WalgreensのPhoto Specialistポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,069 件見つかりました 25,334 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Nice place to work
PHOTO SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Illinois2018年10月15日
Excellent place to work and grow. They teach you everything you need to know. You get to meet and interact with nice people. Leadership was good. Fun place to work.
社風
Liked to look at pictures
Cashier/ Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Itasca, IL2018年10月07日
Working as a photo specialist was fun because you got to process and look through photos people brought in. The only stressful thing about that was some people didn't understand that if you have over 1000 pictures you took on a vacation that the machine literally doesn't print that fast even though the signs all over the photo department say 1 hour photo.
Fun workpkace
Certified Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Saginaw, MI2018年10月04日
I really enjoyed working in the photo lab and with the customers. Great place to learn how to develop photos and use state of the art equipment at it best.
Fun job
短所
Might see photos of dead people
Walgreens
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年10月02日
Job was ok, No benifits. Customer service was tolerable. Customers were somewhat tolerable. The job was demanding but it was my prefence since they need the help. The hours were flexable and the pay was somewhat decent.
hardest part of the job
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Rosenberg, TX2018年10月01日
sometimes the hardest part of the job at walgreens was trying to complete everything before the end of your shift. my store had a very consistent customer flow for the area and sometimes it was difficult to complete every task that was given you.
Good people
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Elmwood Park, NJ2018年9月26日
Good people and coworkers, i met some life long friends that were coworkers, and even met some good customers that i still pass by today to talk to. I enjoyed the company very much
社風
Active workplace, always something to do and management can be very involved.
Photo Specialist/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Belle Glade, FL2018年9月26日
Working at 2 locations over 54 months, management attitude will vary by location. Overall, a decent place to work, with regular opportunities for raises and the company prefers to promote from within.
長所
Plenty of opportunites to grow and learn, great place to start for customer service
短所
Standing for lengthy shifts can be difficult for some
Poor
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Saratoga Springs, NY2018年9月25日
Management would talk down to you, did not like going into work because I never knew how I would be spoken to. Made complaints and the company never did anything
discount
I loved working for Walgreens
Photo Specialist/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kingston, NY2018年9月23日
Walgreens was a great place to work. Store managers were caring and helpful in everyday needs and also in making pathways to advancement. The stores are busy s the day usually flies by, no one is sitting around miserable all day. Always new things to do and learn.
長所
Management team, openings for advancement
short staffed many times
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Help a customer checkout their items on the cash register and restocking items goods on shelves.
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Rock Springs, WY2018年9月22日
Very flexible hours, with an amazing staff. Not stressful what so ever. Nice little benefits such as paid time off, and holiday pay. Would recommend to a friend.
flexible schedule
Photo Specialist (在職中) –  Greenville, SC2018年9月21日
Our management is fair to the workers. They will work with you for family members with time off. Understand when you can't make it in being a single parent And all the workers get together.
長所
Benefits with free lunches at times
短所
Cutting hours since the summer
Great Place to Work
Head Photo Specialists (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年9月01日
I loved working at Walgreens but the reason I'm looking for another place to work is because the company doesn't pay well. I've been very loyal and after staying with the company 8 years, and starting at $8.00 I'm only making under $11.00, pretty pathetic.
Good friends
Bad pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great working environment
Photo specialist/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年8月31日
I enjoyed working at walgreens. They trained my every department and the amount of team work is amazing. Management was very professional and friendly.
社風
Not enough emphasis on advancement
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Palatine, IL2018年8月26日
They need to work harder to make employees feel they have an opportunity for advancement. They do offer a flexible schedule but the pay is not competitive and you get penalized if you change stores by being dropped down in salary.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fast paced
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Eugene, OR2018年8月24日
I enjoyed working for Walgreens for a couple years but then the company changed for worse in my opinion. I wasn't able to advance my career so I left.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Wouldn't recomend
Head Photo Specialist (Promoted 3 times) (現在は退職) –  Hot Springs, AR, Arkadelphia, Ar2018年8月23日
This is not a company I would recommend working for there treatment of employees. There are lots of great policies in place but they are constantly changing and often not following anyways. There is no loyalty for long term employees like there use to be 10 to 20 years ago.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great place to work.
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Racine, WI2018年8月22日
I enjoyed working for Walgreens. Great team players and management was very nice and understanding. There is room for advancement as they like to hire from within.
nice working enviroment
短所
always open on all holidays
Interesting
Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年8月19日
You meet different people you get to help folks feel better and know that you contributed to their improvement of health. Having fun on a daily basis.
I liked my co workers
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  United States2018年8月17日
company is not a good company to worked for i worked there for almost 9 years. co.pany does not care for senior employees they rather let go hard working employees than give them a good pay. Will not work here again company has no values on treating employees
社風
Not a good company to work for
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年8月16日
Walgreens used to care about it's employees. Then at the end of my career there. They didn't care that I had 15 yrs of service. They started treating me like I was just hired. I was good at my job. I loved it the beginning. You were treated like family. They cared and then they stopped. Everything changed and it made me sad.
長所
Meeting new people, learned about cosmetics and photo and bookkeeping and inventory
短所
Employee treatment is not good.
申請されたプロフィール