WalmartのCustomer Service Associate / Cashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 6,621 件見つかりました 153,132 件のレビューを見る
社風
Good place to work when you first start work at usa
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年9月19日
When I first came to walmart ,its very good place to work as it help to understand the working environment in the usa,and also they help you in every step .
社風
Productive work place , fast working and hard work
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月19日
My experience being an sales associate / cashier I would say it’s awesome , hard working people . A lot Of communications every business has its ups and down .
Free Lunches, 401k
Hours, polices
社風
Wasnt the place for a family person
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Chillicothe, OH2018年9月19日
They didnt care what I had going on with my new born sick daughter they only wanted me to work without having to take any days off for my daughter who was a preemie
Discount
No hours, bad management
great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Marietta, GA2018年9月18日
walmart is a great place to work the people are friendly and very outgoing. Anytime you need help they will always make sure you never fall. i really enjoyed working at walmart.
fluctuating paced work environment
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Oshkosh, WI2018年9月18日
Cashiering while providing excellent customer service. Learned how to work a cash register and different till options. Work pace can vary throughout the day.
社風
Great learning experience/ sometimes stressful work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Walterboro, SC2018年9月18日
Overall working at Walmart was a great experience, I learned so much within the 2 and 1/2 years I was there. some days it became stressful on me dealing with all the different personalities but through it all I was still able to manage and maintain a great attitude that always satisfied the customers
社風
The Most enjoyable part of the job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Quincy, FL2018年9月18日
I really enjoyed dealing with customers. I am a peoples person so working in customer service is great for me. I had a chance to learn a lot in the store. I worked in a couple of departments. I've worked in the meat department, deli, and other departments. Walmar have given me a whole lot of work experiences.
Worst
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Santa Fe, NM2018年9月17日
I would get into trouble for things that i wouldn't do. Management didn't care about there employees at all only about if theu were going to get there bonuses.
fuel station attendant
Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年9月17日
Nothing good to say. Horrible management, unwilling to help. Lots of gossip among them. Never flexible with scheduling, liked to change it up with out letting you know. Crossed trained in different areas, and expected to do so much for little pay.
Walmart
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Lamar, MO2018年9月17日
Wal-Mart is not a Company that you should consider if you are looking for Advancement or Great Benefits in a reasonable time, and definitely not if you have to support a family.

Generally new employees do not stay employed very long. I believe this is because Wal-Mart does not take the time to train entry level jobs hands on properly. The managers and CSM's (some, to be fair) are highly stressed and impatient. The work environment is also stressful because of this.

Wal-Mart does not give you sick days, and you must get authorization from a contracted Company to be excused, this requiring a doctors certification which is a time consuming process that can be denied. The Store Management does not handle any of that itself.

Wal-Mart also runs on a nine point system, and that is, if you are late or absent with anything except an excused short(or long) leave of Absence issued by the contracted Company, points are subtracted. So basically if you have an emergency lets say, then you lose a half to a full point. There are many employees that find this unfair and with good reason.

I did not care for the way the store was run where I worked, but I will say that I cannot speak for every Wal-Mart Center. I could have been happier with my work place, but I felt that I was employed and would give my best, I kept my happy personality intact and loved my customers and I believe they were happy with me too.

I feel that any workplace has a certain amount of stress and nothing is ever perfect. I still believe that there are good Opportunities out there.

All in all, I
  続きを読む don't believe Wal-Mart is what Sam Walton intended.  折りたたむ
長所
A my share benefit, 10 percent off discount Card after 30 days, Basic Dental Coverage is fairly priced, I did not have to pay for my Walmart vest. Lunch is an hour if you work 7 hours, Thirty minutes for 6 hours.
短所
Healthcare is to expensive, Point system, unpaid sick leave, inadequate training hands on, ect
It was ok
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Findlay, OH2018年9月17日
Pay was horrible . Hours were inconsistent. Have you get off st 10-11 at night and come back in at 6am. Forget about breaks. Customers were typically fine.
Customers and coworkers
Pay
Fast paced
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Circleville, OH2018年9月17日
Loved my store and my co workers. My csm was awesome and always so freiedly to us and customers. Breaks could be a challenge when we didn't have enough workers
friendly cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Gonzales, LA2018年9月17日
Checking out customers on a daily basis, doing returns and exchanges at customer service, cashing checks and money orders in the money center. hardest part was dealing with the customers attitudes daily.
Boring
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Boerne, TX2018年9月17日
Work was slow most of the time, I'm a type of person who likes fast-paced work all the time cause I get bored if work is slow. Management always changed and I didn't get all the hours I needed.
Discount
Management and slow-paced work
社風
Great place to work, fun place.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Antioch, TN2018年9月17日
I learned that not everyone is a fast worker like me..Management was great! Walmart is an international place to work at, they hire all types of culture around the world!
It pays the bills
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  New Iberia, LA2018年9月16日
Its really a good work place to work for. They train you on just the you job you going to be doing. I t also helps you to become a better worker. You going to be perfect at your job once trained. You will become very good at your job
社風
Walmart does not give you hours.
Cashier/ Customer Service (在職中) –  300 Greenbriar Dr.Normal IL2018年9月16日
Most days at Walmart we are busy and we help our customers in every way possible.

Management does not give you enough hours. As of right now I am only getting 16 hours a week. I have asked if I could get more hours or pick up shifts but I never am able to get any.

The hardest part of working at Walmart is that management will not work with you if you have doctor's appointments or family matters to deal with.

My most favorite part about going into work is seeing and meeting co-workers. Being able to ask them questions and knowing they are willing to help is one of the best things about the job. I enjoy meeting new people and customers and hopefully make them smile.
Meeting new people
management, hours
Great
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Teterboro, NJ2018年9月16日
That is a great place to work if you wanna stay occupied busy etc and fast paste places there are nice mangers you can find everything you need at Walmart store and if not the company and employees with make sure that the customers are satisfied
社風
This was more of a quickie job
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Allentown, PA2018年9月15日
This job was more of an seasonal job when I was staying out helping family to be able to keep my part around the house in anyway but the environment wasn't too bad and not too intense.
Working at Walmart
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cordova, TN2018年9月15日
A typical day at Walmart , is busy. What I have learned working at Walmart you will meet all types of people. You will have to continue smiling no ,matter what happens. You will meet some nice people that will say one nice thing that will keep you smiling all day.
discount, bonus