WalgreensのShift Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,397 件見つかりました 25,855 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
bad
Shift Lead (在職中) –  no2018年11月19日
they are slashing hours left and right. Cashiers are fine but any level of management gets screwed quite often. Hours cuts, less pto, no more approved overtime. 10/10 wouldn;t reccomend,
社風
productive and fast paced workplace
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Hyde Park, MA2018年11月18日
it was a pleasure to work for Walgreens. I was 16 when I was hired as a cashier, getting to know each department well, just having the necessary knowledge to help the customers as good as I can. Becoming part of the management team was the biggest accomplishment.
overall enjoyed working there
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Tupelo, MS2018年11月15日
Walgreens was a good job. It reminded me of how to lead a team to success. It placed me at the helm. It gave me additional leadership experience. I learned how to listen to not only the manager, but also my team. If something was happening it showed me how to use critical thinking at the time of the situation.
長所
they worked with me when I needed to change my schedule
短所
there was a lot of arguments between co-workers
Worked there before
Shift Leader (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2018年11月15日
Worked there before. Was able to pick back up pretty easy after being gone a good while. Some things changed but basics are the same. I am thankful to work there while I look for a better opportunity.
It okaaayyyy
Service Clerk, Shift Lead (在職中) –  Saint Albans, NY 114122018年11月13日
It’s a job that mainly depends on who you work with and the neighborhood you work in. If those to aspects suck the whole experience is gonna be terrible.
Cashier/ Shift Lead
Cashier/Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2018年11月13日
Worked for this company for 18 yrs. Seen so many changes and people came and gone but I stayed loyal to this company Evan when Ive slowly seen this company moral and values starting to decline .as a shift lead I thought I could make a difference being fair and compassion to my co-workers but in reality everyone stabs everyone in the back and never get a chance well done or Pat on the back .Soon as I stepped down after 8 yrs of being shift lead got so burned out lost so much family time .I went back to being a cashier and they decided to slowly cut my hrs to 15 hrs a week at that point after 18 yrs I was crushed realizing your not valuable to then anymore they toss you to the side wanting to frustrated you so bad their hoping you just quit . eventually you do cause you realize your more valuable than how they treat you.walgreens is just about greed we do all the hard work ,make sacrifices ,stressed out we become robots to them and we're not human being anymore .
Meet nice customers
短所
Company loosing their humanity.
社風
they dont care about their employees
Shift Lead Manager (在職中) –  Springfield, MO2018年11月13日
they don't give stores enough budget to distribute to all team members. team members that use to get 40 hours per week are now down to 24 hours (3 days) a week. which leaves one team member doing the job of 3 team members and on top of that, get chewed out for not completing tasks.
社風
Very busy, never down time, very rarely did I get lunch to get my work done on time.
Shift Lead Manager (現在は退職) –  Meridian, ID2018年11月12日
The ours conflicted with family. Worked all holiday and nights. Hard worker and never was agnolidge for the good work and on time. Did the work of 2others employees.
短所
Not a family oriented company.
flexible schedule
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Florida City, FL2018年11月12日
Need to pay more to management and stop cutting staff and hours.Detail oriented position. The work day includes following lists and store appearance which is the fun part of the job as long as you are self motivated and take pride in your work. Customer service can be difficult, but with the right manager that has your back and stands by your decisions you can enjoy this job.
family oriented
短所
a lot of work for low pay
oh well
SHIFT LEAD (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年11月12日
Its a great place to work but you give more than you get. There are tons of benefits. Walgreens can either make or break you. If you ever have a complain, don't keep your hopes up because nothing is going to be done about it. Once you're in a management position there's no work life balance.
長所
benefits
短所
no work life balance
Unrealistic Expectations
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Tupelo, MS2018年11月12日
My time at walgreens has never been an particularly plesent experience. I spend most of my days arguing and fighting for fair treatment across shifts. My manager believes that we have a one store mentality, then has different expectations and policies dependant on which shift is working.
長所
Health insurance, and a steady schedule
短所
Short breaks, irritating customers, unreliable coworkers, poor management
社風
Fun people and good environment
Shift Leader (在職中) –  North Liberty, IA2018年11月10日
Overall, I enjoyed my 4.5 years at Walgreens. Initially, Walgreens was a great fit for me as they were able to offer a flexible schedule around my college classes. As I advanced to management, however, that flexibility disappeared. I was unable to count on when my days off would be, and I could not request time off during the holidays. Eventually, circumstances in life outside of work lead me to seek out work with a more consistent work schedule.

I met a lot of great people over the years at Walgreens. I'm friends with coworkers, and I don't have anything negative to say about any of my supervisors or managers (except one).

Finally, I'd say one of the best parts of the job was an ability to advance. If you show you're competent, there's at least 3 promotions (shift lead, ASM-T, and ASM) available to you and a clear path beyond that as well for those with a degree. There's also well paying options in the pharmacy as well.
Fun people, promotions
短所
lower wages, inflexible schedules for management
if only
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年11月07日
I have worked for this company for over 6 years now and when I first started I was so happy. Everything ran smoothly and I had no complaints. They have changed so much that the store is falling apart and I'm afraid for the business because of this. Management is all over. The turnover rate is horrible. Unfortunately this is where I now have to make the decision to do what is best for me and my Career. The most enjoyable part is working for the customers and meeting special people who will forever touch your life in some way and vice versa. When you have a great team of workers this also makes you never want to leave no matter how hard it may get, but there comes a point when you say enough is enough and chase your dreams where a company is expanding and growing and you can be apart of a team not a company that works against each other and management is all over. One thing I can say is I'm grateful for how much I've learned throughout trainings and self taught hard work in order to train staff to have a better team.
customers
never get a lunch break
Flexible working environment
Travel Shift Lead (在職中) –  Battle Creek, MI2018年11月07日
Walgreens is a happy place to work and most offer flexible schedules and insurance. I was able to move back and forth between different stores and keep my job during college, which was very helpful for me.
Flexible schedules
Fun but word out
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018年11月07日
Only in America can you get screwed over. They will take you and put you to a level and can’t even comprehend. It’s something you have to know before you go.
30 min lunch
Wife gets 60 min luch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Walgreens
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Georgia2018年11月03日
Lots of room for advancement. The only thing is now that they have taken over another company there are A LOT of managers! It could be better as far as work life balance but I mean its retail.
love it
Shift Lead back in October 2017 (在職中) –  Cypress, TX2018年11月02日
I have a great team and great bosses. Fast past and great place to learn about retail. Always looking to hire within company and store. Great place to work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Worst job I had
Shift Leader/Manager (現在は退職) –  Westchester, IL2018年11月02日
Wrk there for a yr & in that yr so many changes were made, being in the store for a hour along was not safe, we had all females manages two of them was super lazy meaning the others had to pick up slack, no raise, you working like slaves on truck day , hours cut for employees, poorly staffed, company not worth being at
Discount
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
It’s a fun and motivating job
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018年11月01日
I’ll have to say I had a fun time working for Walgreens over the period of 1 year I spent there and customers were also very friendly and funny, I would recommend anyone that’s thinking of applying for a job there should give it a try and wouldn’t regret it.
社風
Productive and always busy.
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年10月31日
Never a dull moment. Walgreens always has something to do. It could be anything from helping a customer in photo to checking in a vendor in the stock room.
申請されたプロフィール