WalgreensのShift Leaderポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,263 件見つかりました 24,029 件のレビューを見る
Meh
Shift Lead (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月21日
When I started with Walgreens they did pay better than other companies (at least for leadership and management) but since minimum wage has been raised there haven't been any cost of living increases. With the implementation of Frontier they've added more to our workload without giving us any sort of compensation for that either, which would probably be fine if they weren't constantly cutting hours from our budget. They expect us to run the store with half as many people as we used to, and expect us to do more. I don't know anybody that actually feels valued by the company, but what can you expect when you work for such a huge company I suppose. One plus is that once they make you full time they can't take it away from you, and it's quite difficult to be fired from the company, so there is some job security in that. Health insurance through the company is expensive and not worth it if you ever need to actually see a doctor.
社風
One thing stands out: low wages.
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Hometown, IL2018年7月21日
The only good thing about working at Walgreens wasn't directly related to the company, it was my co-workers and employees. The pay is far too low for what you're asked to do, the company does not give the store enough hours to keep it fully staffed and as a result you are forced to push yourself to do the job of 2 people, provided someone doesn't call off and you're doing 3 jobs. It can be rewarding to assist a customer who truly needs it, but most are as ungrateful as the company that you work for.
長所
a steady paycheck at a large company
短所
the paycheck won't be as much as it should be
Fun place to work
shift lead (現在は退職) –  Fountain, CO2018年7月21日
I enjoyed working with my team members. But the biggest joy was the Customers over 8 years you get to know there day to day shoping habits and there ups and downs . Always trying to save them that time by havi g the items ready for them .
Great Job
Shift Lead Manager (在職中) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年7月19日
Great company to work for, have learned a lot of great skills and am able to do my best everyday. This job is a good balance between soft skills like managing people and tasks and labor.
My review at Walgreens
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Lancaster, PA2018年7月18日
Walgreens is a good place to work at, great coworkers and most of the time good supervisor. We have some good and some not so good customers, my day work there consisted of doing cash counts on each register plus the safe and I also do price changes some inventory etc..etc..The main focus was customers and make them happy and make sure they were happy when they left. The most hard part of my job was unloading truck at 5am just with one other person but I enjoyed coming in to work at that time and having to work together with the rest of the crew.
Flexible schedule
Not getting a fair pay
Bad Experience
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Ottawa, IL2018年7月18日
I worked at the Ottawa Il. location as a shift lead. I did not receive lunch breaks for about half of my shifts due to no other manager being scheduled to cover. Was also scheduled to work 9 days in a row. Both of those examples break Illinois labor laws. This seemed commonplace and accepted at this location.
Poor training and bad communication from upper management. Had to open and close on rotating basis, so my sleep schedule was messed up.
Compensation rate
短所
No lunches and sometimes no breaks.
社風
Upper management is trying to drive this company into the ground
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  If I told you theyd know2018年7月17日
It was a pretty good place to work for, at least for a while. They got rid of some of the mandatory sayings like "Be well" after literally every conversation that customers and employees both hated, and they started treating employees as people. Now, at least in my region, the stores are run through fear by upper management. Store Managers are dropping like flies. People who used to bleed Walgreens are looking for new jobs. Stores that are basically dumpster fires aren't getting the attention that they need, while stores with much fewer problems are being focused on hard because the regional leadership doesn't understand how to read their own metrics.
長所
Employee discounts are good. Offers good vision and life insurance for full time employees.
短所
The pay is garbage, Walgreens will tell it's employees that their pay is some of the most competitive pay around, but that's only the case if by competitive you mean a race to the bottom, Regional leadership is a joke and communication between channels just doesn't happen
decent enough
Shift Floor Lead (現在は退職) –  Clewiston, FL 334402018年7月17日
Loved working for them I worked there for two years. My store manager was AMAZING. I learned a lot. I was able to receive my license for pharmacy tech as a shift lead.
長所
Benefits
短所
No life/work balance, unable to move up without a degree
Good starting job
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年7月17日
Good company. Easy to advance to middle management. Very hard to get to upper management. Very strict on rules. Very easy to get a write up over very small issues.
Easy place to work
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Conyers, GA2018年7月17日
Walgreens was a great place to work! I loved interacting with the customers and making sure all their needs were met. The staff was friendly & knowlegable.
社風
Wouldn't recommend it unless you want part time with no hours
Shift Leader/Manager (在職中) –  Lowell, MA2018年7月16日
The only way to get "full time" is the have open availability and then your lucky to get over 30 hours but are still working 5 to 6 days a week and have no time for your life since it's odd hours in the middle of the day. And the budget is constantly getting cut but they hire new people anyway.
長所
None the discount isnt even worth it
Interacting with customers
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Evansville, IN2018年7月15日
The enjoyable part about the job is interacting with other customers and getting to know other people. Putting new product on the shelve and learning new things with resets.
meet new people
short breaks
Ok place to work
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Stuart, FL2018年7月15日
It’s a good company for starting. Hard to promote past shift lead. They prefer college degree and hire outside for upper management. Retail is common sense not book smart
Started great, ended horribly
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  O'Fallon, MO2018年7月14日
The company has gone very much downhill. When I first started 9 years ago, it was a very different company and a very different environment. Hours have been cut, useless programs have been implemented, and too much is being pushed on employees.
Its hard to get fired
短所
Cut hours, must have open availability, Poor pay
Shift Leader and Trainer (現在は退職) –  Hillsboro, OR2018年7月14日
Walgreens is a great company if you like to have an opportunity to move up within the company! I received great help and encouragement from my managers.
Walgreens
Lead Shift (在職中) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018年7月13日
A typical day at Walgreens is working with customers and filling shelves with product. I think there could be some changes done with in the Walgreens company. I do think they need more leadership and more sharing of what is going on in the company.
長所
Working days/nights and weekends.
Working days/nights and weekends
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Always fun but hard working
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Arkansas City, KS2018年7月13日
While working at Walgreen's I have had the opportunity to be in a work environment that was fun but still hard working. A normal work day is when I get to work my boss greets me and leaves ten minutes after, I count the drawers, usually go back and help the Pharmacy till they close then I work on whatever my boss has put on my list for the rest of the night. I have learned a lot from working there. I have learned people skills, helping and learning what someones problems are and learned how to really listen, but also learned to have a lot of patience with people! The hardest part of my job is probably working in the Pharmacy it is so fast speed back there and I have worked there for 3 years and sometimes still get lost backed there. My most enjoyable part of my job is showing up and seeing mu boss always in a good mood and it really puts me in a good mood for the rest of the night! I love my job but dogs are my passion and I am looking forward to starting something new!
長所
Pros are it is a easy work place that we have alot of fun at.
社風
It is a good company to work with.
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年7月11日
Walgreens is the perfect company to be hired for if you have an aspiration to become a pharmacist or you were working on a business degree. This company has given me opportunities to be promoted, to get benefits, paid time off, retirement, profit sharing, insurance, training classes, paid holidays, and many other benefits.
長所
Good benefits, Training opportunities, and flexible work schedule.
短所
If your degree is in anything other than Pharmacy or business they tend to not want to promote you.
社風
Fast Paced but also slow paced
Shift Lead (在職中) –  Rock Island, IL2018年7月11日
I was a shift lead, management on duty, and you either had way too much to do or very little to do. There really wasn't anything in between. I truly loved by job. I did not however like being blamed for other peoples problems and being told that their failings were my fault.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great customer service.
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Apache Junction, AZ2018年7月11日
Opening the store, you always have the regulars coming in. I got to know the customers by name and they always felt welcomed.
The hardest part of customer service is handling the upset customers.I always kept a smile and made sure they left the store happy.
申請されたプロフィール