WalmartのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 15,623 件見つかりました
社風
a decent job with percs if you take advantage of them
Pharmacy Associate, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Winter Haven, FL2017年12月17日
A typical day at Walmart for me was checking out customers. Asking them if they found everything okay. Occasionally I would do carryouts for customers if items were too heavy.I wouldn't say there was a hard part of the job because it's basic responsibilities but seeing how customers react nicely to you was the most enjoyable part of my job
pto and stock options
OTC pharmacy cashier (在職中) –  Regina, SK2017年12月17日
I work in the pharmacy as a cashier been there for over 4yrs, my boss is good to me for scheduling and everyone has been working there for over 10years.
Good work environment
短所
Can be long days with it being retail
joyable working place
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017年12月17日
work day flow always doing something different people was okay i learned people and cashering skills the hardest part standing on my feet all night but it go with job
good place work
not enough pay
ok
Cashier auto (在職中) –  El Paso, TX2017年12月17日
hours are 32 or less. 80% of workers are P/T. some days are 5hrs w/ a 1hr lunch? if you go over 40hrs you are written up. days of work are inconsistent and they want you to be available anytime?
free lunch on holadays
in consitan hrs.
stressful and unirganized
Other Work Experiencecashier (現在は退職) –  Marysville, WA2017年12月16日
I worked for 2 months, biggest mistake of my life. Put in the hole big time!. Was promised full time hours because U needed full time worlk, I'm a single mom ad ca barely pay bills and rent. When you needed help I t took a very long time to get it. Managers were horrible. It seem to bother them to ask for help. I got a meal variance because a manager sent me to lunch early. I got in trouble they didn't. So, I guess everything happens for a reason. I quit a few days ago and now have a better paying job and full time work!
all above
You make $500 every two weeks
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Griffin, GA2017年12月16日
Working at Walmart was a good experience but you do not have a personal life. Walmart does pay well but you have to have good shoes and thick skin in order to work thwere because the customers are demanding and rude.
You make money
短所
they want a lot of your time
社風
It was a fun place, good people.
Walmart cashier (現在は退職) –  Pennsylvania2017年12月16日
They paid good, they were good with your hours and they also had you working different things if they needed them done. I would suggest it a place to work. I enjoyed it!
Good breaks
社風
Very fun and productive place to work at
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bloomington, IN2017年12月16日
The employees there was nice and friendly and love working with every single one of them. I would recommend to anyone to work at Walmart they got there priorities straight.
Long lunch breaks
Short breaks
Walmart
Cashier (在職中) –  Elyria, OH2017年12月16日
Walmart has good benefits and a nice work environment. I enjoyed working at Walmart, I love working with the public. My job as customer host was easy for me because I'm always smiling, being attentive to customers and making them feel welcome. Being polite and energetic comes natural for me. I do my best at whatever job i am working at.
Cashier
CASHIER (在職中) –  Helotes, TX2017年12月16日
It's not a bad place to work, if you're a college student looking for ways to make money. It's a great place to make some new friends and interact with guests you've never seen before. The only bad thing I would have to say about this place is that it gets boring, when it's slow.
社風
Productive and secure place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Shawnee, KS2017年12月16日
Your days were very different. During the holiday time, it gets very busy so the environment is more high-paced. On many weekdays, it's a very slow environment and it's pretty relaxed.
Discounts
短所
Hours being cut with new hires
社風
Productive, talkative, busy, makes me more social.
Cashier (在職中) –  Sarasota, FL2017年12月15日
Customer make me more of a social person.
I use to come off shy. Now I'm very talkative, I show my personality more to those whome im comfortable around. I speak a lot more clearly, then I use to.
Retail Costumer Service
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月15日
It has been quite a long time since I worked for Wal-mart, that I have no positive or negative things to say. It was a job I took to help make ends meet when I moved from one state to another, and while I was greatful for the job, I was actively looking for another job in my field of experience.
長所
Relatively easy job with minimal stress
短所
Minimal wages and no benefits.
discipline and being responsible
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Elkins, WV 262412017年12月15日
I learned patience,how to rememeber customers,be kind at all times,smile,be curtious be on time ,discipline, responsible how to organize ,be respectful on time
responsabilty
really dont have any
It was my favorite.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cambridge, MD2017年12月15日
Walmart was my favorite place to work from the long breaks to the friendly customers. I was paid accurately and I was sad that my temporary assignment ended.
社風
You are just a body to Walmart and really don't matter much
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Norman, OK2017年12月15日
You spend your day checking out customers. The enjoyable part of your day is your fellow co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the tediousness of standing there all day doing the same thing over and over.
flexible shifts
短所
won't hire you on fulltime so you can't get benefits
社風
It was nice working place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Rochester Hills, MI2017年12月15日
It was a great place to work just wished that there was more hours that I was able to get in a week time but other then that I didn't really have a problem. Also they shouldn't let management work with friends that way it would cut down on drama in the work place and a lot of he say she say.
productive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2017年12月15日
Walmart is a steady paced environment that helps customers with everything that they need. Including helping them carry out their groceries to their car and throughout the store
pay rate
短所
lack of communication between managers and employees
Kinda iffy
seasonal cashier (現在は退職) –  Frederick, MD2017年12月15日
somewhat hap hazard in who in charge of who interesting when you stay away from supervisors customers lots of fun some very nice some very yucky
The hardest part of job who handles employees problems
sometimes easy working envionrment
短所
no direct supervision or problem solving
not very friendly
Cashier (在職中) –  front end2017年12月15日
Walmart is not a good place to work if you are in school or have kids or anything that makes you not able to work at any time, they will give you one day a week if you cant open up you availability. The Walmart managers are not very friendly either, They do not care what you have going on they will fire you even if its a life or death situation. Walmart does not except doctors excuses either so i sure you you do not get sick, Walmart is just a horrible place to work for.

総合評価