WalgreensのShift Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 1,547 件見つかりました 27,949 件のクチコミを見る
並べ替え: 注目のクチコミ | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Best store manager to work with who truly cares for everyone
Sales Associate and Shift Leader (在職中) –  West Haven, CT2019年4月23日
A better place to work at for the beginners where they can learn and grow for further advancement opportunities... but only if you are committed and have passion for to show how much you care for every customer that walks in to the store whether you are a main cashier, photo clerk, beauty care associate, or a pharmacy tech...
Remember, only hardworking pays off.
長所
A fun place to work where you could grow by proving yourself
短所
If you ain’t a hustler, don’t waste their (Walgreens) time
Learning Skills
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Garden Grove, CA2019年4月23日
I learned a lot about customer service and how important positive and negative feedback is to better team members and to better the company as a while
Store okay corporate sucks
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2019年4月21日
I have met multiple store managers and have worked with them for quite some time and they all do a very good job on solving problems within the store but talking about issues with corporate there is not much they can do because corporate do not care what employees think even they say they do.
社風
Some days are better than others
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Fremont, OH2019年4月21日
Some days i thoroughly enjoyed my job, other days can be stressful and very draining, whether it be lack on cooperation from upper management or the constant working nights and weekends.
長所
Company match 401K up to 4%.
短所
Hours of operation, every holiday open
社風
Fast paced place to work with opportunity to grow
Shift Leader/Manager (在職中) –  Hialeah, FL 330182019年4月20日
As a shift leader you will have a lot of autonomy when making decisions during your shifts. How much you will enjoy or hate your job will depend on how competent your boss and peers are, of course, this also applies to yourself.

After a while your coworkers become kind of like your family.

If you enjoy helping people and being on your feet most time of the day, then I highly recommend this position.
長所
Excellent rapport building, growth opportunity, flexible schedule.
短所
work/life balance can be challenging from time to time, labor budget reduction has an impact on both the customer and the employees.
Nice place to work
Shift Lead SFL (在職中) –  Apache Junction, AZ2019年4月19日
A shift lead at Walgreens has a versatile day. You handle everything from safe handling to receiving to merchandising and lets not forget about customer care.
社風
Productive and sound place to work.
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Brazil, IN2019年4月18日
I love working at Walgreens, although I feel a few things could change. Schedule is all over the place making for a hard home life with my family. The pay is considerate for the hours put in. Management is friendly and educational. A great first job for someone with chances of advancement as a career.
Pay/healthcare
Home/work balance
Depends on location
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Springfield, IL2019年4月17日
I love Walgreen's and always will, but it does truly depend on the area you work in just for fair treatment and advancement.

Check out the store first speak with employees then apply.

Great pay and benefits if you get in a good location with a store manager that wants to see his/her team grow.

Loved it 6 years in management. Moved here and went to a racist location with childish management (be careful) and had to leave (became tired of it). Sad that they will hire from outside rather than within.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
I am lucky to have a very understanding manager
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Sussex, WI2019年4月17日
My manager works with each employee with regards to development and helps to maintain a stable work life balance. We have a great team. I enjoy the autonomy when I am on shift by myself.
Event days
Pay is low
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
No Management support. Very unreal work expectations. Horrible place to work.
Shift Lead Manager (現在は退職) –  The Woodlands, TX2019年4月17日
Do not try to work at Walgreens. It will make you unhappy to go to work. Just ask any employee if you dare to go into a Walgreens to purchase anything. Horrible Pharmacy and horrible place to work. Do not put yourself through this job. Seriously.
長所
You will not work there long.
Nothing.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, MT2019年4月14日
Walgreens is a good place to start and work up the ladder into management. They make it easy to move up in positions as long as you prove yourself and work hard.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Typical Customer Service Experience
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2019年4月13日
Standard customer service retail experience. The benefits provided are extremely helpful and beneficial. Corporate policies change extremely frequently but it is easy to adapt and conform.
Walgreens Cares
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Janesville, WI2019年4月11日
I have only ever worked with positive people who care about their customers and employees while working for Walgreens. I recommend it as a first job for anyone, and maybe a last job for those wishing to pursue a career in retail.
Excellent work culture
Overtime is discouraged
社風
Good pay, poor work life/home life balance, terrible open scheduling for parents
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Evansville, IN2019年4月10日
They offer good pay and benefits but that's how they get you to stay. Its hard finding the same pay elsewhere without going to factory work. It also has a poor work life/home life balance and they're terrible at allowing open scheduling for parents.
Walgreens
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Waukegan, IL2019年4月07日
Walgreens provides a great experience both professionally and socially for all of their employees. They have great health benefits and allow for their employees to take various leadership roles within the company.
Good company culture
Customer Service Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Bedford, NH2019年4月05日
Management was always very respectful. Company values were always driven. Management would always try to promote from within and drive good employees to be better.
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and fun place to work at
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Wilmington, DE2019年4月05日
It’s a great place to work. There a lot of opportunity for growth and learning new things. as you get better in the job you can be promoted to something better. Walgreens has a lot of benefits
Learning opportunity
N/a
社風
Great place but no place to work with no structure
Shift Leader/Manager (在職中) –  Liberal, KS2019年4月05日
To much drama can't focus on your task. Nothing don't ever be done about it. Overall job was amazing. But no structure.
Love the customers but inside the workplace it was so completely uncomfortable harassment. From new hires, neak picking and hard to focus.
社風
I liked the company outlook on giving you the money you are supposed to get for the amount of work put in.
Shift leader (現在は退職) –  Woodside, NY2019年4月05日
I started at Rite Aid which was fairly decent. But I felt overworked, was not given enough support while working. But as we turned into Walgreens I gradually saw major changes. I was happy to hear shift leaders would get a 2 dollar raise. But rite aid said we were in management but the money didn't equal out.
Wage raise
Short breaks
社風
decent place, could use better mgmt
shift leader (現在は退職) –  3150 Green Valley Rd2019年4月04日
Dealt with people who never got their work done/worried too much about others, osa was a joke to them, people acting outside of their job title, too much responsibility, no care for the employee work life balance
easy work