WalgreensのPharmacy Technicianポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,659 件見つかりました
Walgreens
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017年12月16日
I learned a lot when I worked at Walgreens it was very fast paced and stressful because it is medicine. I liked working there. But it was hard working the hours they needed.
Fast paced environment
Pharmacy Technician student (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年12月16日
a very fast paced and professional setting. Staff were very helpful and courteous. I learned a lot. Customer service was awesome and i enjoyed the interactions.
training
fast paced
Cool Place
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Ahoskie, NC2017年12月16日
Good work environment, very chill management. Overall and easy job to maintain, although being a technician can become stressful at times, due to irate patients, and walgreens expectations of employees. Salary isn't worth the work and dedication the employer wants its employees to put forth .
社風
good after you get the hang of it
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Kemah, TX2017年12月16日
At first it can be a lot to learn and handle especially if its a busy pharmacy but after a couple months you get the hang of it. Can tend to be a fast paced environment
社風
Good place to do clinicals
Pharmacy Technician Extern (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2017年12月14日
The satff was helpfull in teaching me what I needed to learn while there. I would recomend this as a place that wti could use again for student placement.
Terrible Store Management
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017年12月14日
Terrible, dishonest store management and poor corporate involvement on behalf of employees. Was hired as full time then told there were not enough hours to give me to qualify me as such. I felt I was hired under false circumstances. Very stressful work environment. The store I worked at was not staffed appropriately for the volume of proscriptions it was filling, thus leading to poor customer services and patients who were very angry, with every right to be such.
competitive work place
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2017年12月13日
stressful work environment. fast paced, lack of management, there's room for grow just extremely hard to achieve. management isn't attentive to employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Work Place
Pharmacy Tech-Extern (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月13日
During my externship I enjoyed being at Walgreens. The women and men who worked there where very nice and well educated. They taught me many things. Most importantly they showed me appreciation for being there helping them out as I learned.
社風
Ambiente de trabajo muy profesional
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Fajardo, Puerto Rico2017年12月12日
Para mí fue una experiencia enriquecedora, no tan solo en lo laboral sino también en lo personal.
Seguro médico, profit sharing plan, 402K, compra de acciones
productive
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Austell, GA2017年12月12日
working at this company set all employees to career path, i like their continues training programs which keep you up to date with current changes in the healthcare field.
career path
short break
Disapointment
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月12日
I'm not trying to talk bad about this company but the experience that I have had honestly isn't good. I wasn't trained properly to be a pharmacy tech and they weren't even paying me what I was promised. I had relocated from California to Chicago and the min wage is different. They were paying me California min wage, and since I was a tech not a cashier the pay is suppose to be higher as well. Mine was not though.
Working for Walgreens in California was actually pretty good but Chicago it has been nothing but a nightmare. But I left Walgreens for personal reason's and a family matter.
Discounts
Underpaid, not properly trained (Pharmacy Tech), Rude, Over worked
It's not the worst
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年12月11日
Not great, not horrible. If your coworkers are cool, you'll be fine. My manager was great about scheduling and helping you out. It can definitely be stressful though.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Wonderful Pharmacy Management.
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Beaufort, SC2017年12月11日
A typical work day can be sort of hectic, the manager of the pharmacy and the staff pharmacist are wonderful people, always help, and wouldn't ask you to do anything they wouldn't do! The hardest part of the job is dealing with costumers on a daily basis who want to drop everything you're doing to appease them. The most enjoyable part fellow co workers who help you out, and are just all around good people.
15% discount off most items, 25% off store brand items, good insurance
短所
Small staff, not a lot of back up when busy, or sick.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
educational fun and you have to learn to multi task
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Tacoma, WA2017年12月10日
fast pace very busy doing around 4-5 hundred scripts per day lots of customer service tasks as far as flu shots, electronic billing, resolving customer issues
discounts, friendly staff
短所
sometimes you dont get your breaks
PHARMACY TECH (現在は退職) –  Stevensville, MI2017年12月10日
The company didn't care about there staff. You have to work very hard not to get any compensation. Management only care about what benefit them. This was a great company to work for. But with all the changes it has gone down hill.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
productive place with no chance of getting a raise
Tier 1 Pharmacy Tech (現在は退職) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2017年12月09日
Only those who were the favorites got special treatment there. The ones who the management didn't like, needles to say it was obvious they didn't like the person for some reason. The supervisors there would walk around using their cell phones and not doing their job, then yell at you for talking to loud. The management doesn't care about anyone as a person. You are just a person in that seat. What your problems are, they don't care. You are constantly under threat of how you treat the customers who are yelling at you, your points, how long you take for lunch, etc. Makes you think you will get fired at any moment for any reason. It is not a good way to run a business and keep happy employees there. It is very obvious why they are constantly going through so many employees and can't keep any there. If they treated any of them decent, they would stay. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone after the way I was treated.
events at work
short breaks, short lunch
Pharmacy technician
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Barbourville, KY2017年12月08日
Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the pharmacist. Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
Maintained a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
Filling prescriptions for patients was both the best part and worst part of my days.
Flexible schedule
Upset customers
Certified Pharmacy Tech
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年12月08日
A typical day at work is filling and typing prescriptions and dealing with people insurance calling insurance to get the correct information to run a prescription through. Every day you learn something new like codes to make a prescription to go through and new insurance you never seen before and how to enter them in the system. Every location has different managements like the pharmacy, store managers, I was lucky to have the best pharmacy manager and pharmacist and co-workers but store manager was a pain didn't help at all with the pharmacy. The hardest part of the job was that we didn't have enough hours so we were always short on people and we were always busy so we had angry customers in drive thru and inside the store because medications weren't ready and they waited to long but other than it great job. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers and the pharmacy manager everyday you learn something new.
co-workers, flexible schedule
lunch break, pay
Productive Workplace
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2017年12月07日
Really great start up job. Walgreens is always looking for ways to improve customer experiences and the teams are always taken into consideration for new initiatives. Always room for growth in those who are dependable and work hard.
社風
Pharmacy work was terrible at Walgreens
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  The Villages, FL2017年12月07日
I would spend most of my time at work fixing other co-workers mistake, repairing customer relationships because of those mistakes, then be blamed for the mistakes that were made by an employee that has been employed with the company longer than myself.

総合評価