WalgreensのShift Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,480 件見つかりました 26,980 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Flexibility
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Las Vegas, NV2019年2月18日
Amazing company to work for. Great environment and space to grow. The ability to make decisions control your own section of the store whilst helping others learn and grow.
Flexibility
Short staffed
社風
Was a Shiftlead there. quite enjoyed it
Shift-lead / Manager (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2019年2月17日
would go back. Just to a different store location. Would go back but id prefer to be in the pharmacy area in stead of the retail side. Great benefits, smart & friendly pharmacists.. pharmacy manager is excellent..fair & strict... he wants the job done right & he corrects kindly but firmly... I have a couple of really good pharmacists who are really good at teaching.. I have been with Walgreens for almost two years and I truly have benefited from the experience but my goal is to work in a hospital. Retail ... sometimes it is very tough when the patients see you as just a cashier... working in a pharmacy is a tough but rewarding job and sometimes the patients don’t see what it takes to do that job.
長所
I started with a great team, so I learned a lot of valuable skills. My first managers were very professional and supportive, and encouraged me to enhance my work ethic and customer service skills.
短所
All Employees should be valued and not disregarded like they are
社風
Decent company to work for but be prepared to work hard.
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Bradenton, FL2019年2月16日
If you aren't in management, more than likely you will not get full time hours. The hours are cut frequently. Be prepared to work your butt off because that's what it will take to keep the store running properly and looking decent. Tags and truck are never ending. Good luck.
Cannot have set schedule
社風
6 years of my life stolen from me.
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Florida2019年2月14日
When I first started at this company, things were so different. Management cared about employees, corporate culture cared about employees, good performance was recognized. This has all changed entirely and it continues to get worse and worse and worse.

The labor budget has been slashed to nearly nothing, often with only two people opening and two closing (Shift lead and cashier). The Pharmacy often is overloaded and understaffed so the SFL is expected to go back there and help out. Us SFLs used to get lunch breaks, not anymore.

Recognition. They used to do employee of the month, reward these people with gift cards every month and a nice plaque, which was a great motivator. Long gone.

Labor shortfalls. This is a big one. First of all you have day to day operations that need to be taken care of, such as making sure customer service is provided, and as many customers are elderly, they often need enhanced customer service. Then you are expected to ensure products are stocked between truck deliveries. We used to have employees assigned to certain departments. Now there aren't enough hours to do that, so shelves go barren. Most days only get 5 basic employees: SFL and Cashier opening, mid-shift beauty person, and closing SFL and Cashier. You might get a ASM to help out on some days.

Add to this other things, such as product expiration? There's basically no time to get this done. Expired products are all over the store!

These problems are all corporate driven. My SM says these problems are out of his hands. This company looks like they are TRYING to
  続きを読む implode. Corporate has ZERO interest in what employees have to say. Employees are a NUMBER and DISPOSABLE as far as they are concerned. Don't even waste your breath trying to suggest good ideas or asking intelligent questions, it is futile.  折りたたむ
Somewhat decent insurance, 401k with company match
短所
Everything else. There is no longer a career here.
Stable but mundane
Shift leader (現在は退職) –  West Haven, CT2019年2月11日
Worked there for what it seemed like quite a while. I worked with many fine people and enjoyed helping customers as well as making the store look presentable.
Amazing Co-Workers and customers
Shift Lead manager (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2019年2月10日
A typical day, Upon clocking in i was responsible to count in the safe, lead the staff in their daily tasks and responsibilities.Complete my own assigned tasks, respond to change requests and pick ups. Counting down the drawers and closing out the day and closing the store. I learned all that i could during my time with the company. Hardest part of the job was not reacting or responding to the theft. And the most enjoyable was the employees and customers i got to see daily
people
prefer not to mention
社風
Challenging and provides goodwork and life skills.
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Lincoln, NE2019年2月10日
I have grown as a manager,employee and person throughout my employment with walgreens. I have developed people skills and the ability to thrive unser pressure.
長所
Agood learning experience for management and custer service workers
Ambiente de trabajo adaptable
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2019年2月09日
Se hace el 100% del tiempo mucho costumer service.
Seguro médico privado
短所
No se prospera en cuestión laboral
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Not a bad place
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  West Bend, WI2019年2月08日
Easy work, good management, well trained, fun coworkers, perfect balance between busy and slow pace. Can advance when the positions come along. It's a decent job.
長所
good hours, pay, benefits, good management
nothing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
what I have learned
Shift leader/ Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Union, NJ2019年2月08日
Shift leaders do a lot of the work with very little pay.
The responsibility is great but the pay is not fair.
They do need random drug testing on their employees
Better communication.
長所
fixed schedule on some shifts
短所
lack of communication and training
Okay place to work
Shift Team Lead (在職中) –  Austin, TX2019年2月07日
I learned much about the entire cycle of store operations. There was always something new to learn as the store is continually trying to meet customer needs.
customer interactions
短所
Workload and responsibilities increasing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Easy job, customers make it difficult.
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2019年2月05日
Easy job, general public is frustrating to deal with at walgreens. Pay is minimal. Advancement is hard, SM usually hire outside hires. Day time hours are tough to get as well.
employee discount
great work environment
Shift leader, part (現在は退職) –  Wagoner, OK2019年2月04日
great work environment for part time students. I just did not get the hours I needed as a full time employee and did not want me to move up in the company.
長所
benefits
短所
not enough hours
社風
Need to fix broken door.
Shift leader (在職中) –  Humble, TX2019年1月30日
When starting with this company looking forward to moving up into management was myself goal. After being here for some years. They program about open door policy to help employee's, is closed.
長所
Always looking to hire out side before promotion.
No communication today
Walgreens
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2019年1月29日
Walgreens offers a great place to people who really want to advance in a company. This company is very fast paced as well and works best with those who are quick learners.
長所
great discount, awesome customers, good products
healthcare only for fulltime
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Good company
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Wagoner, OK2019年1月29日
Good company, but does not set you up for achievement and moving on into the company. Will keep you at the same position as long as possible, there is no room for moving up. Great part time job for students.
長所
Benefits
短所
Not enough hours, scheduling, lack of encouragement
社風
Fun place to work with lots of diversity
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Tampa, FL 336042019年1月26日
Walgreens is a serious place to work and fun at times. The culture is to take care of the customer and provide to them the best customer service and never say no, always work to solve the problem.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great experience and environment
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Austin, TX2019年1月25日
Everyday there was always something to do. I learned all of the different areas around the store. Management was great and flexible. Everyonr got along and helped ine another on hard to do tasks.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
good benifits
Store Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  west melbourne2019年1月24日
I worked for walgreens for 18 years, I was in mgt for 14 years and learned a lot and gave this company my heart and soul.I worked hard and was willing to learn as much as I could to move up quickly, they offer benefits which is a blessing.
Good work environment
SFL/Shift Lead/Leadership (現在は退職) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2019年1月23日
On job training. E learnings available for anything you would like to learn or need to learn, Likes to promote from within. A good job if you are looking to move up to a management position.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する