Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 130,531 件見つかりました
社風
Very stressful because short staffed
Stocker (在職中) –  Fremont, OH2018年2月22日
Very stressful because short staffed and paid holidays taken away. However, we do receive a bonus every 3 months. I need to make more money to pay my bills and no advancement is in my future.
Work with good people
Need to make more money
Great place to work at
Cashier (在職中) –  Bellmead, TX2018年2月22日
The top management team is very friendly and always has new activities and surprises to make the workplace more enjoyable. Of course, its a huge retail store and so it requires nonstop customer interaction, which sometimes is overwhelming, especially whenever we are low staffed. But it's a great way to learn to work well under pressure. Other than that, I think it is a great workplace for part- timers, since there aren't many fulltime positions open.
長所
Breaks and an hour lunch, plus you receive a quarterly bonus.
短所
Non-stop customer interaction while being on your feet.
Productive, quick paced environment
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Du Bois, PA2018年2月22日
While working at Walmart i worked overnight and stocked shelves. For the most part I enjoyed working at Walmart. I quit so I could move to Tennessee to live with my father.
productive/clean workplace
短所
working overnight left little time to spend with my family, gf, and friends
社風
sucky place and takes advantage of you
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Blue Springs, MO2018年2月22日
I was pregnant and working in the pharmacy and my manager said I was self-centered because I needed to sit down on the stool. But then the manager let a technician that had a UTI sit down on the stool
Review Summary
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Rock Hill, SC2018年2月22日
A typical day I would provide excellent customer service,help customers, cleaning belt area.
I learned while working how to use certain programs I had no prior knowledge on.
Management was helpful
Work place culture was rather hectic but friendly.
The hardest part was managing customer needs
The most enjoyable parts of working at Walmart were the types of people I came to meet..
Overworked yet rewarding
Grocery Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年2月22日
The job is not as easy as one would think. Pay increases were necessary to provide the company with quality employees. Hard work really does pay off in this company. There are plenty of ways to move up with the company. OR having worked in management at Walmart will look great on your resume. It is hard to have good work/home balance as a manager with the company because it is a very demanding job but it provides you with necessary skills to succeed.
社風
Walmart is a great company to work for.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Estero, FL2018年2月22日
I enjoyed working at Walmart. They have so much to offer. They offer great benefits and work with you towards advancement. They also are flexible with scheduling.
Nice work environment
Walmart Stocker (現在は退職) –  West Columbia, SC2018年2月22日
Walmart was a good place to work but the employees never got along, Most customers come in rude. They will always pressure you to finish your work or ask you to do 4 or 5 things at one time.
Good pay consecutive hours
Unorganized and blame oriented
Associate (現在は退職) –  Cheyenne County, KS2018年2月22日
I only worked there for a week because they lost me in there training program by placing me in different rooms multiple days in a row because of the lack computer space. The trainer went on vacation and when i grew frustrated with the lack of guidance they instead of getting me back on track, accused me of skipping work all together when i had spent every single day either in the computer room watching training videos or in my center trying to find a guide figure to help me.
good benefits
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Oakland, TN2018年2月22日
Pleasant environment with good benefits and training. Employee discount a plus and works around school schedules. Advancement is encouraged and supported by management.
Benefits and PTO
Some stress
Walmart Management
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Dunn, NC2018年2月22日
Great place to work. Consistent changes within the company. Fast pace work environment. I learned how to cater to my customer ,resolve conflict and making it a great environment to work in. Hands on with staff and associates. Coordinated scheduling.
Average
Deli Assistant/ Electronics/ Cashier (現在は退職) –  Battle Ground, WA2018年2月22日
Wal-Mart lives up to it's name. I worked in electronics, deli, parceling, stocker, and cashier and the hardest part about working there is unfortunately everyone's attitude. Hours are decent.
always extra shifts
everyone's attitude
社風
High stress environment with poor management and communication among staff.
Overnight Cashier (現在は退職) –  Moscow, ID2018年2月22日
Typical work day involved clocking in and beginning shift with left over work from previous shift while waiting for supervisor/ dept. manager or usually co workers to arrive late.

Easiest part of the job was helping the customers and helping stock nearby departments.
社風
Great company for someone to launch their work career at, not good for long-term employment
Truck Unloader/ Inventory Control Specialist (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年2月22日
Wal*Mart has grown into the massive entity it has by moving into areas and taking business from local small business owners. Good place for someone just starting out in their work career to begin at.
employee discount
not career-friendly
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2018年2月22日
Walmart taught me a little more about retail. I learned management skills. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. They're very fair. I loved walmart
社風
Fast paced and fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Foothill Ranch, CA2018年2月22日
Learned a lot about the retail business. Got the opportunity to learned many aspects of the business. Learned a lot from the many changes. Walmart gave me the experience that i have today which will open other opportunities.
It was awful
I did many departments (現在は退職) –  Goodyear, AZ2018年2月22日
Management is picky. Coworkers are catty. Customers are a pain. Don't do it. Not worth the paycheck. Bust your butt here and they're not gonna care if you drop dead because they'll replace you that week.
Lunch, going home
Clocking in
Ambiente de trabajo
Auxiliar de recursos humanos (在職中) –  Cuautla, Mor.2018年2月22日
Walmart es una buena empresa solo que no mantienen firma su cultura
Falta de crecimiento
No respetan horarios
社風
A good place for a first job
Electronics Sales Associate (在職中) –  Butler, PA2018年2月22日
If you need a first job or somewhere to work between jobs/school, Walmart is a good place to star working. It has flexible hours and a good work environment.
Very cutthroat
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Warren, PA2018年2月22日
no one works as a team. Management is horrible and can't handle their jobs. they expect too much. reward lazy people are hard on the good workers. just no teamwork

総合評価