WalmartのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 6,947 件見つかりました 146,627 件のレビューを見る
Great experience
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Princeton mn2018年7月19日
The atmosphere is like any retail, customer first and taking care of the customer is always top priority. Wal-Mart is unique in their own way. Why they are so established and maintained.
Workimg with others
社風
was very stressful and unsupportive
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOSCIATE (在職中) –  Rocklin, CA2018年7月19日
Management made the working environment very stressful, started cutting hours. Sometimes they were accommodating with schedule shifts. We were asked to provide schedule availability but management refused to follow availability.
discount
cutting hours
Easy but frustrating
CUSTOMER SERVICE (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年7月19日
Walmart is a good place to work if you have other things to do within the day and you still need a little cash. They do not pay as well as B Braun but it was a decent job. Any one can handle it. They have a variety of positons also. So if you are not a talkative person you can be in the loading area.
helped different departments
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Battle Creek, MI2018年7月19日
Wal-mart is an ok place but as long as you don"t have kids and things you have to do it would be a good place to work. they give you hours and then they take it away.
good friends
getting looked over
Productive place to work
customer service associate (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2018年7月19日
Its a good place to work because you get paid good financially and the environment can be as good as what you make out of it. It was an all around good job.
長所
They give back apprectiation to the employees
短所
You have to know how to deal with angry customers
社風
Fun and face pace working area. And you interact with customers a lot.
Customer Service (在職中) –  Donaldsonville, LA2018年7月18日
A typical day at work is very much fast pace and it have it slow pace. Management wonderful there they sometimes work with you. The most part i enjoy about working there is interacting with the customer some of them so sweet and just be wanting to have a little talk with you to make their day
Hated every minute!
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年7月18日
This store was poorly managed, and the worker-to-customer ratio was insufficient to meet the needs and expectations of store patrons. Lines were typically long (especially evenings), and managers were slow to call department staff for backup on the front-end/checkout. The low pay-rate was a demotivating factor for most employees, and performance reviews were always behind-schedule. My primary role was to process point-of sale and returns, but there was rarely enough staff on-hand to accommodate the sheer volume of customers.
Interacting with senior patrons
短所
low-pay, no benefits, frequent role-conflict/expectations of employees
社風
Used to be a company, is now a joke.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Idaho2018年7月18日
Walmart is a company that sets its employees up to fail. My store has a "Now Hiring!" sign up, but doesn't give its current employees enough hours to make ends meet. We had 4 people quit because they weren't getting enough hours. On top of that, we got a new manager that fired 4 people as soon as they walked in the door. The new manager then went on vacation for a week, leaving the rest of us high and dry with 8 fewer people. Our hours were still cut and we weren't allowed overtime during this period. The customers are always angry because our lines are long. On top of that, they changed it so the new hires make at least $11 an hour. That is wonderful for the new hires. Minimum wage in our area is a little over $7. However, I have been at Walmart for 8 years. I have dedicated 8 long years to this company. I now only make $1 more than someone who is just coming in because they didn't increase my wage at all. If you work for Walmart, don't expect to get any Holidays off except Christmas. If you want to spend Thanksgiving with your family, too bad. This last year we had our Black Friday sale at 6 o'clock on Thanksgiving. Every Black Friday there is violence by the way. In an age where everything is electronic, this company can't hold their biggest sale online. They'd rather endanger people. They do offer advancement in the company. All the managers I have started out in an entry level position. But they seem even more stressed out because corporate doesn't give them enough hours to be fully staffed. At this point it seems like I'm rambling, so I think I'll end it here. After 8  続きを読む years of this place, I'm sick of it. I have wasted too many years of my life here. Please, if you value yourself at all, DO NOT apply here.  折りたたむ
長所
You could be management if you're brave enough. It pays okay if you're new.
Everything else.
Great work
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANANGER (現在は退職) –  Vaughan, ON2018年7月17日
• Assist Customers with their wireless needs
• Manage inventory efficiently
• Process daily, weekly, and monthly reports on business transactions, Inventory orders, sales and customer activations
In charge of managing and creating monthly schedules
社風
working at a retail store
Customer Service/ Warehouse Reciver (現在は退職) –  Mississauga, ON2018年7月17日
walmart was your typical retail store like any other company you can think of. When I first got the job, I was a salesman on the floor and replenishing stock. Then I got word that working in the warehouse pays more, so I took it upon myself to apply and I got the position
work steady
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Ontario, OR2018年7月17日
the work was steady and you could work towards advancement the pay was decent and working with staff was not to bad. the management is will to work with you if the is trouble in the family.
Horrible
Customer service and sales (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月17日
Underpaid and overworked from not enough employees. Always trying to catch up. Too many people that don't want to be there. I like the work but I don't like the process. Too many bosses contradicting each other.
Paid time off
incompetent management
社風
Good for a first job and that's about it
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Hudson Oaks, TX2018年7月17日
At Walmart you learn that teamwork and communication are the most vital skills needed to be a successful associate. Your typical work day will entail of mostly zoning aisles, stocking, and customer service. Regardless of your position you will be required to help any department if told to do so, so you will learn how to do everything in the store at some point and time. Workplace Culture at Walmart differs from store to store but for the most part it revolves around competing with your coworkers in employee reviews and sales. This causes passive aggression and back-stabbing, as well as favoritism in the work place. It can be toxic, so becoming comfortable and being likeable at work is essential for job security and promotion.
The hardest parts of work can be working with other employees who aren't willing to put in the effort as the rest of the team or makes it difficult to work as a team. The most enjoyable part of work is working with the customers and helping their needs as it seems to be the most rewarding aspect of the job as opposed to other tasks, like zoning.
Long Lunches, Reasonable hours, Good Life and Work balance
短所
Hostile Competition between employees, back-stabbing work culture
Walmart
Customer Service Specialist (在職中) –  Whitehorse, YT2018年7月16日
Most of the Managers are great to work for. Co workers are awesome to work with. Yukoners can be hard to deal with sometimes but still can be enjoyable place to work.
Discount card after 3 months
shift work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2018年7月16日
Great place to work. Mangers are great, HR is Awesome. I really enjoyed working here at Walmart in Antelope. Wish I could go back, I keep applying .
job security
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Grove City, PA2018年7月16日
not a bad job .good and bad days like all others , have to stay positive and do your best. most associates are helpful and friendly , somedays stressful at busy times and other times not so bad.
Easy to advance
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Missouri2018年7月16日
Walmart is a great work place. The management can care more about their employees and it would make it a lot better. I enjoyed coming to work until the management switched and that’s when things changed.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Clinton, MD2018年7月16日
Walmart was a temporary job very busy they pay well for the type of work you will be doing. Walmart offer major benefits and over time pay the only thing is they are not curtious of family emergencies or any call outs for that matter
A Typical Day at work
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Batavia, IL2018年7月16日
Our customers are getting my attention they deserve. I've always been in a good mood when I come into work. I leave at the door no negative attention.
Bonuses
Communication among other employees
Decent work place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Selinsgrove, PA2018年7月16日
It was great I got to communicate with my customers any problems I had we're resolved easily my managers were easy to talk to and ever day was a breeze
Decent breaks
短所
Poor system to call in and request days off or sick days
申請されたプロフィール