WalmartのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 6,135 件見つかりました 143,115 件のレビューを見る
Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Yuba City, CA2018年6月21日
The job is a fast paced job standing for long periods of time always helping customers this job has a high and low period sometimes busy sometimes not
very unprofessional place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Evergreen Park, IL2018年6月21日
The walamrt i worked at was so unorganized, had poor management and they had they own rules. mostly everyone in there was family and they showed favortism.
Production
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Geneva, AL2018年6月20日
Great work place! Fast paced! Very friendly co workers and staff! Great customers. Love being at work! Great on pay and hours. Would recommend anyone to work there. Great job
walmart
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Acworth, GA2018年6月20日
This place is crappie to work at! They are rude and dont listen if u have a problem with someone , they ignore it and dont do anything about it, and they pay isnt enough
Temporary Position
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年6月20日
I love working with people but in my opinion very disorganized. I alway's went in and did my job cashiering and leveling when needed to. But I only had this job for the holidays only. I like the fast paced day being busy. The person who did scheduling didn;t do it very well. Which made it hectic sometimes.I personally don't even like to shop Walmart. Just figured I'd give it a shot.
社風
fun place to work, friendly coworkers
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Kennett, MO2018年6月20日
i enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. i was on my feet all day. they did not want to provide full time employment. a person could buy into their stocks. i was able to switch from cashier to the stocking shelves i didnt have to do the same thing everyday
new experience, friendly enviroment
短所
short breaks, on my feet all day
see below
Customer Service and Cashier for Pharmacy (現在は退職) –  Harrisonville, MO2018年6月20日
The manager was great and the people I worked with were great as well. the reason I left was because of the low wage I was paid. Would go back if the wage and hours were to change.
社風
It was fun other employees there wee helpful
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2018年6月19日
It’s fun working at Walmart you meet new people get to work with each other and help one another out as co workers . Fun work environment nice people
Worst Ever
Cashier/Layaway/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  McMinnville, OR2018年6月19日
If you want a life don't work for Wal Mart. You will never get any days off to go camping with your family or go to family gatherings or at least I never did when I worked for them.
Poor pay raises
Job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hartsville, SC2018年6月19日
The job was very fast pace. Customer service had to be polite to the customers. Had to sale products and take money from the customers. The pay was good and the benefits.
Cashier and Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Zebulon, NC2018年6月19日
The managers are very unprofessional. That cut hours a lot and dont really give you the hours your were giving when first hired.. the company is very much unorganized
社風
It was ok the employees were kind of rude and unprofessional
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年6月19日
It was ok working at Wal-Mart it was just the managers and employees who were unprofessional. I really didn't feel comfortable because they didnt give me the hours I needed.
長所
Good place for a first time job
Terrible staff
It was alright
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2018年6月19日
Needed a job and the only place that would take me was walmart
From a previous job my hourly rate was high and no other company wanted to hire me
Some of the employees there treated you badly
TV IN THE BREAKROOM, HAD BIRTHDAY PARTY AT TIMES FREE FOOD
SOME MANAGERS WHERE NASTY TOO LITTLE IN PAY
fun and interesting
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Sparta, TN2018年6月19日
i enjoyed this job overall and would recommend this friends and family also to my worse enemy and there worse enemy its a great place to work and care about the employees
社風
Overall fun place to work, and fast paced.
Cashier Customer Service/ Layaway Associate (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年6月19日
I helped to set up the store in Lemmon Valley before it opened. The group of us that started out there from the very beginning were like a team, and a family. That part was awesome. There were also a lot of great customers that frequented the store, and I developed my "regular" customers who would always come through my check stand. It was, however, a very disorganized store. Also, very stressful much of the time. It was a good learning experience however.
長所
A lot of social interaction, health benefits, and yearly paid vacations.
短所
Poor management due to lack of communication with each other, and major disorganization throughout the store. Common items in the store either out of stock a lot, or just not ordered like they were supposed to be to begin with. It made customers angry.
社風
Terrible management and overall work enviorment
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Gaffney, SC2018年6月18日
Walmart has absolutely horrible management. The managers act like high school best friends with some employees while the others are kicked to the side. They favorite certain employees, letting them slide with doing nothing while the others have to work three times as hard to pick up the slack. Management expects us to do seven different jobs all across the store, and then reprimand us for when we aren't able to get our assigned job done in the few hours we work.
Good pay
短所
Management, inconsistant scheduling, everything else
社風
very fun and productive job
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Richmond, VA2018年6月18日
i enjoyed working for Walmart it was an easy going job not hard at all i worked as a cashier and i would definitely recommend Walmart to my friends and family if they were in search of employment
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Surfside Beach, SC2018年6月18日
It a great and wonderful place to work you get to meet new people and everyone get alone and you have a great opportunity to advance to different jobs
社風
Fun place to work i learned alot there
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Calexico, CA2018年6月18日
I learned there alot I was a stocker, cashier I worked in all the departments in the store I loved doing customer service my experience there was very unique to me.
長所
We are treated there good in all aspects
I dont know of any
Decent
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Florissant, MO2018年6月18日
The Customer Service Managers are absolutely terrible. They treat us very rudely, they talk to the customers ridiculously. I currently don’t see how they are still working for Walmart. Customers are always first but the managers are very disrespectful to them. I’m starting to think that some Walmart’s are rigged they need to watch who they hire. Honestly.
長所
Benefits
短所
Rude Mangers