WalmartのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 7,368 件見つかりました 156,574 件のレビューを見る
社風
Loved working for this comany
Customer Services Associate (現在は退職) –  Electronics2018年10月20日
A great plave to work an meet new pople an grow in the company abnd great assiociates that are alaays happy to help an assist with customers needs and always learning something new
Chances to move up
I liked my job
社風
Fun as long as you followed their rules
Customer Service Manager and Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Federal Way, WA2018年10月19日
Since I worked all over the store, my typical day varied. As an unloader I would work 4 shifts evening shifts. As a sales associate in electronics or the garden center, I would work either midday-afternoon usually, and as a Customer Service Manager I usually worked day shifts. It could be hectic at times, but the enjoyment that I got from helping customers was very satisfying. Management could be a pain at times, but for the most part when you were able to get your job done, they left you alone. As a CSM, the responsibility of the front end, getting in 35 audits for all of us, and coaching for improvement of cashiers that were falling below expectations, as well as keeping our scorecard around 90% could be very challenging.
長所
Had an hour for lunch, could listen to the radio in receiving
短所
Management could be on your case for the littlest thing
社風
Good job for starting out
Customer Service (Bakery) (現在は退職) –  Waterdown, ON2018年10月19日
It is a good place to start getting work experience and to pay for education. They have some really good people working for them. The most enjoyable part of the job was the good people.
社風
Great starter and advancement job
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Pottstown, Pa2018年10月19日
Worked their for 3 years manager told me i wpukd never get csm so i was offered spot at a other store and took it and i didnt realize how much my store was like a family than just a job to me and i wish i woukd go back great place great pay great people bonuses quarterly and xmas off
長所
Pay, people, benefits, pto, learning experience
短所
Some managers are too harsh
Associates and Customers
Customer service background (現在は退職) –  Prattville, AL2018年10月19日
The most enjoyable part was working with associates from all cultures. I learned to listen and provide timely feed back to either associates and customers.
Salary
Work/ home life balance
I enjoyed working
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Hallandale Beach, FL2018年10月19日
My over all experience was okay. Yes, I would love to come back and work again for this company. I miss working with different people and the customers was great.
n/a
n/a
社風
Certain management positions need filling
Customer service employee- Help customers (現在は退職) –  Edmond, OK2018年10月19日
Management took advantage of employees. I don't recommend expecting to work there for more than a month. It's tasking and many of the managers will push you to the point of exhaustion. Lacking in a good balance in work and life balance and other major holes, Walmart is a business I wouldn't recommend.
Flexible with college
短所
Bad managers, lacking in job culture, poor employment selection, most of your work will be overdone and underpaid.
face pace
Cahier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Waukesha, WI2018年10月18日
walmart was a really fast pace job, i learned how to work quickly and professional at the same time, i learned how to handle a register and money and work with upset customers
社風
Never bored working here.
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Red Deer, AB2018年10月18日
I worked in fabrics and crafts, it was interesting and challenging for me. I had great people to work with and learnt a lot about sewing. I now make all my own clothes and make many crafts.
Over the five years I worked there I would say it was great.
Staff discount
短所
Shifts were never consistant.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Great
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018年10月18日
Flexible hours and the team is big and full of differwnt adventures everyday please shop with walmart they are a growing business that will be here foreverr
It was a job
Customer Service Specialist, Taking (現在は退職) –  Fredonia, NY2018年10月18日
Management doesn't listen to you. They only go by what they want to believe. There is a quick turnover rate, so they don't mind getting rid of you for any reason.
Other than that, you can form life long friends, and work goes pretty fast, as it is always busy.
Always budy
I hated it here
Sales Associate/Customer Service (在職中) –  North Las Vegas, NV2018年10月18日
Well I would say that everyday i did a duty but since it was such a inconsistent schedule that everyday I had to be very flexible to be on top of when I started to know what I had to do. While it was mess to be here I learned that being flexible can get through many situations and being able to think for moment and long term faster.
10% Discount, 15 minutes breaks
社風
Good work place if you’re good on your feet
Costumer Service Associate (在職中) –  Decatur, AL2018年10月17日
I like the job, I have a bad back so that’s the only con for me, I didn’t get enough hours at all so even getting paid $11 an hour it didn’t feel like it
社風
Very busy and fast paced environment.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Pooler, GA2018年10月17日
Walmart is not family oriented. Your hours are very inconsistent and you rarely got your schedule on time which conflicts with being a full time parent and part time student.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Seasonal WORKER
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Toronto, ON2018年10月16日
I was a seasonal worker
I had great time
I met some nice people especially Des.
I have gained lot of experience working as a cashier.
Walmart was a fun place to work as well.
Good supervisor
短所
working mid night during the Christmas season
Relaxed workplace, Very entertaining
Stocker/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Durham, NC2018年10月15日
Walmart is a great job for somebody who likes to be on there feet and active the whole time. You get paid for the work you put in, they don't mind giving you overtime. And Walmart has other great perks and pros and cons that come with it.
社風
A typical day short staff, busy under staffed, high turnover rate, 50% of Management do not communicate with eachother.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  United states2018年10月15日
A typical day at work. Preparing for the days tasks
Communicating with management about the expectations for the shift
At the beginning, of the shift.
Greeting customers, getting a chance to know them while helping them with their meeds.
Meet great people of diverse culture, customer Service Experience
短所
Below living cost wages, below benefits, that doesn't meet the needs of the employers. Ex. No longer have holiday, we would have to use our accumulated vacation pay, or personal time
社風
It's an okay place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (在職中) –  La Vergne, TN2018年10月15日
The work is not hard, but this company will work you into the ground. They expect so much, but don't say thank you, or seem appreciative. No matter how much you've accomplished, they always find something to complain about.
Need More Pay
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Hoover, AL2018年10月15日
I work in Customer Service and has been working there for a year. I make the less amount of money out of everyone working there yet my manager always tells me I am the best worker she has.
Deffinatly corporate....
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fenton, MO2018年10月15日
The people I work with are great, but the company itself sucks... they have a absent point system and do not accept doctors notes. if you are late by 10 mins its half a point. one full day is a point and you only get 4 points in 6 months. so 8 days a year. which in itself isn't bad, but I am a single parent and things happen. I received a point because I couldn't leave the hospital because my daughter was ill. plus the hours are inconsistent. I was told if you work 40 hours in 12 weeks your able to receive insurance benefits was scheduled 40 hours for ten weeks then the hours dropped off. next week I am only scheduled 5.45 all week 1 day and not a full shift.....
申請されたプロフィール