Walgreens の社員レビュー

Walgreens のレビューをすべて表示

社風
Challenging and boring at the same time
Cashier (在職中) –  Crestwood, IL2019年4月08日
Interesting place to work.. Working in retail gives you an opportunity to decide what you do not want to do with the rest of your life. Most customers are self absorbed and treat you like you are next to nothing. Every once in a while, you will meet customers who are polite, considerate and a pleasure to see.
A typical day at work... working the cash register, answering customer questions, stocking shelves, restocking shelves and providing excellent customer service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する

Walgreens のその他の社員レビュー

Efficient and enlightening!
Pharmacist Technician (現在は退職) –  Macomb, IL2019年5月25日
When I worked at Walgreen pharmacy I learned something new every day. It is one of the first jobs ever that I had to go home and study, so I can be a better work for the team. It was also a fast pace job. We had almost 500 customers a day coming in and wanted their prescription filled.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Inconsistent Hours
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Moore, OK 731702019年5月25日
I was supposed to work 2 days a week but was called in almost everyday. There were employees that just decided to not show up. Also, the cashiers are more than cashiers but are not paid accordingly. I was also given work with no explanation of how to do it, or what all needed to be done. I don't think it is any one particular persons fault, the system is just a mess. There was little communication about breaks or anything at all.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する