WalmartのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 19,469 件見つかりました 156,257 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Fun, quick paced, awesome coworkers and CSMs
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Payson, UT2018年10月17日
It was a chill job to work with Wal-Mart. I had cool CSMs, coworkers, I got a discount card. Had to leave due to me relocating. Over all good job to work after High School to save for college.
長所
Fun, get discount card, cool coworkers
短所
Management didn't acknowlege my efforts in being a good cashier.
it is a good
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bastrop, TX2018年10月16日
its a good job you have to work hard you have to dill with people you learn to stock you learn to work as a team to get item on to counter and help people fine items
its a job
CASHIER (在職中) –  Arnold, MO2018年10月16日
not a bad place to work.
they give us free food sometimes, breaks and an hour lunch
some of the managers are nice, and some are rude like any job. other than that it's not a bad place to work at
breaks...hour lunch
短所
managers/customers treat us like we are dumb sometimes
社風
The work place is really good
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Derry, NH2018年10月16日
The work environment is really good at the Walmart . I was cashier at Walmart but with in a month they give me a title of best employee of the month . It's just that they really appreciate your work towards the company
長所
We get free lunches sometime
短所
Health care, and some benefits and discount
Cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Saskatoon, SK2018年10月16日
Work was enjoyable, coworkers were pleasant, had to leave this position due to personal medical reasons. Would go back as it was flexible and a great work atmosphere
Good Place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年10月16日
I was sad i had to leave since i had to relocate. I wished i would have received more hours. they need to raise the pay too. and they should allow overtime.
i love walmart
Cashier (在職中) –  Oxford, MS 386552018年10月16日
Walmart was a great job and paid well!! i enjoyed the people along with the customers at the oxford location. i recommend working here it just was not the job i wanted for longterm.
Wal-Mart
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Niles, IL2018年10月16日
The Walmart I was employed with was in Niles, IL and it was 24 hours. I worked as a overnight cashier and you'd be surprised at how many people shopped at 3am lol. The overnight managers and staff were very helpful.
Great first time job.
Cashier (在職中) –  Pensacola, FL2018年10月16日
This job is a great place to start if you have little experience. They pay is nice compared to other jobs in the unskilled area. Schedule is flexible. You tell them when you are available and the system slots you times based on your availability.
長所
Plenty of breaks. Flexible schedule.
短所
Only start at Part-Time. Can be hard to get hours sometimes. No benefits for six months to a year.
Fast paced work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Big Spring, TX2018年10月16日
My last position at Walmart was a Cashier at the front of the store; This was a fast paced work environment. My main responsibility was customer service and keeping my work area clean.
Diversified customers
短所
Not enough checkouts open at times
cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rossford, OH2018年10月16日
I enjoyed working at Walmart and Helping customers and Working with others, When ever I could I would work over.Working at Walmart you had to be fast and Be friendly
almart
cashier walmart
Cashier Primary (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月16日
Cashier
Keeping area clean
Keeping track of balance of register
Interaction with Customers
The most enjoyable was the customers smiles and hearing how there day was.
Pride in helping the customers
社風
Good entry level job though not very professional co workers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Saratoga Springs, NY2018年10月16日
at first my manager wasnt very helpful and didnt tell me where or when I had to work but aside from that actually working the register it wasnt bad people were generally nice. I learned how to check people out and work a register. It wasnt really a hard job. I wouldn't say it was enjoyable but it was a good entry job
Breaks
Long shifts, Late Checks
It might have changed
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Clovis, NM2018年10月15日
I worked at Walmart a while back and have heard they have made significant changes. When I worked there it was very mismanaged and at times the management contradicted each other's directive.
Very fast paced pharmacy
Pharmacy cashier (在職中) –  Sahaurita Arizona2018年10月15日
Enjoy working in the pharmacy- extremely fast paced and busy. Not enough people to do all the work. We get prescriptions for customers- look up information in the computer- bag medications, put medications away, look up insurance information
Very bad place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  United States2018年10月15日
Walmart management has no regards to their employees whatsoever. I’m sure there a many that are great managers but then you have the ones that are terrible at their jobs.
1 hour lunch break
Had to leave
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Glenolden PA2018年10月15日
I started working at Walmart in April 2007 and left Walmart in April 2008 when I was 5 months pregnant. I started of as a cashier and I wanted to advance to a CSS/CSM. They would not let me, yet they always asked me to work extra hours. After I found out they would not advance me I stopped going over and beyond for them and just did my own thing. I eventually did the volunteer termination because the thought of going to Walmart made my morning sickness even worse.
Fast pace work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fairhope, AL2018年10月15日
I enjoyed working here because the time when by great while i worked. It was fast paced. The benefits where great. The extra discounts you get where great
Face pace
no flexible shifts
It was a garbage place.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Honesdale, PA2018年10月15日
They do not care about you, you are only fodder for them as they rack up billions of dollars a year. The benefits, even for full-time employees are horrible, and they pushed for people not to use workman's compensation with injuries. No unions and they tried to suck as much money and time out of you as possible.
ok
Cashier (在職中) –  Avon, CO2018年10月15日
the only thing that i like working at walmart is that it helps pay the bills, but the company is very bad at treating there workers good it's a lot of stress working there.
申請されたプロフィール