WalmartのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 7,024 件見つかりました 160,721 件のレビューを見る
Enjoyable yet stressful
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年12月11日
Typical day for me at Walmart is getting to my department and seeing the amount of pallets left for me to work on my shift. Most of the time we have either less or no associates in the morning shift so that makes our closing shift associates in charge of the freight and taking care of the department. Management is a hassle to deal with and they treat most of their workers as slaves and expect them to do everything they ask us to do. The hardest part of the job in my opinion is to deal with all the stress when managers come and ask you to fill this item up when your on another task and they continue to do that but when the previous task you were completing isn't done then they would start complaining on that. What i enjoy the most is that I get to interact with different people who understand me and help one another.
長所
Easy tasks if no one is bothering you, awesome associates
短所
short breaks, non paid lunch, stressful
Work place is cluttered
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Portland, IN2018年12月10日
I hated the Job and the workers.
Hours were all over the place, and fixed.
The pay was way below what we deserved.
Management was horrible and had no care for the workers well being.
Store needs work.
社風
productive, fast paced and hectic.
Cashier Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Oswego, IL2018年12月10日
It can be stressful at times but great customers can make a days work worth while. As it is a very team based environment the difficulty or level of stress that is associated with the job can be determined almost entirely by whoever your particular manager happens to be.
長所
was able to perform my duties
I felt working at Walmart Windsor
Cashier, Customer (現在は退職) –  Windsor, ON2018年12月10日
Comfortable, Nice staff, flexible, Happy. Had to leave because I relocated, otherwise I loved working here. Learned many social skills working with Walmart. Very multicultural.
社風
Great experience horrible team members
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年12月10日
Walmart was a excellent position to receive and learn customer service experience and my way around a register and how to manage a fast paced environment along with great communication skills and merchandise layout
Walmart grocery only
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Sevierville, TN2018年12月10日
This is a great place to shop if you only need grocery type items. Working there can be very dull or very busy. Not a steady flow of customers. They prepare work schedules for 90 days at a time with no changes available. Not very considerate of employee availability changes.
Pay
Atmosphere
社風
Semi stressful and fast paced but fun.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018年12月10日
Walmart was one of the most stressful jobs. It was fast paced and crazy and drained me. Though, at the end of the day I was lucky and knew I was working for an amazing company. Walmart is the kind if company that you can easily move up and forward in, if you wanted to. After a year you were eligable for affordable insurance of any type you needed.
長所
2 breaks and a set hour lunch.
Working all holidays.
Fun working environment
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pierre, SD2018年12月10日
I loved working there because I always had something to do and my days went by fast with our breaks and our lunches and I also loved coming to work going I would always get my hours and there is so much opportunity to grow in Walmart and I would suggest anyone to apply as long as they have a very good work ethic. And they always give everyone a chance when hired it is really easy to get hired at Walmart because they always have positions open even for disabled people who can’t walk and I love the holiday season at Walmart because they always have good deals.
2 15 min breaks and an hour lunch
短所
Very very rude and inpreciative customers
walmart
Cashier/Customer Service and Accounting associate (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI 532122018年12月09日
the only really good thing is the pay everything else is stressful its not all bad they give you nice breaks but there management was not great and they played me out of a lot of bonuses.
productive, competitive, fun,
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (在職中) –  Mountain View, AR2018年12月09日
It is a layed back work place if you do your work. The rules are strict and management is very impatient when they ask you to do something. and Walmart is based on a point system that changes from time to time.
paid breaks, discounts, benefits
stressful
cashier work
Cashier and customer service manager (現在は退職) –  Harvard, IL2018年12月09日
Walmart is a fine place to work. My only complaint was working as a CSM on Friday nights with cashiers that were not old enough to sell alcohol. I would have to run from one register to the next all night long and customers were not happy.
polite customers
短所
young cashiers, no set schedule
Cashier
Customer Service/ Cashier (現在は退職) –  Anchorage, AK2018年12月08日
Staffs are usually polite. You can step away when you are available to without severe consequences, so that you can assist a customer in a different department. Managers do their best to assist their staffs so that their staffs can better assist customers.
Lots of Drama and favoritism
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Clarksville, TN2018年12月07日
Managers don't really communicate with each other. They'll have seven CSM's on the floor, and each one wants you to do something different. Of course, they don't tell each other when they've sent someone to go do something, so they'll start paging you on the intercom and telling people you've gone missing, when really you're doing what they told you to. I'm not the only one, either. Basically everyone I worked with agreed that this was the number one issue with working here.
長所
Free food sometimes, free coffee, etc.
短所
You don't get anything on time, lots of repetitive tasks, unusual requests
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Stressful alot of drama
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018年12月07日
I like being a cashier usually always busy i didn't like the management they dont do there jobs properly. They make you wait to long for overrides. Alot of employees
Always busy
Bad management
社風
The environment of the break room was really nicw
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Indio, CA2018年12月07日
A typical work day would be standing at a register for a while until it's time for a break, you would just do anything a normal cashier would do. Help customers with their questions and purchases.
Fast paced and fun
Cashier and Customer Service (在職中) –  Spanaway, WA2018年12月06日
The environment is fast paced and and makes the day go by fast.. I enjoy working with many people but the safety is a major factor here!!
I love what I do but it’s hard to feel comfortable in an environment where there is lots of theft and injury
i wouldn't again
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Huntington, WV2018年12月06日
id have to be desperate to work here again. right when i hit 90 days and was supposed to get my discount card they found some random reason to hire me that wasn't even true. my manager was like I'm going to have to let you go. keep in mind it was the first time i even met the guy and i asked why and he said we just gotta let you go. we have to many people staffed even though he just hired 10 more people
Worked with school schedule
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年12月06日
First job and it was good starting off because they worked around my school schedule. Downside is that i was hired as a cashier and was a lot more than just that. I stressed too much while working there. Holidays aren't the best to be working here
Good first job
Low Pay
Fast paced retail store
Stocker, cashier, customer service (現在は退職) –  Pittsfield, MA2018年12月06日
I handled several positions at Walmart. This included stocking merchandise, cashiering, and customer service. The daily changes made job exciting. Loved changing g the merchandise seasonally.
Discount
I loved my job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Lake City, FL2018年12月05日
Great place to work, if u a peoples person.. Hour lunch... Discount cards.. N fun.. I didnt have a problem. Long standing shifts, but it wont kill u. Love it
GREAT PLACE TO WORK