacy Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,180 件見つかりました 23,915 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Keeps you on your feet. Very fast passed work
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Lees Summit, MO2018年7月14日
Very good at teaching new employees and make sure that you understand what you are doing before they just throw you in. Very friendly employees. Everyone is kind of just a big family there.
社風
fun work place, nice people.
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Fall River, MA2018年7月13日
I have worked for Walgreens for the last two years, the people who work there made an impact on my life. while the work day can be difficult we always leave the day with a smile and have our laughs throughout the day. management at my store is very easy to talk to and understand if i have any issues. the hardest part of my job is the costumers, it can be very difficult to deal with especially with the merger that has recently happened and lack of hours and workers can disturb work flow.
短所
short breaks, long hours, always working Saturdays.
社風
productive and busy work place
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Hazelwood, MO2018年7月13日
a typical day at work would be clock in greet who ever is at the counter assist a customer with processing prescription when i working in pharmacy. When i worked in front i organized the stock room,placed items that were over stock neatly in the stock room, filled the shelf's with what ever items was needed, assist customers at check out .
Hardest part of the job who have to be dealing with different personalities
free lunch
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Colorado2018年7月12日
Pharmacy was organized and well run. The coworkers were great at helping with questions as you learn the systems and processes.
Pay is poor for what you do and the low manning they maintain in the pharmacy. Which is where they make their money.
People, processes
Pay, Manning
Goal oriented
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Petal, MS2018年7月12日
It's not a very good working environment. No mentorship. Left to find out things on your own. Not enough training time. Not told exactly what kind of certification needed.
Two days off weekly
Too many nights
Leave
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Providence, RI2018年7月11日
Working as tech is so soul crushing its hurts. This company only cares about money. the stores are so unorganized work wise, its a mess. I canonly speak for my store but the work is outrageous and the compensation is peanuts but they expect you to be perfect. yeah right.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and fast paced work environment
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Reisterstown, MD2018年7月11日
Attention to detail is very important. Redundant work. Must be capable of spending hours on your feet. Retail setting so the expected retail headache. Pleasant management.
pleasant management
understaffed
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月10日
Walgreen is great because they have flexiable work schedules, they also offer advancement oppertunerties. Walgreens is a great company to work for and build
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
A comfortable setting but mentally stressful.
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2018年7月10日
I somewhat enjoy working at Walgreens. Their attendance policies are very strict. The personal allotted time for using bathroom etc is very strict. The benefits and vacation accurral are above par.
長所
benefits, vacation, air conditioning, comfortable cubical setting
strict policies
社風
Although Walgreens is an enjoyable company to work for, I am looking for more hours that are not available.
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Cranberry Township, PA2018年7月09日
I enjoy learning new things and Walgreens truly gave me that opportunity, unfortunately their budget as a company and my need to work is just not making a good match together. I love the job that I do because it is helping people I just need more time spent there.
社風
Company that lost it's identity
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Fairfield, CT 068252018年7月08日
Every few months there is a change in the business model. Management is out of touch with what goes on in the stores. Scheduling is last minute and unfair. Policies are up for interpretation based on the manager. Lack of the hours necessary to properly operate the stores. Quality of sales has dramatically decreased.
Discount
Hours, Management, Lack of Support
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
pharmacy
Pharmacy technician (在職中) –  Destin, FL2018年7月08日
During your wait time they acknowledge you. Once they take your prescription order they advise you of the time it should take for your prescription to be ready for pickup. Walgreens is more personable. They ask if you have any questions for the pharmacist? They will try to assist you when you need help.
30 minus
mangers
社風
Benefits good. Team work between co-workers...weak.
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Waynesville, NC2018年7月07日
Management does not follow thru on encouraging a new employee to finish Pharm Tech University. Expect's new employees to know all aspects of the pharmacy, and when you make a mistake, yells at you for not knowing it. No time given to work on the PTU. Pharmacy manager is great, but weak on communication between employees. Raise is promised after 6 months, but have been there 9 months and no raise. Other pharmacist is bullying, yells at you in front of co-workers and customers.
Great benefits
Weak management.
Good starting learning experience
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Rochester Hills, MI2018年7月07日
My first pharmacy technician job. Walgreens was a decent place to work the staff at my location were very varying in degrees of skills making it seem like some of the staff does much more work than the other members which can be annoying. Full time status only guarantees 30 hours which I found quite odd. Walgreens corporate doesn't ever seem to acknowledge store success rather decides to increase the target of metric or change metrics entirely when the goal has been accomplished. Overall and okay experience just not very far to go up from a pharmacy technician position.
Need better management
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Whitehall, OH2018年7月07日
Good job just needs better management and training because the managers doesnt care about the job and poor training the trainers aee good but also kinda new to the job themselves
great company
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年7月05日
Great and solid company. Great in employees development. Gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the company. Pay rate too low for the amount of responsibilities for management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great place
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Chino, CA2018年7月01日
Walgreens is such a good place to work for, employees are always willing to help in any situation such as myself . Our customer service is always excellent .
社風
Enjoyable employees and advancement opportunity!
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Jeffersonville, IN2018年7月01日
While working at Walgreens I have made a lot of friends in our employees and customers. Walgreens promotes keeping our patients and customers happy while working to ensure the employees are happy as well.
pay
Disappointing experience
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Hartselle, AL2018年6月30日
Management will try to help where they can and encourage you to do what needs to be done. When trying to improve yourself some would do things for you instead of letting you do the work and walk you through it which made for advancing very difficult.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
its ok
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (現在は退職) –  Western Springs, IL2018年6月29日
typical day is getting the scripts filled,adjuticating third party issues and assisting the pharmacist in duties,i also was training new technicians as they came in the door
申請されたプロフィール