Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 120,455 件見つかりました
社風
great company to work for
stocker/remodel (現在は退職) –  Logan, WV2017年12月16日
enjoyed the people and the job. They could hire less people to ensure more hours. The other employees are willing to hep but sometimes you have to many managers telling you what to do
discounts
healthcare, hours
社風
Unproductive workplace doing the same thing everyday.
Overnight Maintenance (現在は退職) –  Alliance, OH2017年12月16日
Start the day off with a 20-30 minute meeting about managers personal lives and a quick 5 minute designation period of who goes where and does what even though you can just scan your badge and see where and what you will be doing for the day. Did not learn anything that was not specific to the job. Management lack communication skills, give brief explanations that leave you questioning their leadership skills. There is no culture, everyone just does their job and goes home. The hardest part of the job is in the middle of winter if you are on maintenance because you have to go outside and get carts that it specifically says in big red letters in the handbook you are not supposed to do on overnights. The most enjoyable part of the job was making fun of how ignorant the managers are with other associates. New policies every few months, 2% raise once a year. New somehow dumber managers every six months. Not to mention management does nothing themselves, they make maintenance clean up all there messes including throwing their cardboard in the baler. This is all coming from the best maintenance associate they had according to my direct supervisor and their supervisors.
長所
10% discount after 90 days.
Everything else.
社風
Good place to work awsome acosiates poor management
Cap 2 Associate (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月16日
Love working here but the Management sucks and is threatening, expect so much to be done in one day at a certain time and you basically lose time with family and your social life
Great Associates and Good Place to work
Poor Management and Too Many Expectations
社風
its a fun family like work place
Overnight Stocker (在職中) –  Selinsgrove, PA2017年12月16日
work place is like family based everybody helps one another. management is the best. hardest part of the job is the long hours and the time frame to get areas done.
Sales
Customer Service, Cashiering, Assembler (現在は退職) –  Redlands, CA2017年12月16日
Customer service Manager - Manage Customer service
Over-night Cashier- Cashier Over-night Service customers Stock and Zone depts and Returns
Cashier- register and Customer service
Electronics Associate
General Sales Floor Associate Service customers Stock and Zone depts and Returns run register occasionally
Unloader- Unload and load truck Shipments
Assembler- Build Store Mods, Barbeques, Bike
Income
Low income
Warehouse Associate (在職中) –  Sanger, TX2017年12月15日
It is a good place to work. And their pay is fair. If you work hard, you don't have to worry about anything. They have got lots of benefits including life insurance and 401k.
stressful and fast pased
Assembler (在職中) –  Ammon, ID2017年12月15日
lots of customers, management can be friendly or harsh, don't like the point system for calling out after 6 months you can call out a total of 9 times then you are let go.
1 hour lunches
call out system
Fun great coworkers
Cart Associate (在職中) –  Metairie, LA2017年12月15日
Had a great experience i learned a lot of new things & met a bunch of great people got along with my co-workers fine & my managers also i would recommend this job to anyone
Stressful work place
Order Filler (在職中) –  Terrell, TX2017年12月15日
Walmart DC is a very stressful place to work if you are working in the cold/wet warehouse. having to hit a 95% or higher is a bit hard having to wake up at 3am every day and not get off until 13 hrs later.
社風
Productive, talkative, busy, makes me more social.
Cashier (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2017年12月15日
Customer make me more of a social person.
I use to come off shy. Now I'm very talkative, I show my personality more to those whome im comfortable around. I speak a lot more clearly, then I use to.
社風
Badwork enviornmdment was wrong color and go treated in fairly
Customer Service, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年12月15日
Do not work there. They only look out for them selfs managers will lie on you to keep themselves out of trouble. It is all about favoritism. About who you know or are sleeping with. You do not get your breaks or lunchs
Walmart
SELF-CHECKOUT HOST (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA 238342017年12月15日
Great place to work for high school and college students, co workers were friendly. Discount card shows their appreciation for their employees. Fast work enviornment.
社風
Very good place to work , you can grow in the company once you apply yourself.
Dry Grocery/ GM Stocker (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2017年12月15日
I worked overnights, i have learned quite a lot stocking during my employment there that i had no knowledge of before. Management was good , very flexible.
長所
management will flex with you if you need a change of shift.
too short lunch breaks.
stressfull work place
Deli Associate (現在は退職) –  Kilgore, TX2017年12月15日
I was absolutely stressed out by the end of my work shift. I experienced chest pains while there and had have sevral pricy test down to make sure my heart was still in goog shape. Luckily enough, than God everthing tested ok.
no pros
everything
社風
Walmart is a cool place to work.
Customer Host (現在は退職) –  Garland, TX2017年12月15日
Walmart has good benefits and a nice work environment. I enjoyed working at Walmart, I love working with the public. My job as customer host was easy for me because im always smiling, being attentive to customers and making them feel welcome. Being polite ,curtiuos, and energetic comes natural for me. I do my best at whatever job i am working at.
Good place
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Bedford, TX2017年12月15日
A good place to work. the environment was not too stressful. the staff was very helpful. the ratios were good. the store staff were helpful. I would work their again!
lunch break provided
社風
good work place and fun with pian pong table
Team as an organizing technician (現在は退職) –  Wichita Falls, TX2017年12月15日
work as CAP 2 team , I learned how to lift and communication with customer , My manger is very Good and helpful man always support me , very good culture .
Retail Costumer Service
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月15日
It has been quite a long time since I worked for Wal-mart, that I have no positive or negative things to say. It was a job I took to help make ends meet when I moved from one state to another, and while I was greatful for the job, I was actively looking for another job in my field of experience.
長所
Relatively easy job with minimal stress
短所
Minimal wages and no benefits.
Walmart
Sales Floor Associate (在職中) –  New Castle, PA2017年12月15日
Management will only advance the people that they want to, doesn't matter your skills or how great you are with people. The only thing that is nice about wal-mart is having personal relationships with some customers
Was fun
Wal-Mart Associate (現在は退職) –  Winchester, VA2017年12月15日
I did enjoy working for Walmart but to advance you had to know someone and over looked others better qualified. Pay was not great if trying to raise a family. Hours are what they want you to work. Asked to do any and all jobs.

総合評価