WalmartのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 12,023 件見つかりました 156,257 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
experience
Sales associated (現在は退職) –  Green Bay, WI2018年10月16日
i love working here the only bad thing is the personal some of them bean rude with some associated because i am Hispanic and they have some of them that don't feel comfortable with me because my nationality .
Great environment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Berlin, VT2018年10月16日
Was really fun got to deal with alot of cool people and make friends and also just overall a great place for a career you can move rite up to the highest positions you can think of and can pursue your dream and is very family oriented.
長所
Great pay and great benefits
it's walmart
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月16日
the people that you work with here is what you come in for other than a paycheck. they are friendly and realize what the job is and when and how to be serious
Terrible management
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Laurel, MD2018年10月16日
There's like 8-10 types of managers and only 2 are actually decent n know what to do n they don't even have the power to do what they need to do. There's no work life balance the place is a revovling door of employees because they don't appreciate their ppl. They mess with ppls schedules too much nothing is consistant and they can't keep their head on what policy they wanna follow
Walmart
Sale Associate (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年10月16日
Working At Walmart Was My First Job I Had At The Age Of 23. While Working At Walmart I Had Felt The Welcome And The Love From Everyone Even From Some Old Friends. The Only Thing I Didn't Like About Walmart I spite The Fact I Was On The 90 Days Probation I Still Brought In My Doctor Note And They Still Fired Me.
Productive and easy
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Oswego, IL2018年10月15日
They are very lenient with your work schedule and certain things that need to be done. The people are very fun to work with and it’s never a problem. All of the people there are very understanding and they never judge no matter the situation.
Flexible schedule
dont work here
Sales Associate (在職中) –  League City, TX 775732018年10月15日
Everything is very unconsistent, you have to be a favorite if you want to move up, hours are all over the place. Been there for 3 years now working my butt off and i am still only part time. always a hard worker and not really rewarded at all for it in any way. the yearly raise is pathetic and if new people get hired 90% of them will start out making more than you currently make.
Hostile work environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Live Oak, FL2018年10月15日
Management are very hostile to the workers over night. They constantly talk down, degrade, curse, and threaten the workers. Overnight management do not have any respect for people and that includes customers.
fare job
sales associate (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2018年10月15日
came to work punch in and work your shift then punch out and go home. but there be time we had to work over without be commentated for. Didn't like the 5 hour rule, which cost me my job.
servile job
短所
over worked with no compensation
N/a
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Salina, KS2018年10月15日
I worked at Walmart for a year. By far it has been my favorite job. I love the physical demands that was required for my position. I'd have to say unloading the trucks was my favorite part.
社風
it's ok, but needs improvement
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Rapid City, SD2018年10月15日
I suppose each store is different so a review is not beneficial. Pay is ok. High for around here for unskilled labor. Management has their moments, but in general is not fun to work for. Concrete flooring takes it's toll on the body.
長所
good coworkers, usually nice bonus
management
Worst place ever
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月15日
Essentially the worst company to grow with. Awful benefits for part-timers. Closing shift and overnight are always forgotten. This is not a place where hard work will pay off.
flexible schedule
everything else
社風
very stressful with lots of confusion and over working
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Madison, WI2018年10月14日
A typical day at Walmart was very stressful I was expected to come in and handle my job as well as other employees job who would sit around and do nothing. The management there cared nothing about the thoughts and concerns any employee had unless you were working there for 5+ years. The hardest part of my job was trying to help customers with no light of the item they were looking for do to the confusion that kept all items backed up in the stock rooms. The most enjoyable part of working there were the employees they always had a way of helping lighten up your day even with being aware of the poor management going on in their own areas as well.
社風
Frustrating as far as policy is concerned but aside from management I enjoyed my fellow associates,
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sevierville, TN2018年10月14日
I don't care to participate in this type of interrogation as Walmart is past history for me. I consider my evaluation of Walmart to be personal. What does this have to do with anything?
短所
I enjoyed working with my fellow associates and the job itself.
社風
Did not like working here
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018年10月13日
Did not provide livable wages on hours received and the management was terrible and did not care about the associates or how they feel or what they needed at all.
Steady hours
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, OH2018年10月13日
They don't give you much time to train before putting you on the floor alone. The management was usually overwhelmed because of how short staffed they always were, however they didn't have much compassion for what their employees had going on outside of work. They weren't very supportive of their employees barriers in life and are quick to dismiss employees without any sympathy or understanding of lifes curve balls a lot of their employees face.
長所
Available hours, quarterly bonuses, and no micromanaging
短所
Lack of sympathy for employees, understaffed, a lot of rude management, and overwhelming work at times.
clean and fun
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Whitewater, WI2018年10月13日
Liked working for Walmart. I was doing management work and promised a dept. manager position for 6 months and was not moved up. Got tired of doing the work without the pay. I was also promised day hours which changed to mid shifts which did not work with my family life
great people
短所
not good at follow through
社風
walmart is a decent place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  East Peoria, IL2018年10月13日
I loved working at Walmart I recommend working there the store I worked at the management team was very understanding they were awesome and they are professional and make sure the job gets done fast and how it should be.
discounts
point system
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年10月12日
Walmart was a great experience, I learned different languages and how to cooperate and also, work with different race, Walmart is a worldwide company that has the best pricing, My customer service skills increased while working at Walmart.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Sales Clerk - Jewelry
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Edmonton, AB2018年10月12日
Wal-Mart was a difficult place to work. They paid just over minimum wage. It seemed that we were always short staffed. The supervisor and manager in my area were not bad but I found that people were always worried about staff cuts or hours cut. The store manager cut security to save money but then customers would wheel carts of unpaid merchandise out of the store. Raises were based on the store performance not on our performance. Basically you barely made enough money to keep your head above water. We were not allowed to leave the Jewelry department unattended however, getting someone to relieve you for a break was almost impossible. Almost no recognition for going above and beyond the call of duty. Quite often had to ring groceries through our register even though our work space was not set up for handling groceries. Unfortunately, the store often closed down many of the cash registers which would cause a line up at our register and then our customers became angry and rude.
10% staff discount
短所
Missing breaks, miserable customers, poor quality of managers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する