WalmartのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 5,180 件見つかりました
社風
Working at walmart was fun
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Lake Wylie, SC2017年12月09日
When I worked their I had so much. The people for the most part is a lot of fun to work with. I really miss it, but life moves on. I may try a someday soon
East transfer
短所
For me a bit of a travel
Walmart
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Okotoks, AB2017年12月08日
Typical day at work was pretty laid back which I enjoyed. The hardest part of my job was performing the same tasks over and over again. The best part of this job was the flexibility of hours and working time.
Flexibility
Repetitive work
productive, fast-pacing place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年12月08日
i would work in the evenings after school and on the weekends. it was a little to stressful for me because of the ongoing traffic, i would recommend working here overall its a great learning experience
discounts, pay
short breaks, ongoing traffic
Fun and great experience
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月08日
My experience at Walmart was a great experience it help me get better at communicating and conversing with others it was a great and fun job for a first job
nice work place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Lexington, SC2017年12月08日
you learn a little bit of everything here. it was relaxed yet fast pace. it is just an overall great place to work. if you are willing to learn they are willing to let you. you can advance with this company you just have to show that you want it. you have to be willing to follow the rules and pay attention.
社風
Unfair distribution of hours, also, what's employees needs?
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Waterloo, ON2017年12月08日
If you want to work way too many hours a week (as a part-timer) and never have your needs heard, this is the place for you! The managers don't listen to your needs - like if you need days off for schooling, they will ignore the need, It could have just been my store, but I don't know. i dont recommend the job
The discounts decent
短所
Long hours, and emotional abuse
It was ok
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cordele, GA2017年12月08日
It was OK at the beginning but then people started favoritism and making a assumptions about other. Me personally i got the job done. Wasn't bothered about negativity
Work, work, work
Cashier - Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Merced, CA2017年12月07日
I liked it we had flexable hours and paid days off +6 sick day and vacation. They care about u for the most part I have no complaints working for them
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2017年12月07日
Over all Wal-Mart is a good place to work. They could work on being more open minded to those who have children and families but if you are just starting out ages 18-25, if may be a good fit. The typical work day is pretty fast paced. you learn to work as a team and have patience for others. The management is usually good. TRY IT. YOU MAY LIKE IT.
Its a job
Low pay
Unacceptable treatment
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Keswick, ON2017年12月07日
I think Walmart has very good company policies that would be more effective if they were utilized and followed properly. They over book part-time employee's and do not follow regulations. The managers are not sympathetic or understanding at all.
Friendly employees
短所
The way issues are handled and addressed
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
WalMart Review
Customer Service / Cashier (現在は退職) –  Saskatoon, SK2017年12月07日
This is my review for WalMart. I worked here for 2 years. It is a good company to work for. I worked as a cashier and customer service representative.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
it was okay
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Elk Grove, CA2017年12月06日
management was bad and they didn't really work around school schedules or family emergencies. customers were ridiculous as well, and the working environment was not good.
社風
Walmart is a good place to work .
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Dearborn, MI2017年12月06日
The best part is meeting so many new people not just the Associates but the customers too.There is so many new things to learn working at walmart.the mangers were good to everyone you could talk to them when you needed too.They work with you on your schedule.The hardest part was when you didnt get too many hours.
Bonus
短所
Sometimes not to many hours
Cashier
Customer Services (cashier) (現在は退職) –  Cheektowaga, NY2017年12月06日
Sometimes my days where slow but as the day goes by it would get bissy and I would have to move in a fast pace , I like my manager for the most part they would help you when it becomes bissy , I never seemed to have a hard time .I enjoyed working with customers an make them happy .
Cashiering
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2017年12月06日
My day starts about 7:30 getting my register clean,fixing the bags for the customers.Then about 8:00 customers began to arrive and I meet and greet customers and start bagging grocerys and other store products.
cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Tennessee2017年12月05日
Very flexible hours and work schedule. I am a full-time teacher and only work weekends and able to pick up hours when needed. Management has an open door policy.
Very face paced
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pekin, IL2017年12月05日
Very busy place to work and keeps you moving. Be ready to deal with alot of people must be a people person. loved all the friends i made there. Must be a quick thinker
friends made
dealing with unhappy customers
社風
I love working with the public. Customers liked how quick and efficient I am
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Placerville, CA2017年12月05日
Working at Wal-Mart was an enjoyable job. My co-workers and the customers were great people. Sometimes stressful, yet I still felt like my day was complete. And that I went above and beyond what was required.
Fast, friendly co-workers
Somewhat stressful
Nothing at all I liked.
Customer Service Cashier (現在は退職) –  Crestview, FL2017年12月04日
I did returns,refunds, exchanges, warranties, layaway, site to store, photo lab, clean, separate departments items, money gram, money orders, door greeter, rang up sales. Watch your back. Management had the picks and didn't care who know it. A lot of different cultures.All of it was hard. Going home.
It paid my bills.
短所
They will stab you in the back if you don'y watch them.
I guess
Cashier/ customer service/ inventory (現在は退職) –  Urbana, IL2017年12月04日
It was a situation of its ok for this one but not this one, and it be the same situation, they carry their favorites and you have to kiss butt a lot if you want to get there and stay there

総合評価