Walmartの社員レビュー

146,774 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Great working experience and great peers working there.
Maintenance (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月21日
Walmart was amazing to work at. I would recommend it to any one who apply. It brings in good pay and great benefits to the employee's. Hopefully one day i can get re hired.
社風
enjoyed working in the neighborhood market atmosphere.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Port Orange, FL2018年7月21日
enjoyed the people and coworkers. Walmart neighborhood market is more of a family type atmosphere. you get to know your customers as the same ones who live nearby come in all the time and you get to know them by name.
長所
good benefits for part and full time employess.
i experienced no cons.
社風
Not fun lack of safety concerns
Cart Pusher/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Port Richey, FL2018年7月21日
I left because I couldn’t work for someone who didn’t want to care for employees. I didn’t like working for them because of lack of safety. They made me work outside in a lightning storm
社風
Can be rewarding yet very stressful
Customer Service Manager (在職中) –  Carrollton, TX2018年7月21日
Working with the public can be rewarding and also very infuriating. Some people are very nice, caring and appreciative. Other people seem to think that we make the policies at WalMart and everything is our fault. We try our best but sometimes it is unappreciated. Some of us care too much about the company while others just see it as a job.
The best part of the job is helping others and making others smile and laugh. The hardest part is management wanting yes-people not people with a voice.
Walmart thinks a computer making the assocaites schedule works when in real life it doesn't They have tried this multiple times and each time it has not worked. Most people can't work from sun up to sun down because they have a family to take care of. Family is important.
社風
Productive and challenging work environment
Asset protection associate (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA 303162018年7月21日
This is the first job I've truly loved and enjoyed doing. Detainment of individuals caught for shoplifting. Minimization shrink within the store. promoting safety. Investigations and case files
Mal ambiente laboral
cajero (現在は退職) –  Mérida, Yuc.2018年7月21日
Esta empresa cuenta con un mal ambiente laboral, debido a que la administración del gerente no es muy buena.
Work Day
Associate (在職中) –  Platteville, WI2018年7月21日
At times, the work day was good but other days it got too stressful that I didn't even want to be there. People were hypocritical, except for a slight few. Some Managers excelled at their job while others were not.
Two paid 15 minutes
An hour long lunch
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Support Manager (現在は退職) –  Morrisville, NC2018年7月21日
Has the ability to multi task
unload trucks, and pallets
A fast learner that complies to company policies
Great training and understanding policies and takes given by management
Its a job
Cashier/Sales Associate (在職中) –  New Braunfels, TX2018年7月21日
Its a job the new system is NOT anything close to what the people had with the new system. Management doesn't like people NOT always think their way and most of them DONT LIKE the new system and take it out on ANYONE who goes against them
Discount
Poor Managment
社風
Excellent place to work with wonderful people
Graphic Designer (現在は退職) –  Bentonville, AR2018年7月21日
I was able to get work done competently and quickly and was given constructive input by my piers and those above me as to better fit their needs. The work environment was great and allowed me to exit to get lunch or a snack or take breaks as needed or desired.
長所
excellent selection of food, nice people
It was a good job
Self Checkout Host/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Country Club Hills, IL2018年7月21日
Made lots of friends and met a lot of people who opened doors for me Walmart was like a family organization. But the management can really use some work
社風
Managers have favorites, nobody does work!
Customer Service Representative, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Centerville, GA2018年7月21日
WalMart has the most craziest schedules! I worked there for 3 years. We get a "bonus" every 4 months, but if you don't work full time you will only get a "piece" of a bonus ($500 bonus, part time $150) the managers dont do their job, they talk about eachother and other employees as well. Work full time hours for 11 weeks and work 20 on the 12th week (so you won't get full time benefits)
Its a great place to shop, but not a good place to work.
長所
Insurance plans, 1 hour lunch, and two 15 minute breaks.
短所
Managers don't do job, unorganized at times
buen ambiente de trabajo
AUXILIAR DE FACTURAS E INVENTARIO PERPETUO (現在は退職) –  Monterrey, N. L.2018年7月21日
es un buen lugar para laborar ya que tienen muchas areas de oportunidad en la empresa
20dias de aguinaldo
vacaciones por temporada
typical day
Produce Stocker (在職中) –  Greenfield, WI2018年7月21日
its a good part time job dont make it a full time job. To advance you need the same skills as a salesperson Its not how productive you are its more about developing a relashionship with salary managment.
Its a good place
Customer Service Manager (現在は退職) –  Shelby, NC2018年7月21日
Its a good place but when my loa was turned down I was let go and I have been trying to go back , how every when I was there I never had any complaints
GREAT PAY
LET ME GO
this was a good job
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年7月21日
this was a fun interesting job. I learned alot of different things in retail. I had to do scheduling an hire people. I ordered products for people an the floor .
Overnigh
Maintenance Worker (現在は退職) –  Union, NJ2018年7月21日
On a good day when clean under the shelves swep and srap the gum off the floors. Mop change anything that need to be replace the restrooms. I Learn how to wax the floors and use both the scrubber (Ride on & Walk Behind). Not all but some of the managers poor management skills. The hardest part was to the work with dirty or no equipment to clean the store for months at a time. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Healthcare
Prestación de servicios profesionales
Auditor Interno (在職中) –  Veracruz, Ver.2018年7月21日
Como prestador de servicios profesionales, los pagos se llegan a atrasar, es burocrático el sistema de pagos y la parte contractual siempre está a favor de su empresa, llegando a retirar contratos de un día para otro sin dar explicación alguna, siendo que el desempeño y resultados eran excelentes.
Manejo de tu tiempo
Mal ambiente de trabajo
servicio al cliente (現在は退職) –  Ciudad Juárez, Chih.2018年7月21日
Deberían de dar más oportunidades de crecimiento al personal.
Sólo si te llevas bien con el gerente te ganas un puesto.
長所
Aprendes a trabajar bajo presion
短所
Horarios rotativos de un dia para otro
社風
Best job I habe ever had
Photo Lab Associate (現在は退職) –  Alamogordo, NM2018年7月21日
I wish I could go back to this job, I love wal mart. I loved my co workers, my bosses, as well as my employees. Best place in town to work, there is always time to move up in the company and learn multiple positions.
申請されたプロフィール