Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 120,486 件見つかりました
Good Company
STOCKER (現在は退職) –  Monroe, MI2017年12月15日
Walmart was a good company to work for. The only thing that I did not enjoy was the amount of work you were expected to do with such a small team. Some managers were disconnected from the staff and did not make me feel as if we were a team.
社風
Not for the kind hearted
N/A (現在は退職) –  N/A2017年12月15日
Well not much to say, weird hours long day, no management. Company does not care about employees. Blah Blah Blah...............................................
Taking care of Customers
Customer Service Manager (在職中) –  Lithia Springs, GA2017年12月15日
A typical day is coming in and making sure that front end is cleaned and zoned. Assisting customers with scanning their items, helping them look for certain things, helping them with returns or cashing checks.
Poor management
Inventory Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Houma, LA2017年12月15日
At Walmart, some of the managers in which I had many. Played favorites. I was a very hard worker for this company. I did my job to the best of my ability.
Grat bginning job
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Bloomingdale, IL2017年12月15日
When you have a strong management team the work day is a lot better. But when you get a new manager every month you start not knowing who you can count on.
Great place
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Royse City, TX2017年12月15日
Great place to work just needs to be more understanding when you are having trouble at home and you ask for your hours to be changed look and treat everyone the same
It was my favorite.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cambridge, MD2017年12月15日
Walmart was my favorite place to work from the long breaks to the friendly customers. I was paid accurately and I was sad that my temporary assignment ended.
社風
You are just a body to Walmart and really don't matter much
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Norman, OK2017年12月15日
You spend your day checking out customers. The enjoyable part of your day is your fellow co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the tediousness of standing there all day doing the same thing over and over.
flexible shifts
短所
won't hire you on fulltime so you can't get benefits
社風
It was nice working place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rochester Hills, MI2017年12月15日
It was a great place to work just wished that there was more hours that I was able to get in a week time but other then that I didn't really have a problem. Also they shouldn't let management work with friends that way it would cut down on drama in the work place and a lot of he say she say.
社風
There is a lot better out there
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA 234552017年12月15日
Management did not care about the staff & a lot of the time the store it self. Pretty much all the associates are part time with little to no chance of getting a FT position. The hours are erratic split up in such a way that it makes it extremely difficult to get a needed 2nd job. You may get 30 hours a week but some days you will work 5 hours other days only 3. As soon as they would find out that you have or are even looking for a 2nd job, you are immediately dropped from the schedule, or they cut you hours down to less that 10 - 20 a week & will spread those out over 5 days & various shifts with no consistency. This way when you finally are pushed to quitting, they don't have to pay unemployment.
co workers
pay, hours, management
Loved my wal Mart
Customer Service (在職中) –  Apparel2017年12月15日
I loved the people I worked with. Everyone I worked with helped each other and enjoyed it. Including Management even though I moved to Florida from Indiana I still talk to my example co workers and my ex Manager. It’s been 6 years since I left and we all remain Friends. When I visit Indiana I make it a point to see them
Very picky about employees
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Winchester, VA2017年12月15日
I started in loss prevention and was trained in that for 2 days. After seeing a woman stealing and the employee not do anything about it, I decided to go to overnight stocking then Inventory Management.
good service
Technician (在職中) –  Darien, IL2017年12月15日
· Management and Teamwork
· dedication and devotion
. Greeting customer and provide friendly customer service
. Operating the cash registers
· Maintaining all records by filing physicians' orders and prescriptions
· Answering phone and referring inquiries to pharmacist
Walmart
Cap 1 Associate (在職中) –  Savannah, GA2017年12月15日
Management at my location is horrible. They are never on one accord. The store manager only engages once the District and Market Managers do a store visit. The only reason I would honestly recommend employment is because they don't drug test unless you apply for a management or vehicle operating position.
1 hour breaks
management
Walmart
Customer Service Manager, Cashier, Stocker (現在は退職) –  Bellevue, WA2017年12月15日
Working with Walmart was good and bad. Depending on the amount of the freight that had to be worked and the managers that were there some nights were easier than others
Discount, 1-hour lunches
productive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2017年12月15日
Walmart is a steady paced environment that helps customers with everything that they need. Including helping them carry out their groceries to their car and throughout the store
pay rate
短所
lack of communication between managers and employees
Worst job I've ever had
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Ames, IA2017年12月15日
Where to start? I was forced to work on Thanksgiving with no extra pay, they constantly we're battling me about my school schedule at the time, they refused to give anyone raises, management would scream and yell at the employees in public and humiliate them at every opportunity. The management was constantly attempting to steal money out of my check, I was labeled as part time, yet I was working so much that I was not able to have any kind of life outside of work, I had to work extremely irregular hours. Save yourself the trouble, and don't work here if you can help it. I could write a book about what is wrong with this company. They need to be ran out of the country.
productive work place
stock (現在は退職) –  Tarpon Springs, FL2017年12月15日
It was a good job with no shortage of work.just be prepared to pull pallets of dog food from the stock room all the way to the front.then pack it all out.
good work
understaffed
No life
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Thomson, GA2017年12月15日
Typical work day would take too long to write, just know you will be working 12+ hours a day regularly.
Management won't care much about you or anything you have to say, you are just a worker Bee.
Culture has its ups and downs, typically effected by your managements attitude of the day/week.
社風
Walmart is a good place to work. However, when the Distribution Center was first opened there were a lot of new managers and learning challenges.
Data Entry / Clerk (現在は退職) –  Opelika, AL2017年12月15日
I enjoyed my job at Walmart. I was asked several times to cover for employees who called out. I would work double shifts to cover the shortage. I always felt I went above and beyond my calling. However, Walmart works on a point system and any discrepancies were given points. I always tried to come in early to help out and got points for doing that.

総合評価