Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 120,348 件見つかりました
Great Company
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenacres, FL2017年12月14日
Great company to work for! If you are a hard working and put the time in, you will be recognized for your hard work and moving up the ladder would become a breeze.
社風
Very passed face and exciting projects.
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Federal Way, WA2017年12月14日
As a salaried manager long hours are required, and adaptability and quick decision making is a must. Great team and lots of opportunity learn and advance.
社風
good place to work with a good team attitude
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Regina, SK2017年12月14日
The typical day can be quite busy.There is a lot to learn and a supportive team.The hours can be quite variable.The hardest part was learning all the products.
fellow employees
irregular hours
new management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Klamath Falls, OR2017年12月14日
I am not sure how they are now with being under new management. But it was a really fun place to work when I was there. I would go back if I ever need the money.
a day at walmart
Cashier Specialist (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017年12月14日
Walmart is a terrible company to work for. They only care about themselves and not the employees. On a very unfair point system that doesn't accept doctors notes.
Great Place to Work
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Leitchfield, KY2017年12月14日
Overall Walmart is a great place to work. If you are part time the benefits suck. I loved working there and hated to leave. They always treated me well.
Great Atmosphere
Poor Benefits
Pretty good
Walmart Stocker (現在は退職) –  Stillwater, OK2017年12月14日
I had a decent time working there. I worked as an overnight stocker. It's laid back and coworkers are pretty great. I liked the fact that I had two 15 minute breaks with one 30 minute lunch.
Good breaks
On your feet constantly
社風
Low Work morale, you need to be a very motivated person to come in everyday.
Produce associate (在職中) –  Hackettstown, NJ2017年12月14日
Great place to work if you want to make it a career. Great compensation to anyone taking on a management position. Management can be a bit negligent, but if you already know what you’re doing and get the right training, you’ll be ok
Lack of benefits
Sales Associate (Full-time) (現在は退職) –  Rio Rancho, NM2017年12月14日
Wal-Mart was trying to keep all associates to part time in order to not have to offer benefits. Hard to move up due to the amount of people already waiting for position openings to come available.
社風
a very fast paced environment
Quality Assurance Associate (在職中) –  Sunnyside, WA2017年12月14日
working at Walmart i have learned how to manage time very wisely and i have learned the importance of teamwork. I have also learned good communication skills. Being at Walmart has helped me shape into the individual I am today.
discounts, benefits, good pay
having a weekend schedule
good place to work
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年12月14日
I loved working at Walmart! They have great pay and benefits. Just dont work at store #3341. They also are the only company I know that gives you 1 hours breaks.
社風
Room for Improvement
Electronics Associate (現在は退職) –  Grand Forks, ND2017年12月14日
The original store manager from the store opening essentially abandoned the store to go to another store that also needed help. While some of us understood why, we may not have agreed with it. The store consistently went down hill without an active store manager. Then second store manager was too aggressive with her approach that led to the loss of a lot of associates. The assistant managers did the best they could with what resources they had.
長所
Most of the associates are easy going and its a primarily positive environment.
短所
Lack of a consistent store Manager.
Wal-mart in Pasco, Wa 99301 is a good company to work for
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Rd 68 pasco, Wa2017年12月14日
I enjoyed working there because it was new things to learn for every day tasks. In a typical day we would unload freight off the delivery truck and put the freight on the shelves.
breaks every 2 hours and an our lunh
短所
had to deal with customers that spoke a different lanuage
Walmart Associate
Deli Associate/Online Grocery Associate (現在は退職) –  West Memphis, AR2017年12月14日
A typical day for me was cutting meat or taking orders for online pick up. I learned how to talk to customers and be respectful to others. The management was okay it wasn't the best. The hardest part of the job was managers. The most enjoyable part about it was working with coworkers
社風
Lot of hoops for low pay
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Independence, IA2017年12月14日
I enjoyed some of the people I worked with. The hours were all over the place lucky to get 8 hours off between shifts. At the time I worked at Walmart the pay was very low. When I put in my two weeks notice an Assistant Manager asked me to do something illegal at the service desk and I refused. I decide to end my time then.
The customers
the pay and hours
社風
productive and fun place to work
overnight stocker (現在は退職) –  Snyder, TX2017年12月14日
I learned to be on time and work fast and steady. Be perfect and work well together with other people. Always be kind and respectful
to all people of all ages especially the elderly.
dicounts
fun
Deli Associate (現在は退職) –  Fountain, CO2017年12月14日
Very entertaining. Not too hard. Could be stressful. Manager seldom understood what was going on. Helping customers was the big goal. That is what we did. It was very interesting.
社風
discounts and benifits was pretty good and meeting customers and interacting
CAP1/CAP2 (現在は退職) –  DeRidder, LA 706342017年12月14日
A typical work day is going to the back room and scanning inventory, stocking, lots of customer service, forklift operating, lifting 5-100 pounds alone
discounts, benifits
poor managment
Not much help
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Connellsville, PA2017年12月14日
Takes forever to get customer service representatives for price checks, over rides, change for register or coins for register. In turn leaving customers at a boiling point!
Product Owner (現在は退職) –  Bentonville, AR2017年12月14日
Walmart is a company that has hurt myself and my family to no end and hurt everyone around me. They do not care how hard you've worked or what you've done for them as long as it was petty and dishonest. I will never work for them again.

総合評価