Walmartの社員レビュー

143,115 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Walmart isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
Personal Shopper (在職中) –  Ypsilanti, MI2018年6月20日
Walmart will over work you, and the pay isn’t worth the jobs they have you preform. As a personal shopper I’m still asked to work nearly every other department in the store, with no compensation/ gratitude being shown towards me.
Health Insurance
短所
Over worked. Under payed.
awesome work, relatively easy
Seasonal Grocery Stocker (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2018年6月20日
worked as a temporary holiday grocery shelf stocker. arranging product to face customers view. running rework back to the stock room. clean up of back rooms. box recycle. computer corses
employment
only temporary seasonal work
社風
The people are great to work with
Manager (現在は退職) –  Richland, MS2018年6月20日
fast pace, plenty of work, customer service driven, daily routine, ability to move up in the company, yearly evaluations, must work most weekends, must work some holidays.
長所
great people to work with
stressful
社風
If you like helping people solve problems this is for you
Resolution Specialist I (現在は退職) –  Bentonville, AR2018年6月20日
A fast paced work environment with career advancement potential. If you like being on the phone and resolving conflict you might consider this oppertunity
長所
There is a very good support team
短所
You have to be on the phone all day
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Stevens Point, WI2018年6月20日
There was no communication with management and they were not flexible with hours. They did not treat me as an employee well when I worked there. I did not enjoy this job.
社風
Team playing, and customer satisfaction
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Highland, CA 923462018年6月20日
My experience with Walmart was fulfilling. Once I became knowledgeable on the cash register and other entities such as the Money Center, I was able to help customer's with speed, accuracy, and a very high level of Customer Satisfaction. I built a loving relationship with my coworkers and my customers.
長所
customer satisfaction, meeting wonderful people and ability to do job in a speedy, accurate timeline
never set scheduels.
fun workplace
Receiving Clerk (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年6月20日
Great company to work for in a safe atmosphere. I love how the employees look out for one another. management was always fair and courteous. I enjoyed working for the company
hour lunches but we were only required to take 30 mins
short handed
社風
I liked my job at Walmart , wish i still had it !
Customer Service/Stock Person (現在は退職) –  Clio, mi2018年6月20日
I was a great employee I was in a car accident and was hospitalized and my boss didn’t take me off the schedule while I was laid up in the hospital . So as a result of this I had so many unexcused absences that they fired me because of it even tho my Husband called and told them I was in this accident and that I was badly injured and I wasn’t going to be in ! They didn’t care !
They fire for no reason
Working at Walmart
Truck Unloader/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Omaha, NE2018年6月20日
I enjoyed my stay at Walmart. in the beginning I tried really hard and was Employee of the Month many times. Truthfully,I became too complacent in my job duties and was terminated. I have been miserable without full time employment and have learned my lesson. I love having a job and take great pride in having a job.
長所
Great benefits, good job security
productive fast paced
Picker/Packer (現在は退職) –  Chino, CA2018年6月20日
fast paced competitive
rf scanning
my management and boss was good
workplace was extremely professional
making 1,000 to 1,120 a picks everyday
getting paid every week and working Thursday to monday
free lunch
short temporary job
Great Place for starting out
Cashier (在職中) –  Virginia2018年6月20日
Wal-Mart is a great place to start working because you start out across the board making more than minimum wage and as long as you work hard and show up for work you have the opportunity for advancement. Not all stores are the same but I worked at a good one.
Hands in job
Unloader/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Chicopee, MA2018年6月20日
At Walmart we had to unload the trucks and put items where they belong on the pallet then we will be delivering the pallets to the aisles .stock food .
社風
not a good place for making a living
Cashier (Sales Associate) (現在は退職) –  New Albany, IN2018年6月20日
Only bad thing about walmart is the refuse to put u on a consistent schedule and they want you to work crazy hrs. and honestly not enough pay for what your dealing with.
to much farvortism
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Lansing, IL2018年6月20日
I like working at Walmart, but I prefer working a company that does not have friends and buddies that they promote. That is the case this Walmart. Also even though I am a good team player. I should be doing other people job that is on the clock.
長所
paid time off, annual raises
not change for edvancement
The job
Inventory Associate (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年6月20日
It was had it's ups and downs but what really made it worst was the lack of management control and the way of speaking to a person, and not like a thing or NOT A SLAVE.
Fun/ Stressful Overnight job
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Athens, GA2018年6月20日
A typical night for me would be getting there at 9:30 pm and starting around 10 pm. Then we would all go to our assigned departments and start stocking. At 12 am we got a 30 min break, at 2 am we got an hour lunch break, and at 4 we got another 30 min break and we got off at 7 or if u were no done with your freight then you finish before you left.
productive
Sales Associate Grocery , Electronics (現在は退職) –  Country Club and Baseline2018年6月20日
very good experience while working, productive and fun.
able to learn a lot of things everyday particularly new electronic
gadgets and stuff, home entertainments and able to handle different customer queries and needs.
Good company but inconsistent
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Gardendale, AL2018年6月20日
Depending on the location, you're either going to love Walmart or hate Walmart. At my location, problems seem to be fixed with bandaids and eventually spiral out of control. The Store Manager won't speak to associates directly when he sees something wrong, which sets a bad example for the other managers as the standards are being set from above. The Store Manager will also lie or act like he's in denial when a problem is brought up, offering little to not solution to the table. It's a very disheartening thing to see when you have a mind set on improving things.
社風
Good work but hard work at moments. If your a stocker you’ll do a lot of walking.
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2018年6月20日
When I worked at Wall-Mart i was Scheduled for third shift. It was exciting because it was my first time working third shift. My manager was very respectful. You will have some problems with some of your crew members but it’s up to you to prevent situations from happening. I learned how to speak up to people and not be so soft when someone ask me question. I learned a lot from working at Walmart so I recommend it as a option just because they have a lot of benefits.
3 breaks
Great opportunity
Photo Center Associate (在職中) –  Augusta, GA2018年6月20日
Dealing with Walmart comes with a lot of pros because many different people come in everyday and every time you’ll learn something new. I’ve been working there for a year now
Hourly pay