Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 156,035 件見つかりました 156,053 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Lack of good managemnet
Maintenance (現在は退職) –  Woodland, CA2018年10月14日
This job was very rough because of all the things I had to do here. The toilets would always blow up and I had to clean it. The managers were never to be found when I needed them. The hours were also very limited
Discounts
managing
社風
It was ok till I found another Job.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Orange Park, FL2018年10月14日
I was a cashier their, very tight schedule, when I applied to go to school, they wouldn't help with work schedule so I could do both. With this I had to quit the job to go to school.
長所
There were some people that were fun to work with and help you if you got stuck doing something.
短所
They wouldn't give any type of position if handicaped.
Good workplace
Self Check-Out Host/ Cashier (在職中) –  Brownsburg, IN2018年10月14日
Best place to work as a part of team. I learned to work with diverse group of customer and co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is very friendly environment as a employee with co-workers, managers and customers.
社風
best place ive work outta my other jobs
Walmart Stocker (現在は退職) –  Zachary, LA2018年10月14日
putin up the back stock in truck stock, runs very well. helping others in customers is great environment runs very smooth. break time very good, I get back on the clock before my break is up. I leave the job knowing I did something awesome in my life, working for Walmart.
work at your pace
短所
add extra hours for the people who do over time
Productive & fun work place
Employee (現在は退職) –  Donaldsonville, LA2018年10月14日
I was always busy because i was always finishing fast and helping others. I loved getting recognized for being the best in my department. We did a lot of things as a team and got the job done quicker
長所
The area, amount of breaks, people
Not enough money
Good work place
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  Lansing, IL2018年10月14日
Good company no union so open door policy is handles at store level. Long hours and work weeks. On call. Process drivin. Making sure you follow the process per the company standards.
don't have much to say
Wal-Mart Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  High Point, NC2018年10月14日
I wasn't very pleased with how Walmart treated there employees or there customers. I wouldn't recommend anyone for a job at Walmart, it was one of the worst jobs you could work in my opinion besides the benefits and pay they could care less about you.
社風
Frustrating as far as policy is concerned but aside from management I enjoyed my fellow associates,
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sevierville, TN2018年10月14日
I don't care to participate in this type of interrogation as Walmart is past history for me. I consider my evaluation of Walmart to be personal. What does this have to do with anything?
短所
I enjoyed working with my fellow associates and the job itself.
Relaxed work place
Unloader/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Villa Rica, GA2018年10月14日
Working at Walmart was somewhat relaxing but sometimes stresfull but I didn't let anything stop me. Working with different type of people is great. Stocking and unload trucks are fun because you have a great fun to doing both
社風
Productive and Fast paced.
Associate (現在は退職) –  Webb City, MO2018年10月14日
Lack of career advancement, low hours for full time employees. Needs better management. But it did have good breaks, that were fairly spaced out, some days were better than others regarding other employees, all the employees tended to get along well.
長所
Discount, and the breaks.
短所
Not good health benefits, not enough hours, poor management.
Assistant Manager/Pharm Intern
Pharmacy Intern (現在は退職) –  Ankeny, IA2018年10月14日
Wal-Mart did not care about family and management was very clicky. If they did not like you then you had a hard time even if you were an exceptionally good employee.
Stressful at times
Customer Service Manager (CSM) (現在は退職) –  Harrisville, UT2018年10月14日
Walmart isn't a bad place to work depending on your management team.

Inconsistent scheduling is a fatal flaw in my opinion. working until 11pm and then back again at 6am makes it seem like management doesn't care about work/life balance or your health in general.
社風
I have been treated better by new store manager.
Cashier (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年10月14日
I don't like the iam treated by mangers and customers. And I don't like my varying work scedule that changes every week. And I don't like how the managers follow some policies correctly but not all.
Very little leadership.
Store Associate (在職中) –  Lakeland, FL2018年10月14日
The only way you will move up is based on who you know and how well you schmooze.Not for how hard you work or prove your abilities as an associate. I have been working solo in layaway. i was promised a team when asked to work it. yet i am alone. i have to beg for my breaks that are usually an hour later. The more you learn the more they will use you to their advantage. There is not much professionalism in many areas. There are several associates who really try to do there best and are great people over all. But they too are frustrated.
長所
10% discount, hour lunches.
Working at Walmart
Self Checkout Host (現在は退職) –  Mitchell, SD2018年10月14日
Walmart was a good place to work for. Dress code is more relaxed than when I first worked there. I am transgender and the management has proven that they respect everyone's diversity.
It pays the bills.
Department Manager (在職中) –  Williston, ND2018年10月14日
You always seem to walk into someone else's work which has to be finished before you can do your own. That shift is walking out the door as you are working on their many unsupervised mistakes. Bringing up the problem with management gets you little more than an "Oh well, what can you do about it?" Management members fail to communicate with each other so, more often than not, you are asked by different members of management what you are doing or why are you doing what you are doing. Co-workers are in the same boat so you generally get along with everyone.
The hardest part of this job is getting to do what you were actually hired to do. There are different shifts for different jobs. When one shift doesn't finish their jobs, you are left with the task of completing it before you can do your own. That can take up the majority of the day and leave you scrambling to complete you r own work. The best part of the job is when you actually get to do your job and you get that sense of accomplishment.
長所
Williston has a higher rate of pay than just about anywhere else in the country.
短所
Sadly, just about everything else.
社風
Fast paced but good place to start out
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Wadsworth, OH2018年10月14日
Cashiering – Receive payments by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits. Issue receipts, refunds, or change due to customers. Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints. Establish or identify prices of goods, tabulate bills using cash registers, or price scanners. Greet customers entering establishment. Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as sweeping and emptying trash cans.
Good Job
Backroom Overnight Stocker/Unloader (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年10月14日
Entry level job. Overnight work can be tedious I think there should be a shift differential due to the hours worked. Environment can be more organized
Productive work place
Lawn and Garden Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hornell, NY2018年10月14日
Cash out customers, move pallets around, clean up work space, make sure merchandise is in correct location.
How to operate cash register, how to handle customers with good customer service, how to use equipment, how to be safe around people while working.
Hardest part of the job was getting stuff done when there wasn't enough people.
Most enjoyable part was learning new things and meeting new people.
長所
Discount card, free sandwiches for lunch
短所
short hours, understaffed almost always
Ambiente laboral agradable
Vendedor de Piso de Venta (現在は退職) –  Lomas verdes2018年10月14日
Muy buena Walmart me enseñó muchas cosas, a trabajar en equipo
申請されたプロフィール