WalmartのReplenishment Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 5,515 件見つかりました
Unpredictable
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Granbury, TX2017年12月17日
I loved what I did but I would never get considered for any management position. Even if I proved I was capable of doing it. I have always enjoyed retail.
社風
Overall, the staff remained productive.
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Holly Springs, NC2017年12月16日
It was a decent experience working there for the amount of time I did maintain a position there. The workload was a great deal, and the pay was not enough in regards to compensation.
社風
They save money while you live broke - walmart
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Amarillo, TX2017年12月16日
Worst Company I Ever Worked For. The Management Is Sorry They Treat Employees Like Dogs, Don't Expect Respect, They Are Just A Cruel Company and Its So Sad.
長所
10% Discount On Certian Items (Not Much LOL)
Everything Is Bad About This Company
社風
its a fun family like work place
Overnight Stocker (在職中) –  Selinsgrove, PA2017年12月16日
work place is like family based everybody helps one another. management is the best. hardest part of the job is the long hours and the time frame to get areas done.
It was a job.
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年12月15日
I learned that not all jobs are fair. I learned that not all managers care about their employees. The hardest part was going to work. The most enjoyable part was going home.
社風
walmart was not a good place to work
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Rifle, CO2017年12月15日
Wal-Mart's management was terrible. they didn't really care about there employees at all. the pay was decent but not worth it because management did not know how to treat employees.
社風
The coworkers are nice just complain a lot and management needs to do better
Overnight Stocker/Sales Associate (在職中) –  Danville, VA2017年12月15日
The years I have worked for Wal-Mart have been great. I'm just looking for something more challenging and better pay for my work. Management is slowly going downhill.
Hour lunch, discounts
Very picky about employees
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Winchester, VA2017年12月15日
I started in loss prevention and was trained in that for 2 days. After seeing a woman stealing and the employee not do anything about it, I decided to go to overnight stocking then Inventory Management.
社風
Fun workplace and full of energy
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Willow Grove, PA2017年12月15日
Walmart is a awesome place to work. There are times it can be stressful, but there are days that can be lots of fun with working. Lots of locations to choose from if your willing to relocate. Great benefits.
Free lunch
Short breaks
It was okay
Overnight Stocker (在職中) –  Dunnellon, FL2017年12月15日
Not a terrible place to work initially, but the job becomes mundane and soul sucking very quickly. Very Anti Union culture. Rigid policies, unorganized. Back stabbing coworkers
Some benefits
Nepotism, Favortism, changing poicies
社風
Toxic Enviroment with very little incentive to realize full potential
Overnight Frozen/Dairy/Meat Stocker (在職中) –  Greeley, CO2017年12月15日
I am greatful for the opportunity given to me by walmart and learned a lot of valuable skills during my time with the company. However a poor infrastructure with little to no incentive to excedd minimum expectations causes a low moral amongst the crew which results in lower performance which has greatly influenced my desire to seek new opportunities.
Consistency, decent amount of breaks, 401k plan
Raises, promotions, management, schedule
社風
productive and fun place to work
overnight stocker (現在は退職) –  Snyder, TX2017年12月14日
I learned to be on time and work fast and steady. Be perfect and work well together with other people. Always be kind and respectful
to all people of all ages especially the elderly.
dicounts
Set hours
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Troy, NY2017年12月14日
Training is not long and low quality. Time they put on tasks to be accomplished is not realistic. A lot of people get fired. A lot of drama. Unprofessional environment. They don't care if your sick they just want you to clear your pallets in you assigned area. Work piles up in the backroom because they are not organized. You have a limit of call outs per year. Like a high school locker room. They work the people who work hard to death and let the people who do nothing continue to do nothing and slack off because they need the people. The pay is steady and you have a set schedule that is it.
steady income
短所
terrible work environment, nothing but negativity
社風
productive and quick paced.
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Bellaire, TX2017年12月14日
Everyday at Walmart is productive. Some days are more busy than others depending on the amount of stock. I learned how to operate different tools. Management was very helpful, sometimes not too understanding. Hardest part of the job was trying to finishing stock when there was an overload. The most enjoyable part was meeting all different types of people.
long breaks
社風
Very productive and fun place to work
Team Member /Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Rochester, NY2017年12月14日
I loved working at Walmart I never had plans to leave just as well were changing stores hours were getting thrown out to us and there was no communication with the managers and workers when we were supposed to work & I ended up loosing my job
Friendly
long breaks
社風
cow worker are bad at work
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  New Hartford, NY2017年12月13日
people dont do their job they are always with attitude walmart floor is nasty always walmart bathroom is nasty they want u to do 3 to 4 things at once
Stressful and hard
Overnight stocker (現在は退職) –  Lapeer, MI2017年12月13日
Overnight stocking is a lot of wear and tear on the body. You are up when you should be asleep and asleep when you should be awake. The stocking expectations where far fetched and unrealistic. Not enough help for such big departments to be stocked. We were timed on every task.
hour lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Productive and fun
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2017年12月13日
Very informative and financially protective. My experience here sharpened and advanced my already vast knowledge of social and stocking skills. Being employed at Wal-Mart was a time where i had financially stability and, also was given a great opportunity to build a future.
nice friendly
OVERNIGHT STOCKER and SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Rochelle, IL2017年12月13日
it was nice being able to talk to people and help them find what they were looking for and stocking the shelves not everyone likes to do that any more help people.
社風
alot to do plenty of interaction fun job
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Portage, IN2017年12月12日
plenty to do, nice employees, nice customers, over all theres alot to do and you stay busy. must be able to handle multi-tasking and doing other jobs that are asked.

総合評価