WalgreensのShift Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 959 件見つかりました
Productive Day at Walgreens
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Madison, MS2017年12月12日
My typical day at work over all is pretty good. When I get there I already have in mind what all I need to do before my shift ends. Great job to have.
great benifts, good shifts
短所
sometimes i leave late when we close
great company
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2017年12月12日
Enjoyed working there. People were friendly no matter what store I worked at. Hated the closing shift. Getting off at 1030 or 11pm and having to be back at 730 was wearing on me.
great people, discounts
swing shift
This job is a joke
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Des Moines, IA2017年12月11日
Management will not take you seriously. They don't pay well. Everything is a joke. You don't get paid days off or sick time. They don't care about their employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
I have not worked for Walgreens in alittle over two yrs.
Store Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Romeoville, IL2017年12月11日
Walgreens wasn't a terrible place to work. I think its nice if you are in school or willing to wait for an opening to move up with the company. The pay wasn't the greatest especially for what i was doing. The hours were flexible. however working holidays was difficult.
vacation. 401k
schedule.
Excellent Environment
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Helena, MT2017年12月08日
Like any job there are always struggles which will come up, and dealing with co-workers can be troublesome. But I have found that from my experience at Walgreens, it was well worth any struggles that I had to overcome. Some work days were stressful, but ultimately not terribly difficult. I learned 4 different software systems, how to work a photo developing machine, became trained in the pharmacy, effectively worked through product as it came into the store. The store manager was very understanding, exceptionally hard working, and fair. The culture struggled at times because of some coworkers that could not let go of petty behavior, but otherwise it was strong. Coworkers for the most part got along, and almost all of them were able to work well together. The hardest part was the initial struggle of learning a new system, but that became easier the more you performed the tasks. The most enjoyable part being the ability to learn and grow as a person/employee - if you wanted to.
長所
Great opportunity to move forward in the company if you work for it, the discount was always nice
短所
Working late on holidays even when there would be very few people that would come in, working until 2 am to complete store tags
社風
Are you ready to be a glorified re-stock clerk?
SHIFT TEAM LEADER (現在は退職) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC2017年12月08日
Walgreens does not officially pay anyone to stock their shelves. The "Shift Leaders" get that honor. Doubly so if you have the unfortunate task of being a shift leader for an overnight shift. Also, Walgreens has a terrible tract record for maintaining overnight help, so the overnight supervisor or "shift lead" is not only directly responsible for ensuring the entire truck winds up on the shelf, but running the register, and making sure people don't walk out of the store with hundreds of dollars of cosmetics in their pockets.
長所
I can't think of any really
too many to list
Horrible
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月07日
To stressful. Not flexible. Lack of staffing. Poor management. Horrible scheduling. Definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Walgreens.........
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Love the company.
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月07日
Days are fast-paced at my location, making the time fly by.
I learned how to become an effective team leader.
Management is amazing.
Customers are mixed.
Customer theft was the hardest part.
Customer and employee interactions brightened my day. Getting to suit up with my crew and conquer the day (regardless of shift) was fun.
長所
competative benefits, pay increase based on skill and performance
my location is in the heart of Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles
Great work, better coworkers
Store Clerk/Shift Lead Trainee (現在は退職) –  Staten Island, NY2017年12月06日
The job was simple, most of the day consisted of standing behind the register. Outside of the register consisted of stocking/restocking products, taking in inventory, and writing orders for the shelves. My only problem involved a promotion that I was promised, yet was never given.
長所
great work environment, awesome staff
stalled promotion
社風
Not family orientated at all
Shift Leader/Manager (在職中) –  Grand Prairie, TX2017年12月06日
Overall your really don't know what job represents until receiving the job, Walgreens is so old fashion and stressful to the point of looking for a job is a must you do not want to work for a company that does not have family values for their staffs families you may have to wok holidays and winter days and room to grow there is not any room to move up you have to be there for 10 to 12 years for them to least look at you for improvement, Attendance is a must for me they don't even look at you for at least making an effort to go to work.
I like the Customers
stressful
社風
Productive and fast pace.
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2017年12月04日
The staff is wonderful. Most of the managers I've worked with were very good. The company is changing and most employees feel that it's not for the best.
Horrible management
Customer Service/Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Kentwood, MI2017年12月04日
I liked working with people. Management sucked, they favored the employees that called in and didn't work hard, over someone who dedicated 4 years to them. I very rarely got to see my son. Way too much drama. And too much favoritism. I would not recommend working there if you have kids.
Discount
短所
Everything, not fair with schedule
great company!
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Blacklick, OH2017年12月03日
Great company to work for and if you are a hard worker and do what youre supposed to do advancement becomes really easily. they offer competitive pay and are flexible with hours.
High Turnover, Solid Rewards
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Rogers, AR2017年12月01日
There is alot of turnover in the district I work in. Often times young employees without work ethic or respect. Paid poorly for the job performed but as long as you need a job, there is job security. I have been here three years now, and I get a lot of PTO but make less than 15/hr as a manager.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great first job and further opportunities
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月01日
Work hard and you’ll get far. Learn as much as you can because it’ll make your job easier no matter if your a cashier or within management. They also have great benefits and 401k which is a plus.
Character Builder
Stressful
Job change
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Omaha, NE2017年11月30日
The only down fall of walgreens is management keeps changing, lack of staff being hired when needed, they hire more for pharmacy than the front end of the store where they need it the most
Hours, benefits, team work
Management, lack of staff
Productive & Challenging.
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Manhattan, NY2017年11月28日
Walgreens is an equal opportunity employer. I learned so much as far as being responsible, independent. & accountable. I loved working with a list because it kept things flowing accordingly. Hard work is definitely noticed at Walgreens.
社風
Productive workplace with good people.
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2017年11月28日
On a typical day you know what you have to do and just have to plan the completion of expected responsibilities along with providing good customer service.
The culture is generally moderately positive to quite negative depending on the particular store manager. I've had great managers and not so great.
There is little to no upward mobility no matter what they say.
Dealing with people
短所
Poor management and no upward mobility.
An ok place to work
Shift Floor Leader (SFL) (現在は退職) –  Littleton, CO 801232017年11月27日
Really it depends on where you work and which store. My first store had a great manager and team members. The second however was terrible the manager was a pushover and his assistant had us doing the most asinine and redundant tasks.
15% discount
短所
short breaks, poor management.
Getting Paid to Have FUN
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Appleton, WI2017年11月26日
As a member of management, I have always coached, "If you are not having fun at your job, then leave." Making friendships with co-workers and relationships with customers never had a dull moment. There will always be stressful days in retail but if you can change your attitude into something positive there is no reason to dislike what you are doing. Main reason I have seen people leave is for personal job opportunities related to ones' education. The company is a good start in helping you achieve small goals, and reach to the bigger ones! When you believe you can sing like no one is paying attention just remember you might have a friend or two singing along.
長所
Flexible hours, online training available
短所
When equipment breaks, negativity during holiday season

総合評価