WalmartのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 5,592 件見つかりました
Regular work place
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Hampton, VA2018年2月21日
days at walmart were usually busy, the managers can sometimes be rude but most were nice and helpful. I learned customer service, work hard, come to work. there were no hard parts about the job. all of it was easy
社風
It's a nice place to work, but watch your back!
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018年2月21日
It is nice place to work, if you are just starting out, after you have been there awhile you might think the same thing or you might change your mind.
長所
10% discount on GM items, bonus discount at the holiday season. The insurance is ok.
短所
They have taken away our paid holidays. They keep cutting our hours, but still hire people.
N/a
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  South Euclid, OH2018年2月21日
This was an ok job. It was just that they weren’t working with my school schedule and my other job. So I had a lot of difficulties with coming to work when they asked me too.
No breaks
close to home
Customer Service, Cashiering (現在は退職) –  Summerville, SC2018年2月21日
Little Travel
about a week of training with another associate by watching then hands on training
department and shift meetings
great break schedule
little overtime
store discount
long lines
社風
Wasn't the place for me.
Cashier, CSM cust. service (現在は退職) –  Vandalia, IL2018年2月21日
I have nothing bad to say about any one that I worked with, or management. The company just did not work with the schedule I needed to keep for my family.
社風
Walmart is a large corporation
Cashier/Customer Service Desk/Layaway (現在は退職) –  Hanover, PA2018年2月20日
In working at Walmart I worked with the public. The most enjoyable portion of my job was working in Layaway and the challenges it provided, especially during the Christmas season.
typical retail environment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Watseka, IL2018年2月20日
It's a typical department store. A lot of work for a little pay. You may be expected to do work normally done by management but, not receive the same pay.
社風
I loved talking to the customers! Overall a great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Thibodaux, LA2018年2月20日
It’s a good job to have if you are flexible with hours. Management overall could be improved! Employees are helpful and try to make the shopping experience great
2 breaks and an hour lunch
短所
Late breaks and locked out of the system for lunches most of the time
Ridiculous Rules
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pendleton, OR2018年2月20日
I absolutely hated working at Walmart. I applied thinking that it would be easy, but the policies they have in place are ridiculous and totally unreasonable. You have to complete training videos and a working profile, but are hardly ever given time to actually complete anything. But at the same time, if you don't complete it you could be fired. It makes no sense. Also, the higher ups never collaborate with themselves. I asked to take time off for maternity leave and told one manager I'd be gone for four weeks when she told me i could take 6 weeks. Then, after only 2 weeks being gone i received a phone call from a different manager saying that since i hadn't shown up for any of my shifts the past 2 weeks I would have to reapply To the company when if I wanted a job.
長所
Discouns on products, good breaks
短所
Lack of communication, no time to complete mandatory work
社風
productive, fun, and pleny of benenits and advancements.
CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE (現在は退職) –  Gonzales, LA2018年2月20日
Walmart was a great place to work. The entire team prides themselves on being kind and helpful. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement. Benefits are also available.
Insurance, Benefits, and Advancement opportunites
long lines
walmart work place
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2018年2月20日
working there I had great hours
learn a lot for first job , learn to handle money and learn to have great customer service .
The managers are great trainers it was pretty easy learning.
Productive Place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Humble, TX2018年2月19日
Its a very laid back easy job when not during the holidays especially during the morning shifts very slow and calm. The managers and co workers were very nice and friendly .
You can take either a hour or 30 min lunch break a higher pay now
短所
They paid minimum wage when i was working there back in 2012.
fast workplace
reasonable hours
very understanding staff
many learning apps
社風
Nice place to work if you are looking for part time
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Penticton, BC2018年2月19日
Was a great place to go into work each day, meeting new and old faces was fun.. I learned that any thing can happen when you work at a big retail store... Most management where easy to approach when you needed to talk. Everyone there was there to do a job and enjoy helping people. The hardest part of the job was leaving to get a full time job.. The easy part was picking up more hours when they needed some one
長所
Was walking distance from home
not enough hours
社風
I was experienced, and wanted more out of my job
CASHIER-CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Ahoskie, NC2018年2月19日
When I started I was already experienced, and I was there maybe a year and got promoted. I put my mind\, body, and soul into it and I got promoted recognize for my work plus more and enjoyed every bit of it.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Dearborn Heights, MI2018年2月19日
Walmart overall is a a decent place to work the mangers are understanding they care about they employees the starting pay was ok its always work to be done.
社風
Productive and busy work environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  El Paso, TX2018年2月19日
It was a job that made the day pass by rather quickly. Because of the high volume of customers, there was always something productive to do around the area.
Productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Stockton, CA2018年2月19日
I enjoyed working for walmart the hours they offer for part time are really good.you shouldnt have nonissues there as long as you dont miss any work attendance is a big deal with walmart
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Eagle River, AK2018年2月19日
they are mostly fair with their employees. they have all new employess now. it was rough when I was there. it was mostly okay some magement issues but not to bad.
Good job bad management
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Salisbury, NC2018年2月18日
I loved working for walmart just didn't feel appreciated they cut hours fit the cashiers every week didn't make enough to cover my bills had to get another job

総合評価