WalgreensのShift Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,337 件見つかりました 25,018 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
No room to advance
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年9月21日
The overall experience at this company is not worth the pay, they cut hours and add more responsibilities for you to do for the same pay. They give you less help and expect the same amount of productivity.
below average
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Seattle, WA2018年9月20日
Walgreens employees are the best to work with but as a whole, they try to cut corners and cut hours for employees so Walgreens can "save money". It's not a fun place.
社風
The company sucks the life out of you.
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Delaware2018年9月20日
District Managers stress out Store Managers over customer receipt surveys, causing Store Managers to constantly change the focus of associates between tasks and customer service. Associates feel like rubber bands being stretched too far, about to break.
Paycheck
Everything else
pretty good job
SHIFT LEAD (現在は退職) –  Bellflower, CA2018年9月19日
never had an issue with walgreens, great company to work for. they gave great hours, decent pay at the time. however, I never occurred any pto while working there.
Overall good
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2018年9月18日
Good place to start out. Opportunities to move up but you have to put up with and learn to deal with a lot at one time. Overall good place to work for short period of time.
Good coworkers
Pay
Not for everyone
Shift Leader/Manager (在職中) –  Newnan, GA2018年9月17日
They don't like to work with parents schedules. The company is so wishy washy. The day one thing and set policies. When employees do what we are told we get in trouble because it upsets the customer.
no review
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Belfast, ME2018年9月16日
Working at Walgreen's is challenging, its hard work you need to be able to lift at least 50 pounds. Working with customers is fun and challenging at the same time. You need to be able to multi task on a daily bases. My co-workers and I like to have fun with each other we are like a family.
discounts of 15-20%
短所
scheduling of hours, not paid enough for the jobs that we have to do
社風
Its a good place to work
Manager/Shift Lead (在職中) –  Jacksonville, AR2018年9月15日
Good place to work, learn and grow. Taking care of their Walgreen's family. Health care coverage and the benefits of discouts for being employeed there are good. Very respectful and profetional.
長所
health insurance, life resources center providing help where u need it, employee discounts, can grow
Awful corporate management
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Auburndale, FL2018年9月14日
Basically I felt that I work for and with good people at store level, but beyond that the company didn't seem to care much at all for employees needs.
Good people at store #04023
短所
Corporate and benefits are terrible
fun place
Shift-Leader (在職中) –  Falls Church, VA2018年9月12日
Every store manager for Walgreens is caring, smart, and very nice. The bad thing about Walgreens is that if you are in the management team you have to devote yourself to the job. Which means working long hours, depending on how many people are working at the store as in my store, we are very short staffed so the management team covers some of the CSA shifts
Do more with less
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Fairbanks, AK2018年9月10日
Walgreens was okay at times, awful at others. The company kept trying to do more for their customers while forgetting about their employees. The pay wasn't great, hours were all over the place, management was lacking. Corporate wanted to be able to do more with less, even if it meant making their employees break under pressure,
Fun coworkers
短所
Stressful work environment, didn't care about employees, low pay for high amount of work.
Ok place to work
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Hibbing, MN2018年9月09日
Your a retail supervisor at a department store/pharmacy. Your deal with money, customer complaints, employees, and help in the pharmacy. You either open or close down the store on a regular basis.
employee discounts
社風
Can be fun place to work.
Shift Leader/Manager (現在は退職) –  Platte City, MO2018年9月08日
I like helping people and Walgreens enabled me to do that. Employee discount was nice. Plus the earned points that can be used as cash are nice as well. Flexible schedule if your not in mgmt. They recently restructured their mgmt ranks. Cutting many asst. mgr positions for lower paying shift lead positions. Hurt a lot of good people.
Employee discount
Low pay
社風
"Always squeeze as much as you can, then squeeze some more." Quote by my 2nd store manager.
Shift Floor Lead (現在は退職) –  Sarasota, FL2018年9月05日
A store manager can make or break how you feel about the company. It depends on how driven a manager is as to how you are treated. Out of 5 store managers, I only had one that I thought was a good store manager.
長所
Store discount is the only thing I could think of as a Pro.
短所
Store manager's favorites - says it all.
社風
A nice company to work for
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Union, NJ2018年9月04日
It’s a good company to work for there. They have on the job training that is nice. Plus you get to work with great group of people. There benefits are great also 401k stocks. Flexible hrs
its ok
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Oakland, CA2018年8月31日
working for walgreens was ok when the people are great to each other. i always had good relationship with employees and treated them fairly, so they did the same
長所
benefits
短所
lack of management
社風
Fast paced need to be able to mulit task
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Seguin, TX2018年8月29日
You need to know how to work a register as well as unload a truck and stock. Be willing to learn different departments, the more you are willing the learn the quicker you can move up with the company.
社風
Not for family oriented person
Shift Leader/Manager (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年8月28日
If you like spending time with your family or working a set schedule this place well not be for you. They also stretch you very thin between the photo department pharmacy and being a manager.
Advancement
短所
Slow advancement with ability to burn out easily
社風
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Jonesborough, TN2018年8月27日
Walgreens has been a great place to work thus far. It is fast past most of the time, depending on what your job is. Your co-workers make the job enjoyable.
社風
Great place to work with the right leadership
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Sebring, FL2018年8月27日
Depending on who your manager is, it can be a great place to work. My fist manager was probably the best I've ever had. Always willing to mentor, drives people to success, helps strengthen weaknesses. Advancement given to those who worked hard and showed initiative
申請されたプロフィール