Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 156,754 件見つかりました 156,786 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Not a place I would want to work right now.
Assembler (在職中) –  Spokane, WA2018年10月22日
Some of the management are good but the corporate does not care about employees anymore. they are not giving enough hours to live off anymore. They are are not letting managers schedule enough hours to do the required jobs anymore.
社風
No Loyalty from the upper management teams
Sales Associate - Electronics (現在は退職) –  Appleton, WI2018年10月22日
Walmart does not care how long you have worked for them. They have taken away dozens of benefits for workers who have been loyal to the company. Their pay is good if you first start but they made no point in creating a differential for those who were working there. Many associates who have been there longer are paid less than brand new associates. They say they have flexible scheduling but it is a lie. It is completely dependent on whether or not their computer generates hours for you. If the computer does not they refuse to put you on the schedule and you are just out of luck.
社風
Good first job, but gets stale after a while.
Inventory Associate (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年10月22日
If you're looking for opportunities and real advancement please go to a Walmart Supercenter and not a Walmart Neighborhood Market. Too few opportunities for advancement in Neighborhood Markets and they are stingy with transfers when you want to leave to a different store to advance your Walmart career.
長所
Great people, relaxed environment, a lot of time off
短所
Hard work might not pay off, poor screening of candidates, overload of work.
Poor management
Wal-Mart Associate (在職中) –  Shenandoah, IA2018年10月22日
Not a good place to work very poor management. Dirty place to work. Hours very
Work outside constantly year round. Hours not consistent and not flexible.
Friendly customers
Work outside year round
社風
Good and easy work place for teens
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cheyenne, WY2018年10月22日
I liked working there. They were flexible with my schedule and took time to listen to my problems.
They give you good benefits. Its a fun job if you get along with other workers.
Okay
Fresh Associate (現在は退職) –  Grand Blanc, MI2018年10月22日
I didn't care for managers. They were an okay company to work for. They could do a lot better as far as respect for associates and following protocol.
fast paced fun people
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Oneonta, NY2018年10月22日
I was a cashier and they were decent at making sure you had what you needed to run the register properly, if it was slow Id go help out other departments and stock or do pricing changes and learn the customer service desk. Most managers were understanding with the fact that life happens The hardest part of the job was not standing up for myself when a customer would lose their temper for as the customer is always right and I would be the one in trouble for it. I loved meeting new people and some of my good friends I met while working at Walmart.
employee discount
long hours rude customers
It was great
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Burnsville, MN2018年10月22日
It was a great company to work for with great benefits. I liked that they gave the employee's a raise and made it more easy for employee's to live on their wages. I made it a thing to be a very effective manager towards my team and the customers that came to our store.
great hours, great team
I have none
Reglas claras
Subdirector de Operaciones (現在は退職) –  Monterrey, N. L.2018年10月22日
Era un ambiente laboral ameno, todo mundo sabe que hacer, la reglas son clara para todo el personal, se cuida de la gente.
長所
Gastos médicos mayores, acciones de la empresa
ninguna
Great Experience
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN (在職中) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年10月22日
Walmart Was A Great Place To Work The Best Thing For Me Was The Hour Consistency. The Pace Wasn't Steady Due To The Nature Of the Job ( Retail ) There Were Slow Days And Hectic Days.
Typical Day
Front End Associate (在職中) –  Tarentum, PA2018年10月22日
I would work at the registers, greet customers, help them check out their items, and tell them to have a great day. Very self explanatory. Enjoyed working a lot.
Productive and fun
Associate (在職中) –  Glenolden, PA2018年10月22日
Walmart is a good place to work once you have every in order such as your availability and able to be at work on time. They don’t bother you as long as you are doing your job.
I enjoyed working at all 3 locations
CSM Customer Service Manager (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CO2018年10月22日
Each location I always had a smile with all the employees they were all good to me as well. I wish I didn't have to part ways with the company but that was more on me at the last location
busy
short cashiers
Nope
Electronics Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Vestal, NY2018年10月22日
I have good memories at this job but management was seriously full of it and incompetent. If you don't believe me just walk up to management and ask them something they should know about their job and they won't know anything. They are literally puppets.
Miss rep
Maintenance (現在は退職) –  St. James, MO2018年10月22日
Management swapped too much management that had no clue about area gm with no experience too many changes unfriendly people hated working all night not the parts or tools to do job changed were not for better a lot of red tape too easy to get accurances training not like it use to be mandatory overtime
Three days a week
Working every weekend
社風
Good pay but TONS of hours
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018年10月22日
Long hours, no family work balance, stressful, pretty much worked every weekend. This was good pay so I couldn’t complain about that. It was the working every weekend while others in the same position received every other weekend off. It’s retail so you get the good and the bad.
Good pay
Everything else
Great place for employment
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, CA2018年10月22日
It was back in 2011 when I worked for Walmart. The promotion back then was high and quick. I started as a cashier in October 2011 and promoted to department manager in December 2013.
社風
I left because my job was discontinued
Zone Merchandise Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Decatur, IN2018年10月22日
I was at retirement age and my job was discontinued. So I would have to take another job of less pay. But since I was retiring I was not offered another job to continue my service at walmart.
Conditions
Co Manager (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NH2018年10月22日
Walmart has extreme unrealistic expectations, they work you to death, 45 days in a row without a day off during inventory, never, ever, ever, any holidays off, forget about any personal life.
This place is a joke
Customer Service Manager (在職中) –  Franklin, OH2018年10月22日
The management is a joke. They tell you if you have problems to talk to them by using the open door policy then use it against you in the future. They dont work with you on scheduling even with your religion or child care situations.
申請されたプロフィール