WalgreensのPhoto Specialistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,040 件見つかりました 24,029 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Honestly kind of miserable. My coworker once said “people come to work here to die”.
Photo Specialist (在職中) –  Chino Valley, AZ2018年7月18日
Every stereotypically evil aspect of every corporation is manifested in Walgreens. Poor hours, negligent pay, unfair PTO rates, outdated technology, obsolete software, the whole nine yards. Absolutely NOT a company worth working for, in any regard. The only good thing is the employee discount.
The employee discount
Everything else
社風
great work place. loved it
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Belle Glade, FL2018年7月17日
I enjoyed working at Walgreen as a photo specialist it was a great success i enjoyed meeting and greeting people. I found that it was a great environment to work for.
Small Retail Position
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Baldwinsville, NY2018年7月14日
Typical retail position in a small store in a small town. Got to know the regulars and would. Was able to work most positions in the store with obvious exceptions such as the pharmacy and management positions so a small crew could run the store.
Its retail as usual
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Henderson, NV2018年7月14日
I was a cashier and it was my first job. I hated the feeling of having to stand in one spot all the time so it wasn't for me. I moved to photo 6 months in. Walgreen's overall is best as a first job only or as a decent part-time job for anyone who doesn't mind retail.
flexible hours, easy work
low pay, boring
社風
Loving and caring company to a certain extent
Photo Specialist (在職中) –  Douglasville, GA2018年7月10日
Walgreens would be a great company to work for if they offered certain holidays to have off . It’s mandatory that we work at least two holidays . Xmas or thanksgiving . We open all day and do not close early . Also they days before the big holidays we stay open until 12 instead of 10. Every store manager and pharmacist & techs are off every holiday while front end work
長所
Certain hours we work offer 3 breaks . Two 15’s and a 30 minute break .
短所
Not being able to spend holidays with family .
Meh
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Weldon Spring, MO2018年7月09日
Every store is different. A store manager who appreciates his/her staff will take a store a long way. Pay is not great for the work that is involved. The Shift Lead position is a management position that doesn't give management pay.
Very Relaxed & Interesting workplace
Certified Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Edison, NJ2018年7月02日
Walgreens was a very good experience. The managers were great & influenced me in the most positive ways. I learned so much as a photo technician. Everyday I learned something new when it came to the position. Recommend this job to everyone.
社風
Working for walgreens is what you make of it
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Springdale, AR2018年6月30日
Photo technician
Helped customers at the photo kiosks and their photo orders
Maintenance on the machines used to print photos
Worked full time hours
When not busy in photo photo tech's help with stocking products in the store, doing resets and revisions of merchandise, assisting management, assisting cashiers when they need back up or extra help.
Some janitorial but I was the only one that would clean the bathrooms since I was a closing associate (was never commended on this and no one was ever talked to about working together as a team to make sure bathrooms were cleaned and trash was taken care of).
Some of the management was very poor and down right unprofessional and almost harassing to associates.
Printed off weekly coupon stickers to be distributed throughout store.
using a Talxon machine to make price tags and labels for store.
Full Time Hours, Benefits, Opportunity to work with nice people
短所
Opportunity to work with some down right horrific people, poor management if you were unlucky, lots of standing on your feet for hours at a time, some lifting and moving up and down (stocking and doing resets/revisions).
Pretty good
PHOTO SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Takoma Park, MD2018年6月30日
I enjoyed working at walgreens, for the most part it was a good time with coworkers and it was a really good team effort, it instills lots of responsibility because you are given things to do, but you make time to get them done on your own watch which is great.
社風
productive and fun workplace/ learned a lot of valuable lessons
Sales Associate/Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年6月24日
My first job and i can't be more thankful to them for giving me a chance. Gained a lot of valuable experience and acquired excellent customer service skills.
社風
was a good company to work for
Title- Assistant Manager, Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Billings, MT2018年6月21日
Even though like any other job days can be difficult but I did enjoy my management roll Walgreens does take care of their employees and great benefits with room to advance in the company
Typical retail job
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2018年6月20日
The sheer knowledge that it took to perform the tasks was equivalent to flipping through channels on a tv. This is a very laid back, but professional retail environment.
社風
Its great for high school students and entry level college students
Sales Associate/ Photo Specialist (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年6月20日
Walgreens got rid of the employee appreciation rewards and have higher expectations with minimum room for increase in hourly wages. It is a bit disappointing because it has the potential to be a great, caring company for the future but only if it could really appreciate the employees that spend tremendous amounts of time and work effort to help Walgreens achieve its goals. Walgreens needs to give more opportunities to earn extra income.
Focused on Perfection
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Crest Hill, IL2018年6月18日
My time at Walgreens was good because I developed a lot of transferable skill that have made me a valuable employee elsewhere. This job sometimes allows you and requires you to think out of the box, so take advantage of those opportunities. Some people can get hung up on the unrealistic standard of a perfect store by closing time but it is not something to get worked up over or insulted about. Just do your best and your work will be noticed.
Overtime, creative thinking
impatient customers
社風
Walgreens was an easy job
HEAD PHOTO SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Florence, AL2018年6月15日
Walgreens was an easy job. They worked around my school schedule some of the time(wanted me to get all my classes on 2 days). The work was not very hard only on truck days because some of the totes were way too heavy causes the back problems I have today. The downside is there is not that many employees like it used to be maybe 3 non-management employees there. You really cannot get the work done because there is always one person at the main register, if they helping a customer find something or are on an isle trying to stock the truck they cannot see the customer, while the other person in photo is helping their customers. You tend to get irritated customers you call for management to help and they ask why do you need them where is everyone else. They need to have extra help on truck days or when a reset needed to be done.
Easiness of the Job
Lack of help/employees
review
Cashier/Photo specialist (現在は退職) –  Naples, FL2018年6月13日
i an't say much about Walgreen, because i didn't really like my job at Walgreen. Walgreen was OK at some point. it was great with customer, but not with employees.
Educational and fun
PHOTO SPECIALIST TECH (現在は退職) –  Washington City, DC2018年6月11日
I really enjoyed working for Walgreens. I went from being a customer service agent and was promoted to photo tech specialist. I was able to change my hours and shift.
Bonus
Stressful Work Environment with Punishingly Long Shifts
Photo Lab Specialist (現在は退職) –  Quincy, MA2018年6月09日
Shift times are completely up to your manager and you are given no control over them. Often you will end up working consistent 10-12 hour shifts on minimum wage, and most of the time alone on your designated position (cashier, etc.)
Small Store
短所
Will pay you as little as physically possible and work you as long as they can
awesome
Photo Specialist /Cashier (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年5月31日
* friendly
* team members are awesome
* management are great
*room for advancement
*Learn about my self in the process an the kind of person I am
* got me out of my shell an able to express my self better throw communication an team building .
* learn quickly how to time manage my time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Worst company ever worked for
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Richland, WA2018年5月30日
Left walmart for jod at walgreens to find out the horror of walgreens. mangement did not do anything at the store i worked for. The store manger was always hiding out in the pharmacy or back room talking.
Never have time to talk to empolyees about concerns.
Wont let you transfer ,if you dont feel safe because being attack by custumer.
hours, cumstomers
短所
low pay, mangement wont help/talk, stressfull
申請されたプロフィール