Walmartの社員レビュー

160,657 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
No no no
Walmart (現在は退職) –  Boonville, IN2018年12月10日
This was the worst place I had ever had the opportunity to work at. Claim to be a family oriented place of employment but are very far from that. they only care about themselves.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年12月10日
A productive and well-organized place to work in.
Team-spirit with full fun and maturity.
Average payment if compared with other companies in the same field.
社風
Good
Deli Associate (現在は退職) –  Sherman, TX2018年12月10日
Great company to work for and to retire from. They afford great opportunities for me and MY family. I wish I would have never left. Great great job to have
Good Place to work
Garden Center Sales Associate (在職中) –  North Little Rock, AR2018年12月10日
I started working part-time as a Sales Associate in 2016. I have gotten three raises since I started. I enjoy my coworkers. We work as a team. This one of the best jobs I've ever had.
Talk, sell, Thank you
Cashier (在職中) –  Palm Desert, CA2018年12月09日
I would clock in and go to a register or self checkout. i learned that some people are amazing and others are just rude. Instead of having 1 manager there are about 5/6 in a day, definitely a change.
flexible hours
rude customers, rude management
n/a
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Cypress, TX2018年12月09日
I enjoyed working at Walmart . I got along with everybody and as long as youll do your job youll be fine . Its a pretty chill job its really what you make it.
Good learning experience.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rio Grande, NJ2018年12月09日
Working here was definitely a challenge at times. They are always busy so you have to learn to move at a quick pace. Overall it was a good learning experience.
Productive and fun
Anything like stocher (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2018年12月09日
Work at Walmart is a great thing,I will be able to communicate with workers and customers,have a experience together with bosses and friends really it will be a good experience
Free lunch
Healthcare
Management is very picky
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年12月09日
They have their favorites and if you aren’t one of them you will know. They don’t like you if you have a voice and don’t allow them to run over you. My coworker as great but management was bad.
長所
Benefits
短所
loved it
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018年12月09日
I worked the deli/bakery/meat. There was plenty of oppertunity for advancement. I started in the deli and volunteered to train in bakery and meat department. would occasionally work back room and floor resets. I loved it. I'm the type that loves to be busy. I was constantly busy but not stressed.
it was alright
Front End Manager (現在は退職) –  Gastonia, NC2018年12月09日
from 1989 to about 2000 the job was awesome but after that they started not really caring about the workers...they capped pay for jobs..gave very few hours to cut cost and cut full time positions
Depending on your store
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Marshall, MN2018年12月09日
It's good, people are great, environment is like every Walmart. Can be stressful during busy hours depend how much can you take it. Everything is depending on the store and managers. Flexible schedule is good but the only bad part is that it's 3 weeks of schedule and you must really plan ahead. Salary is OK for college and retirement or living in small city/town. It's good for second job. Good opportunities to grow within the company if you want fulltime.
長所
Pick your set schedule and decent starting salary
3 weeks schedule
Its fun to work there
Tire and Lube Technician (在職中) –  Deer Park, TX2018年12月09日
Im the only girl who works out there with the guys if you apply dont take anything we say to heart we just mess around alot its really fun gets slippery alot so deff need slip resiant shoes
2 15min breaks 1hr lunch
401k dental eye insurance health insurance
walmart
Cashier/Customer Service and Accounting associate (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI 532122018年12月09日
the only really good thing is the pay everything else is stressful its not all bad they give you nice breaks but there management was not great and they played me out of a lot of bonuses.
社風
Bronken TV in the break room
Department Manager (在職中) –  Islandia, NY2018年12月09日
typical day at work would be to get different directions from each superior manager in the building and be told that each of them are more important than the other,management also retaliate if certain things aren't done at a certain time but nothing never gets done on time due to the multiple task that is given to department managers through out the day.The people at work can be toxic due to the childish behavior of retaliation.
Ten percent discount
短所
no grantee lunch breaks, never having off on thanksgiving and always being on call
overall job experience
Stocker/Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Mays Landing, NJ2018年12月09日
Some days are good, some aren't. I learned a lot about cusomer service and how to deal with people. Management were ok sometimes. Just didn't know how to separate personal issues or vendettas from the workplace making it hard to deal with. Overall culture was very pleasant thanks to new found friendships with co workers and customers you get to meet. Mst enjoyable part would have to be the interactions you encouter with co workers and customers.
Daily experiences
短所
Poor employee acknowledgement and treatment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ravenna, OH2018年12月09日
Walmart is a terrible place to work at. Everything about it is terrible. The managers could care less about you and you rarely ever get to change positions. Everyone is rude.
Slow pace dificult management
Stock shelves (現在は退職) –  Frozen goods2018年12月09日
Working here was basically to easy. No response in moving up. Managment was always in a hury to put blame on the first person they saw. Each dapartment was against eachother for some odd reasons.
社風
It could be a good place to work.Just not for me.
Walmart Stocker (現在は退職) –  Dothan, AL2018年12月09日
The hours suck.The pay is ok,just not really enough to live off of.The management does not care about you or what you have going on outside of work.They also will overlook more suited employees for raises or advancement.
Product care
Walmart (在職中) –  Calgary, AB2018年12月09日
I want to put the products in right place and organize the shelf I like doing that. I want to earn money. It is good to do this I like it. It is my favorite.
I want to earn money