Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 120,348 件見つかりました
Productive and experitmental workplace
Accounting Associate/Sporting Goods Associate (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2017年12月14日
Wal-Mart is an awesome place to work. With work ethic and integrity, the opportunity to reach new heights is impeccible. Management is extremely busy however, with proper communication and effective listening one is able to cross train and learn master multiple areas of recreation.
Hour lunches, PTO, ETO, stocks, 401k
短所
Difficulty reaching management during certain times of the work day.
good place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bridgeport, WV2017年12月14日
It was fun, the coworkers were nice and good to have around. The managers were nice and they pushed you to work harder. At times working there was a pain, but all in all it was a pretty good job.
N/A
N/A
社風
Meh wouldnt work around college hours pay sucks
Stocker (在職中) –  Jupiter, FL2017年12月14日
There are definitely some good people. Except the odd snarky coworker. Especially during a afternoon rush, always be on guard for the long lines of people rushing in. Also that one angry coworker who tries to get literally everyone fired also wouldn't work around my college hours. everyone there thought they where better then you or they just wouldn't work at all there was no team atmosphere.
it sucked
Cake Decorator/Bakery Associate (現在は退職) –  Batavia, IL2017年12月14日
everything about it sucked with the exception of being creative while decorating the cakes. Mangers didn't care about staff hard to get approved time off or switch shifts. hard to get full time status or benefits. they manage your time down the second and will even cut your shift if you go over your scheduled hours for the week and I don't mean overtime. If you were only scheduled 12 hours and you work 13 you can get in trouble.
Fun Place to Work
Department Manager (在職中) –  Okemos, MI2017年12月14日
Enjoyable workplace. Provide training opportunities for students in areas to enhance their educational skills. Room for advancement. Upper management has an open door policy.
Room to advance
Holiday work days
walmart was ok to me
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Fridley, MN2017年12月14日
I would actually go bacc and work at a different walmart. I enjoyed my time there it was very free flowing and everyone basically cared about you and what was goin on
loved working
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Gardendale, AL2017年12月14日
walmart was a great place to work just didnt work out they were really good people working there i made some good friends and loved my job at walmart the customers were good to me also
Walmart
Receiving/Stocker/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Greece, NY 146162017年12月14日
seems to never be organized or care about employees management seems to not really do much and pay is good but moving up is not what you would want to and hard to do over working here only would go back cause of the pay but everything else drama unfair treatment terrible place to work at times would not recommend to work here unless you need money but get ready for everything that comes behind the pay
社風
Stressful job with low pay
Customer Service Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Grand Prairie, TX2017年12月14日
I did not realized that working for a millionaire company is not as rewarding as I thought it will be. I will not recommend working for Walmart because of a low pay rate.
It is a job
Cashier (在職中) –  Meridian, ID2017年12月14日
It is just a job to earn money. It is physically hard. Customers are different. Because of that, you have good and bad days. Normal job. No bad feelings.Just a job.
Bonuses every 3 months.
社風
Productive and fun work place
Cart Pusher (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月14日
Great Place to work, the hardest part of the job is pushing carts in the cold and the heat. The most enjoyable part about Walmart is that the coworkers are really nice.
short brake
It’s a job!
Hostess (現在は退職) –  Gardendale, AL2017年12月14日
It’s a job! It’s not a bad place to work but you definitely have to work your way to the top. A hostess position is more like a lesser pay security job. It can be dangerous if you encounter angry customers.
Two 15 minute breaks, and a hour lunch
短所
Part time positions get no benefits
Great co-workers, terrible managment
Store Standards Associate (在職中) –  St. John's, NL2017年12月14日
I work with great people but some of the management think they are above others and treat employees poorly. Some of the management are great but I have had a terrible experience with my direct superiors.
fun environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Ridgeland, MS2017年12月14日
good place to work if you like retail. You have to look over some customers. Customers will lie on you and everything else on your worst day. Management was okay. They have their days.
Flexible
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Killeen, TX2017年12月14日
Wal Mart is a good job for school and college students. It allows them to work and receive wages while trying to obtain their educational goals. It also allows for increase for those with business aspirations.
Productive and flexible
Assembler/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pullman, WA2017年12月14日
It was a wonderful atmosphere of collaboration. The management was willing to work with you so long as you communicated with them in terms of what you needed to do in your personal life or if you were wanting more hours
Great management
短所
Hours scheduled were extremely erradicte
社風
Overall a nice first job
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Vadnais Heights2017年12月14日
This was my first job that had actually fit in with my schedule with babysitting my baby brother. 4am till 1pm, CAP 1 position. If you like to work independently, this position would be suited for you. I usually like to work hard for my money, and this was the right job. A lot of lifting, scanning, there's also helping the customers with their requests.
長所
Being able to work independently.
Terribke work environment
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Ocala, FL2017年12月14日
Terrible job one good manager.
Too much work for the pay they give. Promotions far and thin.
Walmart is a terrible place to work I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.
社風
It’s a great place to work and I would recommend a friend..
Sales Associate and Cake decorator (現在は退職) –  South Charleston, WV2017年12月14日
Working at Walmart has taught me a lot about myself and other people.. I’ve also made some really good friends and met nice people during my employment with Walmart.. Sometimes you do get that one special customer who is obviously having a bad day but I’ve learned to smile because at the end of the day , I still have a job.. Walmart offers many good things like the pay is great , you have an hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks which are both on company time, at the same you lose family time because you end up spending more time at Walmart than you do at home..
Two 15 minuet breaks and a 1 hour lunch
短所
More time spent at work than with family
Little pay
Sales Associate for bakery department (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月14日
Good place to work if you have very little bills or rent to pay. Only talked to the manager one time. Only worked 6 months, then moved back to Washington.

総合評価