Walmartの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 156,678 件見つかりました 156,697 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Not that great improper training hour continues to change every week
Service Technician (在職中) –  Frederick, MD2018年10月20日
Not properly trained for what they expect hours change every week. Always out of supply not enough up to date tools for job. Not enough pay for the job.
Not many
Breaks schedule
社風
Its not like it use to be
Stocker (在職中) –  Seymour, IN2018年10月20日
3 12hr shifts. Vary hard work. breaks are only 20 minutes long and a 30 minute lunch but that's only on the weekend shift the week shift only get 2 15 minute break and no lunch, production is 100% not many can make that, I do enjoy the people I work with, you dont get holidays off anymore, you do get Christmas day off. You dont get holiday pay unless you save up your pto time but you also have to use your pto for sick days or anything else, a doctor's note will not excuse you, you have to file for fmla and that is vary tedious, I've had 3 different managers in 3 years and 3 0r 4 ops managers, I had vary little training for the current position I hold but I did have vary good training for the power equipment. Management can be good or bad depending on who you have they are moved around alot. I have to be at work at 3:30 am till 4pm. Alot has changed since I started there and even more has changed since my parents started there, they have been with the company for over 20years.
長所
The people i work with are great, sometimes we get food.
短所
The constant write ups, the lack of time off, they really do not care about you or your family
社風
good
Lead Man (現在は退職) –  alabama2018年10月20日
i guess it is an okay place to work as long as you can deal with the public and stress of holidays away from family. there not usually willing to work with you on taking off during holidays considering that is there busiest times
社風
i do not know how it is now.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ponderay, ID2018年10月20日
I can't give an oppinon. I retired in 2014. It was a good company. They were there for you. I liked the open door policy. I shop at walmart. Standing in line gives you a different perspective though.
Good people
more cashiers needed
Not a career
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Cassville, MO2018年10月20日
I do not want to make working at Wal-Mart my career. I would have but they have taken so many benefits and holiday time and hours and sick and personal time away it almost is not worth it anymore and the opportunity for raises is non-existent except for once a year same time every year
Glad to be gone
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Gladstone, MO2018年10月20日
Poor management, staff members bully each other and nothing is done about it. Hours get cut and they just let people go.Too much work for a low pay. depressing.
Not worth staying
Garden Center Associate (在職中) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年10月20日
I joined about a year and a half ago and when I started working on third shift everything was fine, just a normal stocking job. Then I moved onto day shift where there's just about as many managers as there are associates, none of whom can communicate with each other and get things done as a team. Now they have started cutting hours and trying to fire people due to our new "customer first" system right before the holiday shopping starts.
長所
Guaranteed two fifteen minute breaks and an hour lunch each day
社風
Fun. relaxed, productive, and team working environment
TLE Writer (現在は退職) –  Rock Hill, SC2018年10月20日
I really enjoyed working at Walmart because the employees were pleasant, the work load was steady, and the customers were nice. Walmart was a friend;y place to work at.
Team Work
Healthcare
Would work here again
Remodel Team Member, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rohnert Park, CA2018年10月20日
Typical day would start with stretches, after that we would break down into two groups. The men would go to the warehouse and get all the necessary items we needed for the time being. We would have lunch there. Go back to the store and help the women. On the job Iearned how to use a pallet jack, properly load a truck, and how to take shelves out. The management couldve been better, you could tell living in a hotel room got to them, going from remodel to remodel. Hardest part of the job was weight, 4 guys lifting conveyor belts 400 pounds is quite difficult. The best part was building friendships with my coworkers.
The job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Rhinelander, WI2018年10月20日
My most enjoyable part of the job was the customers, It made my day just to be able to make them smile while doing my job. I learned a lot from the customers more than the job itself. It was truly eye-opening.
Longer breaks, good friendships
bad management
社風
Productive and fun work place.
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Sandy, UT2018年10月20日
Great work place. It was fast paced. Management was great, so we worked better. What was great was we had fun while working. It was overall a good workplace because management was approachable and respected us.
its ok
cashier (在職中) –  Maryville, TN2018年10月20日
when management change it went down hill from there it was a wonderful place until the new scheduling system is in play the people there there very nice to a certain point
Fast paced
Stocker/Receiver (現在は退職) –  North Richland Hills, TX2018年10月20日
There is computer training at the offices in Walmart. Management was just fine. The culture was very diverse. I believe that the hardest part of the job was being able to keep up and the most enjoyable would be the breaks and lunchtime.
breaks and lunches
fast pace
n/a
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年10月20日
Walmart was ok, they dont hire enough people to get the job done, so you are on your own with many tasks. I wouldnt want to work there again. They have no customer service.
Stressful Work Environment
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Sayre, PA2018年10月20日
When I worked for Wal Mart as a Assistant Store Manager the hours were insane. 10 hour shifts, every 6 th weekend off. I never left in 10 hours usually 12 plus hours. Paid salary, never received more money for all the OT I did put in.
There are none
All there is
PHARMACY TECH (在職中) –  Kansas City, MO2018年10月20日
This job has, by far, been my favorite place to work. Understanding and caring managers who use positive encouragement to move employees to better their performance. Love working with my coworkers. Love the flexibility in the scheduling so that I can attend college classes.
社風
Big company but lack of career advancement & compensation
F/T Customer Services Manager (在職中) –  Maple Ridge, BC2018年10月20日
Most enjoyable part of the work is fast paced environment and flexible working hours. Big company and the location is near my home so that I spend less in commuting from home to workplace.
Compensation
社風
I really enjoyed my time at Walmart.
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Hackettstown, NJ2018年10月20日
I was only supposed to work 23 hours/weekly. I realized that if I covered my partner’s vacations there were less customer service issues in the pharmacy.
長所
It was a great place to work.
None.
no respect
greeter (現在は退職) –  Orangeburg, SC2018年10月20日
they show favoritism and they are not fair ...there is a lot of racist there ..and certain people get away with some bad stuff.... they have nasty attitudes and they cuss at you !!! they have no compassion ... and they treat you and talk to you like your stupid...they give you tasks that you physically can't do then they say we will have to let you go !!! one lady who was on SSD she could only work a few hours a week she was limited as to what she could do physically so she was a greeter ..the manager told her to open her availability to more hours and more places in the store and she explained her situation and the manger told her well then i have to let you go!!
they told me i was old and the only thing i was good for was a greeter . i had worked in the bakery for almost 10 years and i loved it ..but they wouldn't let me stay in the bakery. they MADE me be a greeter and took 40 cents from my salary
長所
there are some who get special treatment
短所
they don't how to treat workers with recept
Productive and Fast Paced
Cap 2 Associate (現在は退職) –  Plainwell, MI2018年10月20日
The work was fast paced and steady the majority of the time. Management was very flexible with family emergencies. The environment was always positive even when things got stressful.
申請されたプロフィール