WalmartのReplenishment Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 6,751 件見つかりました 156,324 件のレビューを見る
Nice job
Overnight Cashier/Stocker (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年10月17日
It's a good job highly recommend job friendly environment nice energy level nice job for if you want to get on your feet and have an established life.
Disrespectful management and employees
Night Stocker/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Everett, WA2018年10月16日
If you plan on working here DONT
They don’t treat their employees right
They make false accusations even if you try and talk to their managers they don’t listen to you when another employee is talking about you
They’re not worth your time DONT EVER WORK HERE
長所
Working here there are no pros it’s all cons
短所
Managment doesn't listens to their employees, pay rate is beyond low for what you’re doing here
社風
Walmart supercenter - former overnight stocker
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Taylors, SC 296872018年10月16日
Mismanagement to much favoritism, did get my whole 40 hours and some overtime I did my job but most of the workers did not do theirs and the boss would have me do there job to instead of making them actually work and do there job..
GOOD PAY WHEN YOU GET YOUR WHOLE 40 HOURS
HIRED FULL TIME WORKED PART TIME CHAOS MANAGEMENT
社風
not a good place to work
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Gainesville, FL2018年10月16日
if you move too slow or get hurt they dont want to help you out. you are on your own. if one person in your area is slower than the rest you all get in trouble.
you get an hour lunch
it sucks
not recommended
Overnight Stocker/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pomona, CA2018年10月16日
i worked there for a few months and it was just full of drama and uncomfortable rules and unsanitary. the pay was horrible they took away 50 cents because they removed overnight
Poor Management
Overnight Stocker (在職中) –  Las Cruces, NM2018年10月15日
Multiple tasks are given and times they have to be done in. Fellow associates fall behind and you have to finish your tasks quicker to help that other associate. Management plays favorites so if you're not one you are worked harder.
Fast paced
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Belmont, NC2018年10月15日
Would get to work and start stocking products. I learned cpus and how to properly stock items. The management was very helpful. The hardest part of the job was getting use to the night shift hours. The most enjoyable part was helping people.
Its fine
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  La Grange, KY2018年10月15日
It's fine, I guess. Your co-workers are probably nice enough, up until recently management couldn't figure out what it wanted the dress code to be, so use that to guess how competent they are as a collective.
Two 15 minute breaks, 10% dicount at 6 months
Its Walmart
Standard retail store work
Overnight Stockperson (現在は退職) –  Okotoks, AB2018年10月15日
Typical day was staging pallets of product, and stocking of depts based on assigned layout per person. I learned about effective storage utilization, and organization. Management I found to be ill trained in people skills and troubleshooting. Workplace culture is pretty standard for large company retail chain, very team oriented. The hardest part of job is the overnight schedule, and can be physical depending on dept. The most enjoyable part is the friendly atmosphere, and staff on nights which are pretty laid back.
STEADY WORK AND SAFETY ORIENTED
THE GRAVEYARD OR OVERNIGHT SHIFT
its a 1st time job
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Ocala, FL2018年10月15日
it was a good job for my first time working there i would consider other people to work here if their trying to start a career and build a resume.....
Not to bad
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Cody, WY2018年10月14日
I really enjoyed the management pushing us to go faster and do better, but even if you beat your personal best or others there was no benefit to it. Those that worked slowly at their own pace got the same praise for doing 1/2 as much or less, so in the end they actually did less to make the same amount of money or more.
No perks
短所
Just another day another dollar
Good Job
Backroom Overnight Stocker/Unloader (在職中) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018年10月14日
Entry level job. Overnight work can be tedious I think there should be a shift differential due to the hours worked. Environment can be more organized
社風
They have multiple job opportunities
Overnight Stocker, Customer service Manager (現在は退職) –  Bradford, PA2018年10月13日
I worked for Wal-Mart for 17 years. There are many opportunities for different positions in this company. The turnover is high as well here, but one must be able adapt to change. This company is changing constantly and is trying to keep up with technology, and how consumers want to shop for their merchandise. I was looking for a career change due to all the heavy lifting pushing and pulling. It takes a toll on someone after 20 plus years in retail.
長所
always looking to fill positions
Better health coverage, pay
unfavorable
Overnight Stocker (在職中) –  Salisbury, MD2018年10月13日
employee appreciation is low, but performance expectation is too high
Air conditioning is turned off in the building between the hours of 9pm and 6 am, even though the store is open for 24 hours.
After a company wide market adjustment, most current employees are only making what new hires are making
most employees work well together
長所
most associates work well together
短所
difficult to get time off, hot and humid working conditions most of the time
社風
Productive to a certain level. Understaffed
Overnight Stock Associate (現在は退職) –  Clinton, NJ2018年10月12日
I feel I should have recieved more compensation for my position. I only believe this because I myself had to work 4 different departments at the same time without help most of the time. Other than that, i still enjoyed my job and loved working there. Relaxed work environment while still being able to pick up the pace a lot of the time and accomplish a goal
長所
Long lunch, good people, comfortable work environment
短所
Management seemed to be biased against their own emplyees.
poor managment
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Weirton, WV2018年10月12日
under staffed working environments make it hard for new arrivals to fit into the schedule, it makes it harder to train employees. with lack of training comes mistakes which take time. and in a fast paced work place time is money.
長所
long shifts, same work hours every shift
lack of training
社風
Its a lot of back breaking worm
Overnight matinece/stocker (現在は退職) –  Branson, MO2018年10月11日
I like the job it was good pay for to much work it wS hard to work for people that dont care about there employees and cant help out even tho it is a million dollar company they will take ur sole be for they give u a dime
Nothi g
fun workplace
Overnight Stock Associate (現在は退職) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018年10月11日
it was a good time while i worked there i had no complaints my time workin for walmart the overnight shift was cool too i guess i learned alot while oi was there
社風
Okay company to work for.
Overnight Stocker/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年10月11日
Management needs more training. When a manager cannot tell you about regulations and policies, if they do not know what they are. They ask around and most of time they do not have an answer for you. They should also excuse absences with doctor or clinical documentation.
Pay was good.
短所
Policies need to be changed.
part time
Night Stocker (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2018年10月10日
stocked shelves and unloaded trucks in receiving....After school and summer work. Sections were assigned and products to stock. Long hours on your feet, but breaks were allowed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する