Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 146,504 件見つかりました 146,505 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Productive work place
Unloading trucks (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年7月18日
It was alright job. I liked that it kept you on your feet all day, moving around doing something. The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy stuff when your tired but you had a team to help you so it was not to bad.
長所
Had free snacks in the break room
short breaks
社風
If u want to be stressful work here
STOCKER (在職中) –  Bayamón, PR2018年7月18日
There is always something to do in the floor and is a really stressful place to work. U can work a lifetime and always be a part time no matter how hard u work here.
production work
Associate Store (現在は退職) –  Bentonville, AR2018年7月18日
open freight and stock it in designated areas, filled orders and put in shipping boxes send down a conveyor line to be sent out to stores in the D.C.'s it can be hot no airconditioning
長所
benefits
短所
management, and hot conidtions
My first REAL job...
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月18日
I would consider Walmart my first REAL job because it was the first time I had a job where I was going almost every day of the week and actually being trained. It was an enjoyable time, believe it or not. The only issue I had was with the management. They don't really take your side in disputes with customers and that lack of loyalty makes you not want to stay
Discounts in store
短所
Having to wear the green vest
dinamico
Fiscal de Prevenção de Perdas (現在は退職) –  Salvador, BA2018年7月18日
local bom de trabalhar todos os colaboradores respeitando as diretrizes da empresa.
長所
respeitar os direitos dos colaboradores
poucos funcuionarios
productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018年7月18日
The most enjoyable part of this work place are the customers . Some customers are rude but then you get the customers that make your work experience great . If you want a different position you have to work hard for it .
Good starter job
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年7月18日
If you are just starting in the work force, this is a good place to start. They are willing to train you and changing positions is relatively easy. Flexible work hours. At my particular location, management is not quick to respond and half the time won’t respond to a situation.
Hour flexibility
Bad management
Generally Possitive
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Terrace, BC2018年7月18日
My co-workers were the best part while Management generally fell short. The Store manager would not take the time to learn the issues going on within her store, Nor did she seem to care when they were brought to her attention.
社風
It a nice place to work nice people to work with
Cap 1 Associate (在職中) –  Marysville, OH2018年7月18日
Walmart is a good place to work for but they need to train people better for their positions . They also need to allow the employees to work over time when they are short handed. I have all ways volunteered to work over when we are short handed but they wouldn't let me. I always say give the overtime to the ones that are good worker and the heck with the slackers.
Every 3 months we get a bonus
短所
They dont approve over time
Walmart
Cashier / Stocker (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年7月18日
I started working as a cashier in walmart, but started to hate the job, it was so consumming and oculdnt keep with my school scheule, people and costumers are not friendly
discounts
customers
社風
Employees made the day fun
Various Positions (現在は退職) –  Orangeville, ON2018年7月18日
Having worked in many different departments I was able to learn a variety of new skills. Being an entry level employee helped me see the career paths available to an individual who wished retail as a career. My coworkers were fabulous and we had great fun.
社風
nice place to work if don't need to make a living
Bakery Associate (在職中) –  Buckeye, AZ2018年7月18日
Would be there at 4am to start process of bread and donuts. I learned how they do donuts, bread etc. Management was around but didn't help with much. Worked with great people. Making sure got everything done before end of shift.
長所
In early so still had day to do things.
Managment didn't help.
社風
Its an ok place, if you need a job but is not career
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Frederick, MD2018年7月18日
It was OK, decent hours and benefits if you are on your managers good side. If not then good luck. Management was about a 50/50 at the store i worked at. would never go back to work for them.
2 15min breaks and an hour lunch, benifits
everything else
Last 2 years at walmart.horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cheboygan, MI2018年7月18日
The last 2 years of my job at Walmart I tried getting help from Walmart because of an unfit member of management over me nobody believed me that stress this manager put on me caused knee damage .fatigue I got sick to many times so I lost my job .
There over 14 years
Bullies over me
great place to work
Cashier and server (現在は退職) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年7月18日
fast paced environment, very helpful and friendly supervisors. opportunity to learn new things. enjoyed the time I worked there. nice friendly coworkers
advancement oppertunities
had to leave
High school job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lampasas, TX2018年7月18日
High school job, i worked part time after school and they were all very nice and i got more experience in the adult life and making my own money while being in high school.
Master of all trades
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  College Place, WA2018年7月18日
i was literally in almost every department, was a back up support manager, customer service manager, cashier, sales floor associate, overnight stocker
長所
some great managers and co workers
短所
lack of hours and constant watch of time
Fun place to work at
Warehouse Work (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MA2018年7月18日
a typical day at Walmart is very busy, i learned a lot including always be on time, the management was excellent, i loved the culture,the hardest part of the job was the back room where i did the unloading at, the most enjoyable part was pay day
The associates
Lead Cashier (現在は退職) –  Camarillo, CA2018年7月18日
The associates were easy and fun to work with, made the job more enjoyable ... store manager was easy to deal with, whn problems arose. Always go in with an open mind.
Acknowledgement
短所
Not enough consistency with policies for associates
社風
good place to work,meet alot of people
Customer Service Manager (CSM) (現在は退職) –  Gaffney, SC2018年7月18日
Met alot of people, tried to make their shopping experience pleasant.
I liked the responsibilities I was entrusted with. Can be stressful on busy days
meet good people