WalmartのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 18,383 件見つかりました 146,002 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Walmart
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月15日
I loved being a cashier at walmart the fast pace environment was fun and very entertaining you never knew what was going to happen for that day it was always changing
The atmosphere was fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Anadarko, OK2018年7月15日
Certain times of the day that were slow and once the rush hour came through, more lines should be open. More happier faces and fast pace cashiers. Other than that, should have got to work 40 hours instead of under 40 so we don't get benefits.
Walmart
Cashier (現在は退職) –  East Tawas, MI2018年7月14日
A typical day go to work, work , break, go to lunch, Break, work , go home. I worked in the back room as a stocker and we have to unload truck, put items on pallets then at night take then tothe salesfoor.
短所
no sick days, no advancement
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Covington, LA2018年7月14日
I enjoyed meeting new customers and I even enjoyed our regulars. Scanning the items and bagging them was exciting. I enjoyed making each customers smile.
Stressful and busy
cashier (現在は退職) –  Galveston, TX2018年7月14日
As a cashier at Walmart I was always on my feet thank goodness they have mats to help support you. Training here was fast and I did not feel confident in my roll as a cashier.
days flew by
bad pay
社風
Management needs a lot of improvement
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Aransas Pass, TX2018年7月14日
Working as a cashier at Walmart wouldn't have been so bad if management actually took their jobs seriously. Morale suffered greatly because of this...
長所
Discount card, plenty of breaks
短所
Lazy management, poor climate control, poor wages
社風
Walmart, interesting place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Maricopa County, AZ2018年7月14日
The coworkers were rude and weren't trying to actually work. It's honestly annoying when you're trying to better yourself and no one wants to help you
長所
The days go by a little fast
coworkers are rude
customer service
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Salem, MA2018年7月14日
Cashier waiting on customers restock the shelves greeting customers putting away overstock and merchandise that customer did not want. The staff was great good workers always willing to help with a problem or just trying to get the job done. Management was always around to solve problems or help out if needed
Not what expected
Cashier (在職中) –  Halifax, NS2018年7月14日
The management didn't listen to or accommodate my needs well at all. They did not follow my availability which caused me overwhelming stress. Scheduling is a major issue at this particular location and while I am thankful they took the chance on me having no experience and gave me the opportunity to gather some experience in this field, the scheduling is still an issue. I don't think Walmart is the right fit for me anymore.
社風
come in work a register then go home after your shift
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Plainwell, MI2018年7月14日
A typical day would be going to your register and checking out customers, on slow days you would do returns or "red-line" your lane. it is a very easy job that starts out pay at $11/hr
10% discount
not flexible around school
Good First job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Anchorage, AK2018年7月14日
It was a good first job for me, I honestly believe I would have stayed there working if it wasn't for the inappropriate conduct of some of the other employees. It's fast paced and hard to get anyone's attention for help, and training is very basic, meaning there is basically none.
長所
Paid orientation and training, nice salary
短所
very commercial, retail, people, management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Do not work here
Overnight Cashier (現在は退職) –  Olathe, KS2018年7月14日
If you don't HAVE to work at Walmart, don't. They care more about the bottom dollar than their employees.

As an overnight employee, the main store management team had no idea who I was. My team was constantly in trouble for not accomplishing the required tasks because we would spend our entire 10 PM - 7 AM shift serving less than understanding customers and cleaning up the day shift mess they never bothered to clean up themselves.

Working for Walmart is easily one of the worst decisions I have ever made. The employee discount isn't even that great (10% off selected items with no way of knowing what items were selected).
短所
Rude customers, Managers who don't care about employees, CEO who knows nothing about how the store actually works, Terrible discount
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wiggins, MS2018年7月13日
The manager over the cashiers is the BEST!
She is very understanding.
I wished I could go back, if I could go back I would!
I only had to leave because I was very sick an they don’t take doctor excuse.
長所
They take care of their employees
短所
They don’t take doctor excuse
社風
Walmart, I won;t do this again.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tustin, CA2018年7月13日
I did not love this job. It helped me get by for a little bit, but nothing to get excited about. I enjoyed the customer service aspect of it. I like working with the public. But, the hours, the pay and the skills set needed were beneath me. I don't mean to sound pompus. IO just was not happy with this job. I needed a career, and I had to do thiks to make ends meet.
earning holiday money
the hours, the pay
社風
Not employee friendly but easy job
Cashier (在職中) –  Lafayette, TN2018年7月13日
The management doesn’t try to work with their employees. They don’t pay workers comp. they barely give pto. I got 6hrs for two months. They don’t work with your personal life. They don’t promote fairly. They don’t pay for sick days. No benefits unless you’re full time but you can’t hire in as full time.
長所
Hour lunches. Easy money. Some co workers are fun. Discounts.
短所
No paid sick days. Barely any paid time off. Poor management.
社風
Walmart is very beneficial and a great job to work at.
Cashier (在職中) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2018年7月13日
Walmart is such a great establishment. Though there are some managers who are horrible the good definitely outweighs the bad. Walmart is surprisingly great and super flexible and understanding with your schedule and everything
長所
Discounts, 401K, Pay rate.
Having to wait 6 months to change availability
Quick Paced
Cashier (在職中) –  Manassas, VA2018年7月13日
Working at walmart gave me a chance to see what a real quick paced work life could be. Everyday there was alwasy something to do, whether it was helping customers bag their groceries or answering question about a specific item whether we had it in store or if they needed it to be returned. I always enjoyed talking to customers and interacting with them while I was on the job, it really made the time go by faster.
社風
Great people to work with
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018年7月13日
Was great working with different people and making lasting friends, but management wasnt always helpful. Having a schedule thats fits you never works no matter how long of advancement you give.
Busy during the day
短所
Slow at night, short hours, cant make a set schedule
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Miami, OK2018年7月13日
It was a good place to work, met nice people. I wish there manager would have been more accessible. I also wish they wouldn't have switched my shifts to overnights.
Working at Walmart.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, ON2018年7月13日
A typical day at Walmart can vary. Depending on the day, and the hour. When employed with Walmart, I had worked multiple positions. So the typical day could've been on cash, customer service, electronics, fashion or anything I was asked to do. What I had learned from Walmart is the appropriate way to handle irate customers and various other situations.

Management for the most part was okay. The hardest part of my job at walmart was getting everything done in the span of a certain amount of hours. With being on cash, switching to customer service, covering breaks, it was very difficult to finish everything.

The most enjoyable part were the coworkers.
長所
Long breaks, good amount of hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する