WalmartのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 5,845 件見つかりました
Very stressful
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Comstock Park, MI2017年12月16日
A typical day was fill cases and get skids off the floor by 10am
I learned alot about how to tell if different fruits and vegetables were over ripe.
Management pushed to get things done too fast which made it hard to do quality work.
co-worker were fun and talking to the public was a plus.
The hardest part was keeping quality good due to the pace.
Most enjoyable was dealing with the public.
flexible break times
expensive healthcare benefits
社風
its a very stressful place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2017年12月16日
I enjoyed my time at Walmart but customers weren't easy and everyone had there good days and bad. It kept you busy and never a dull moment but I got hurt on the job.
good hours
management wasnt good
社風
Productive and fun work place overall
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Huber Heights, OH2017年12月15日
Job was overall great, came into work and knew what you were doing right away and just got to doing your job. Never a mystery with the job you were doing. Managers were overall great and they always gave you the benefit of the doubt
Great breaks
Bad co workers
Loved my wal Mart
Customer Service (在職中) –  Apparel2017年12月15日
I loved the people I worked with. Everyone I worked with helped each other and enjoyed it. Including Management even though I moved to Florida from Indiana I still talk to my example co workers and my ex Manager. It’s been 6 years since I left and we all remain Friends. When I visit Indiana I make it a point to see them
hate it
Customer Service Rep/ Money Center (現在は退職) –  Decatur, GA2017年12月15日
i will never work for them again. they were inconsistent. did not hire with in the company. they were messy. my previous managers were horrid to all their employees
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2017年12月14日
Great pay and managers. Some are understanding and will work with you. Pay is $9 an hour then goes to $10 after you go through all training. Great place to invest.
社風
customer service is a critical part of department
Customer Service ( part timer ) (在職中) –  Manville, NJ2017年12月14日
we are doing return and money gram , money order , pay bill, cash checking , money pickup service, return items process to sold and full fill to return shopping cart .
Front line representative
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  St. Louis, MO2017年12月14日
I started out as a cashier, though I applied for a CSM position. I learned how to do several positions, and have since moved up to customer service representative.
profit share
no room for advancement
Its Walmart
Customer Service Rep/ Operator (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月14日
Nothing is taken seriously here. The management is a joke. The corporation all together is just a unprofessional. I would never recommend to anyone older then a teen.
社風
Lot of hoops for low pay
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Independence, IA2017年12月14日
I enjoyed some of the people I worked with. The hours were all over the place lucky to get 8 hours off between shifts. At the time I worked at Walmart the pay was very low. When I put in my two weeks notice an Assistant Manager asked me to do something illegal at the service desk and I refused. I decide to end my time then.
The customers
the pay and hours
社風
Really like the people i work with
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Pennsylvania2017年12月13日
I love being a customer service manager. But I don't like always being the 2 to 11 pm person. They are not fair about working other people on a rotation.I also enjoy talking to all the customer's.I also like the fast pace that it is.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
negative-0
Customer Service / Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2017年12月13日
They insist their all about the employees, nothing further from the truth. Once you start your just another one of their "Dogs". Think twice before working there. Easy to get hired, live to regret it.
easy to get hired
will be sorry
I don’t know
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Vero Beach, FL2017年12月13日
We are not allows to take no money from the customers . Not even if they offer or tell us is okay . We only can help them and make sure our help make them happy
Idk
Idk
社風
I loved working at walmart
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Statesboro, GA2017年12月13日
everyday was exciting to me seeing new people working coworkers it made me feel good that i could put a smile on a child's face or even someone that was having a bad day.
Clean Fast and Friendly work place
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Brownsville, PA2017年12月13日
Working at walmart is a very pleasing work atmosphere. Everyone is pleasant and we all work together as a team to serve the customer. The customer is always first at walmart.
Bonuses and unlimited discounts
Very fast paced
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  King, NC2017年12月13日
ran cash register/self checkout.
I was demanded to sell credit cards to customers regardless of monetary status of customer. No overtime, was accountable of own time. Got breaks every two hours, but was lucky if I got it on time or at all.
easy to learn
fast paced, competitive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Do not pay a living wage
Online Grocery Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Sugar Land, TX2017年12月13日
Not a bad place to work, but too little is paid for the expected work load.The managers are fond of just using employees, no real concern or care for the associates.
Job security
短所
Little wages for too much work load!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Like working in a factory
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Middletown, NY2017年12月12日
You're working with 100+ other people. Every Walmart is run like 3 stores--customer service, grocery/fresh food and inventory. You can get lost among the other employees.
lots of work to be done
短所
management can't recognize hard work
Stressful
Customer Service/Sales (現在は退職) –  Ava, MO2017年12月12日
Working at Walmart is a stressful job where the employers do not care much about their employees and the employees back stab each other to get to the top.
社風
Do not treat employees fair for the hours worked
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Manassas, VA2017年12月11日
This was by far one of my least favorite places of employment. Long hours, with very little compensation. The expectations are crazy high but you are not rewarded for a job well done. Management was only worried about making sure they looked good and hit their numbers, not about the employees. I would not recommend anyone work here unless they absolutely had to.
lunch breaks