Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 119,861 件見つかりました
good egg
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Montrose, CO2017年12月09日
walmart is a great place to work considering that they pay you benefits and have to ask for over time which is rare but still and option never the less
Good first job
Cashier (在職中) –  Rowlett, TX2017年12月09日
Good as a first job but not long term due to low salary. Most of the job is to deal with customers and being able to check out customer merchandise quickly.
horrible management
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wood River, IL2017年12月09日
i would never think about recommending this place of work. Management is awful they dont treat you right. i worked there only 8 months because of how stressful it was d
社風
very great place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年12月09日
I liked working for Walmart they take very good care of the employees, they have great benefits for the employees and its not a bad place to work I would go back.
stock and benifits
you get unhappy customers
社風
It’s a nice place to work
Wal-Mart Associate (現在は退職) –  Sumter, SC2017年12月09日
I enjoyed working with my department co workers. We all got along fine. Everyone was doing what there suppose to. We all respected one another. I would go back if I could
People made the job
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Easley, SC2017年12月09日
The key to having survived at Walmart was working with the quality coworkers that I had. Working together helped make the job more efficient and better overall.
社風
Walmart is a great place to grow
Wal-Mart Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2017年12月09日
I loved my job. I just wanted to be a stay at home mom. I worked with great people who helped me grow into a department manger, I just didn't like having that much resposbililty.
Good management
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tomball, TX2017年12月09日
The management cares about their employees as long as it does not interfere with business. If your personal life starts to interfere then you start having problems at work. All in all Walmart is a good place to work in retail.
just great overall
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2017年12月09日
The people there are great and the company is family oriented they make all of their employees feel as if they were family. Also i received hour lunch breaks which are great.
hour lunch breaks
disrespectful customers at times
Poor
Deli Associate (現在は退職) –  Orange Park, FL2017年12月09日
Hated working for this co. Their management was the worst I have ever experienced ever in all my years of job experience in my opinion. They had no regard for people but that's corporate business for you now days. Sad very sad.
Nothing to say
Enjoyed my coworkers
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Evansville, IN2017年12月09日
They are very understanding.
Great place to work with amazing coworkers.
Enjoyed the job and what I did.
Folding the clothes and reorganizing tables and racks were my favorite job to do.
Blah?
Asset Protection Associate (現在は退職) –  Marshalltown, IA2017年12月09日
Its an okay job if the managers like you. If they don't they'll throw you under the bus every chance they get even though they should be responsible and accountable for their employees they supervise. Most of the time, it's worse than high school.
社風
Competitive work face pace atmosphere
Order Filler (現在は退職) –  New Caney, TX2017年12月09日
Worked in dry loading merchandise on to pallets.Thrn shrink wrap to send off to all local store Wal-Mart. Stay busy always an order to fill untill your break or get off.
Great pay ever week
Hard labor
Productive and fast pace
Order Filler- walmart distribution (在職中) –  Mississauga, ON2017年12月09日
Productive and fast-paced. I only worked part time so I did not receive benefits. Overall professional and respectful environment to work in. Management can be less than ideal at times.
Poor management skills
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月09日
This company is an absolute joke. All they care about is turning a profit. And could care less and treat their employees as less in the store environment. It is their way or the highway. The managers are long term employees that are uneducated and unskilled and this is a formula for castrophe. When it's all said and done this company will likened to giant falling on its face. I am just waiting for it to happen and it won't be long now.
社風
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (Seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Clarksburg, WV2017年12月09日
Walmart is a good place to work. U meet new people, and ur co-workers and management work well with you if your working hard. And walmart has alot of stuff at reasonable prices
Meeting new people
Short breaks
Work day is full
Department Manager (在職中) –  South Hill, VA2017年12月09日
The work place is ok...Its very hectic on days such as Christmas or black Friday and they really can work on their inventory because it doesn't look so good
社風
Not terrible place to work
Maintenance Associate (在職中) –  Cookeville, TN2017年12月09日
Maintenance associate is a pretty easy going position. I don't do too much in a shift, but sometimes it can be overwhelming. The schedule is awful, it's hard to work around school.
長所
Easy job, pay is great for what you do.
短所
Schedule sucks, managment is horrible
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2017年12月09日
I learn every department in Walmart so I kept myself busy. I like helping the customer find what they was looking for. I enjoy carrying the customers merchandise to there car. I basically enjoy giving good customer service.
Nice work space
Sales Associate (SA) (現在は退職) –  Beaufort, SC2017年12月09日
Gives you hours but lacks in a lot of other things. Poor management. Unorganized facility. Poor communication between management and employees. Have to be flexible with hours

総合評価