WalgreensのPhoto Specialistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 960 件見つかりました
An Adequate In-Between Job
Senior Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  San Tan Valley, AZ2017年12月15日
Every week your schedule changes so don't expect it to be the same week to week. EVEN IF THEY TELL YOU IT IN THE INTERVIEW. We've had multiple people quit because they couldn't plan vacations with their family.

Expect to work stressful shifts with customers that feel entitled. Expect to be belittled by customers and upper management.

This job in general is a go-between job as you find something else. This is a good first job for someone in their teens to early twenties. However it's not something to have for more than a year, a definitely not to make a career out of.
Lower Management, other Team Members
短所
Upper Management not knowing what goes on their own store, Horrible pay for whats expected. Stressful
Fun and relaxed workplace
Cashier/Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, MO2017年12月15日
Walgreen's is a good company to get into. You can always advance to management positions if you are interested. The workers are always nice. The management is laid back, but always makes sure you do your job. There different job opportunities with this company.
15-20% off at store
社風
This job had great balance.
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年12月12日
Fair environment to work in. Managers were fair and friendly. Most of the regular customers were pleasant and job duties weren’t stressful but demanding.
My experience.
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Glasgow, KY2017年12月05日
A new boss came in and fired almost everyone. Changed a lot of things and if you didn't brown nose her,then your time was limited. Likes to throw you to the pharmacy wolves with no experience.
社風
Great but not for long term
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Larchmont, NY2017年11月21日
Being a retail position it isn't a great long term job, but Walgreens has a very calm environment and a healthy job culture to make the experience a positive one.Good position for college students or someone looking for part time work.
great work place
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Pascagoula, MS 395672017年11月14日
Great customer service job. Opportunity to work either cosmetics or photo once hired. Pay is not that that great but the experience is worth it and pay gets better when you get promoted.
discounts
photo specialist
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lombard, IL2017年11月13日
process photos for customers for holidays and birthdays. ran the cash register and did the restocking for the warehouse. I made sure all orders was right when receive shipments from pepsi.
productive
head photo specialist (現在は退職) –  Marksville, LA2017年11月13日
very fun company to work for,very paced and understanding management,creative ideas, floor plans and store policies.ive learned to workl accordingly to jobs procedure.
長所
access to many of the company activities
Simple, easy work.
Photo Lab Specialist (現在は退職) –  Spearfish, SD2017年11月11日
Day to day work for a part time employee wasn't very strenuous. The employers and coworkers were great, the only downfall was dealing with upset customers.
Enjoyed Customer base
Cashier/Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Marion, IL 629592017年11月09日
Enjoyed helping customers make there photo memories into paper, books, canvas,etc hardest part is not having enough help when needed for example during holidays
Great Job
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ 850412017年11月05日
It was a nice job for the nearly 2 years I worked there. Great first time job, loved my coworkers (wound up marrying one :p Fun work environment, always something to do.
Terrible
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Thornwood, NY2017年11月02日
Apart from my manager that I learned a lot from. Advancement was nearly impossible scheduling was fairly random. The pay was very low and not reasonable for the expected workload.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
work day
Photo Specialist, Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Elmwood Park, NJ2017年10月26日
the work day was hard, employees are underpaid, employees also have to deal with extremely rude and unprofessional management. not fair, especially when you are a dedicated, faithful employee to the company.
Good work environment
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Normal, IL2017年10月21日
They try to keep you busy and it helps the days go buy fast. Managers are very easy to get along with and fun to work with. good part time job for a high school or college student.
Good management
短所
They never close and you have to work weekends and holidays
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Good and friendly
Photo specialist (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年10月18日
Walgreen is a good place to work, sometimes it can be stressful. What I've learn from Walgreen is treat everyone as how you wanted to be treated. The hardest part of the job is dealing with unwanted customer. The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.
free lunch by manager
short break
pretty laid back
Photo Specialist and Sales Clerk (現在は退職) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2017年10月15日
management from the store manager all the way up to ceo was very poor. work on all holidays. they do not care about your life at home or with family. Got nice discounts though
very easy going job
Photo Specialist/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年10月15日
It was a simple job to do mostly stock the store to keep it well maintained. I think the hardest part of the job was closing because of the location we were in it was a bit dangerous and had no security to protect us.
社風
Flexible hours allowed for me to attend college
Photo Specialist/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Powell, OH2017年10月11日
Working in the photo department and processing film made for an interesting job. The people I worked with were also super friendly and we were able to develop friendships outside of work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
prodicutive
Cashier, Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Savannah, TN2017年10月08日
its a great place to work. i learned to develop pictures. th management is good for the most part. they change managment to much. i really enjoyed working with the public and making the happy.
社風
Pretty good for a first job or a part time
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Boynton Beach, FL2017年10月06日
It was my first job in customer service. I think I learned a lot about working with different types of people.
It provided good benefits and flexible schedule.
Benefits, Vacations