Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 153,531 件見つかりました 153,543 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Summerville, SC2018年9月21日
Nice place. Only reason I left was because of distance but it was a fun and nice place to work. Associates very friendly, when help was needed they were there.
Main Home Office
Health &Wellness Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Arkansas2018年9月21日
It is worth getting a job at the main home office. You are treated better than most places in the company there. You are more likely to get recognized and promoted when you are at the main home office.
It was a job
Auto center technician (現在は退職) –  Oakwood, GA2018年9月21日
I worked for Walmart for six years . The only reason I stayed is because the economy was slow and it was hard to get another job at that time. Finally I found a better job
1 hr lunch
Low pay
Things I dont like.
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018年9月21日
This place is very busy makes 100+ MILLION a year and corporate is constantly finding a way to make sure, in my opinion, that you fail by not giving enough hours for the people you need to do all the stuff they want your store to do. They make it very difficult to achieve mandated goal.
社風
Climate control/ Good place to work for.
Lawn and Garden (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, WV2018年9月21日
A typical day at work was go in with a positive attitude and get the job done and always be productive and help customers in manually fashion. I learned how to run cash register.
Worked with weather conditions
Not enough hours
friendly people
General Clerk (現在は退職) –  Bremerton, WA2018年9月21日
always busy,always something to do
great people, very laid back
hours will always very, never worked over 18 hours in one week
always had problems getting a Saturday or Sunday off
not really happy with there scheduling and how they do it
nice empolyees
短所
not enough pay, lack of hours
Wal-Mart Associate: Fitting room and Accounting Office
Associate (現在は退職) –  Norristown, PA2018年9月21日
As a Fitting room associate I was in charge off assisting customers with locating items, keeping the sales floor clean, answering a store phone and directing calls to other departments, as well as putting new inventory onto the sales floor and sorting excess inventory in the back storage area.

As an accounting associate ( a promotion) I was in charge of making sure all the numbers made sense as far as money being accounted for and register numbers matching. I was also in charge of preparing deposits for the bank. This was a weekend position, so I did this at the same time as the fitting room position for a time.

There was also many opportunities for advancement. I was up for a second promotion as an employee that had only been there for 3 months.
長所
meeting new people, everyone was friendly, and the break room had 2 refrigerators and 2 microwaves.
短所
Unfortunately, I only speak English, so I had trouble communicating with some customers due to a language barrier.
Not a bad place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kyle, TX2018年9月21日
As with any retail job it had it's ups and downs. My managers were pretty good and the hours were not bad. The job itself was pretty easy too. Most of the customers were nice also.
easy job
短所
not very flexable for hours
Fallen from grace
Department Manager (在職中) –  Ga2018年9月21日
When I first started this company 21 years ago, it was enjoyable and fun. In the last 5 years I have watched the culture of respect for the individual die at Walmart.
長所
The newly PTO program and benefits are great
短所
Disrespected often, not allowed to take vacations, no job security
Stress ful and chaotic
Store's Assistant Manager (在職中) –  IL2018年9月21日
Processes that Company claims are in place are never followed on. Mgr's are allowed to pretty much do what they want in their stores to the detriment of the employees.
Productive, great learning environment
Department Manager (在職中) –  Evansville, IN2018年9月21日
Stay productive, pay attention to details and show your determination to grow and learn.
Always try to go above and beyond what is asked of you because it will get you noticed and promoted faster.
Familly environment
短所
Can be very hectic and demanding
Not well managed
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Perris, CA2018年9月21日
Most of the Management don't know what they are doing. working at that the front end we don't get are breaks on time and we don't get the help we need.
FUN associates
Deli Associate (現在は退職) –  Liberty, TX2018年9月21日
Associates are nice, sometimes management works with you and your time needed off. Pay is good, they do work with you on your hours..

They did need more people in the deli, most the time you are stuck alone.
Productive softbal team
Merchandise manager (在職中) –  Nebraska CITY2018年9月21日
What to do a great job for the customets. Stocking g shelves, running freight, or doing. Direction people giving them job to do checking back with them maki g sure it gets done
Discount card
Sometimes not enough peolle
Great Experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月21日
This was my first job. Although i had some issues with the previous manager, all in all it was a great work experience. I made new friends and of course learned new things. It was a great first job.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Spring Branch, TX2018年9月21日
Productive work place. Great job and life balance. management is great. breaks are generous. Paid vacations and 401k is really great. Co-workers are very nice and easy to work with.
Paid 15 min breaks
Management isn't great
ótima empresa
operadora de caixa (現在は退職) –  Salvador, BA2018年9月21日
Gostei muito do trabalho em equipe, do trabalho que era realizado, do treinamento... uma pena não ter continuado.
Vt.
não tinha vale refeição
社風
very exciting workplace with great people
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Des Moines, IA2018年9月21日
The workplace is very calm and in order, the management has everything in control and they were very friendly. the work is very easy and the employees are kind and will help you out with anything.
Discount
Less benifits
社風
Flexible hours for part timers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pflugerville, TX2018年9月21日
Busy checking out customers, can be learned even if you've never operated a cash register, friendly environment, just be mindful of how you handle cash to avoid being short and receiving fake coupons. Making friends with the employees and customers is the best part of the job.
flexible scheduling and discounts
短所
could pay better or at least start workers at 8.50 an hour.
Walmart
Sales Associate Electronics (在職中) –  Clinton, NC2018年9月21日
It’s retail....it’s not for everybody, customers are crazy with no consideration management is ok but when stressed they break and fold with no regar
長所
It’s good pay when u get the hours medical benefits are great
短所
All the headaches that come with retail
申請されたプロフィール