Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 146,504 件見つかりました 146,505 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
walmart
Maintenance (現在は退職) –  Florence, AL2018年7月18日
I would get the brief about what is needed from me when I first walk in for the day. I learned how to be efficient with my time and make sure that everything is the way it should.
good breaks
repetitive
loved it
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Maryland2018年7月18日
work was great i wish I didn't relocate but I did for my family. Walmart Store manager gave good direction. Was good at giving freedom to run our own areas. She made it fun to be at work
長所
Very good team work from everyone
短所
did not like micro management
社風
Customer service needs improvement but not a bad company
Sales (現在は退職) –  Garden City, KS2018年7月18日
Not a bad company to work for. They will work with the schedule that you need and will assist in rescheduling due to appointments. Customer Service does need improvement.
Great Place to Work
Direct Store Deliveries (現在は退職) –  Yulee, FL2018年7月18日
Walmart is a great place to work. They have very good benefits and retirement plans. Everyone is nice and will work with you on any problems you may have at work or outside of work. By far the best company i have ever worked for.
Night Receiving Associate (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2018年7月18日
the company was ok to work for but it was alot of work for that little pay and had to go through alot to get my raise that I was entitled to get but it took about 3 month before they gave me my raise and the back pay that I didn't receive
長所
hard work and busy sometimes fun
short breaks
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Flora, IL2018年7月18日
Flexible schedules. Theres always dvancement opportunities. Excellent training. Customers come first. Further Education opportunities. Some benefits packages.
Ok place to work
Casher (現在は退職) –  Danville, VA2018年7月18日
Good place work until you get on someone's bad side. Management is fair, schedules are good. Most people are friendly and are a pleasure to work with. I miss my job
Incentives
Short breaks
good place to work
Custome Service Associate (在職中) –  Shrewsbury, PA2018年7月18日
I love working with customer and having the interaction like working with the people it is a flexible place to work. they work with you with whatever you need
discount and long lunches/dinner
社風
Not your first choice to work.
Maintainence (現在は退職) –  East Windsor, CT2018年7月18日
Typically, set up for cleaning, then cleaned, cover lunch for other workers, sometimes help out in short departments, clean again.
Didn't learn much. The hardest part was management not having enough staff to cover areas, and I was having to fulfill my job as well as covering for other departments. The most enjoyable part of the job were most of the employees.
Enough hours.
短所
Management trying to get 150% out of people because they were extremely slow to hire for positions.
Friendly work environment
Sales (現在は退職) –  Fishkill, NY2018年7月18日
I worked in sales. In the Mens department and Womens and customer service. I met a lot of people. I did recovery of the departments, Helped people with returns and organized carts for employees to take to their departments to return items. I merchandised. I put clothing outfits together for the departments displays and helped customers in the fitting rooms.

Most enjoyable part of working their was helping customers in the clothing departments and the people I worked with.
The hardest part of working their was being called to register all the time because there wasn't enough help.
長所
Friendly people, meeting new people.
短所
Managment was not flexible, didn't really care about employees
CSM/Support Manager (現在は退職) –  St. Matthews, KY2018年7月18日
Depending on what store you are able to work at determines your opinion about how much you like to work there. I have had a great experience working for Walmart, I have had the advantage of supervising individuals and maintain the store and the company.
management
社風
Fun and face pace working area. And you interact with customers a lot.
Customer Service (在職中) –  Donaldsonville, LA2018年7月18日
A typical day at work is very much fast pace and it have it slow pace. Management wonderful there they sometimes work with you. The most part i enjoy about working there is interacting with the customer some of them so sweet and just be wanting to have a little talk with you to make their day
No es muy buena
Cajero (現在は退職) –  Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx.2018年7月18日
Debo decir que el salario no es muy competitivo por el trabajo que haces.
trabajos de medio tiempo
短所
Si pierdes algun baucher lo pagas.
社風
overall a good place to work
Retail Manager (現在は退職) –  Douglas, GA2018年7月18日
I honestly didn't think Walmart would be as stressful as it was. I have learned a lot and some of the reasons it was stressful at times with me being apart of management I understood more. I really enjoyed helping the customers with everyday purchases and some just needed a ear to listen. It made their day and by that it made mine as well.
friendly customers
favortism shown by managers
Productive, fun
Picker/Packer (現在は退職) –  United States2018年7月18日
Thsi warehouse was not bad at all. Yess we had to be fast but not to fast just as long as we got our numbers every hour then we were good. It was a but hot in there in some sections. I would recommend friends to work there.
社風
Productive and on task work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Marble Falls, TX2018年7月18日
The work place was very good about teaching you how to properly do your job and maintaining timing and appearance. You were needed to stay on task and complete assignments in a timely manor. The management was understanding when it came to needing to take off for life problems and appointments They expected rules to be followed for safety reasons and for public appearance as well to maintain a good record.
stressful at times.
Lawn and Garden sales associate (現在は退職) –  Madisonville, KY2018年7月18日
The area that you chose might not be the area you work in everyday. Sometimes you don't get the days off that you wanted, and amount of work isn't defined by money.
長所
hour lunch, chances for overtime
短所
work is sometimes more than monwy you're making
Productive work place.
Cashier/Customer Service/Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Watchung, NJ2018年7月18日
A company that encourages you to do better in order to grow within yourself and the company. A place where you can learn different trades within one place that can help you in the future.
Great Discounts.
Good workplace
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Cobleskill, NY2018年7月18日
Good, fun workplace as long as you can stay out of the drama! I made many friends along the way... I wish I never had to leave and wish I could get back in every day. As long as you go in and do your job well you will keep your job.
Retail Management
Salaried Manager (在職中) –  Mount Prospect, IL2018年7月18日
Over the course of past 10 years, i had the opportunity to work for a great company. I would recommend Walmart to anyone who is willing to work hard. I had learned a lot from this place.
申請されたプロフィール