WalmartのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 9,762 件見つかりました
Loved it
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Carrollton, GA2017年12月15日
management was good they were understanding with illness and family problems and good with informing staff on changes and happenings in the workplace. the employees were very nice and friendly. hardest part of job very fast paced lots of stress if your able to keep up. the job over all was enjoyable good hours and good pay
長所
Lots of benifits, good pay, nice employees
some miscommunication
walmart
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hesperia, CA2017年12月14日
typical work place, hardest part of job was going into work sometimes, jobs was stressful, some of management is rude to employees. gained lots of experience on cashier and sales associate
breaks
managment
Terrible company
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Fitchburg, MA2017年12月14日
The care less about their employees . If your not management they treat you like idiots . Poor pay. Half the time there is never enough employees working understaffed . Pay is bad specially when they are so short staffed you have to be in charge of 6 departments. Also management favorite curtain people oovcer others
Getting doscounts
社風
Fast paced, demanding, cut throat
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2017年12月14日
My experience there was very demanding, fast paced. You don't get paid time off unless you're fulltime. You discounts on food and 10 percent off any purchases.
Great Company
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenacres, FL2017年12月14日
Great company to work for! If you are a hard working and put the time in, you will be recognized for your hard work and moving up the ladder would become a breeze.
社風
good place to work with a good team attitude
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Regina, SK2017年12月14日
The typical day can be quite busy.There is a lot to learn and a supportive team.The hours can be quite variable.The hardest part was learning all the products.
fellow employees
irregular hours
Lack of benefits
Sales Associate (Full-time) (現在は退職) –  Rio Rancho, NM2017年12月14日
Wal-Mart was trying to keep all associates to part time in order to not have to offer benefits. Hard to move up due to the amount of people already waiting for position openings to come available.
walmart was ok to me
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Fridley, MN2017年12月14日
I would actually go bacc and work at a different walmart. I enjoyed my time there it was very free flowing and everyone basically cared about you and what was goin on
Little pay
Sales Associate for bakery department (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月14日
Good place to work if you have very little bills or rent to pay. Only talked to the manager one time. Only worked 6 months, then moved back to Washington.
nonproductive workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Upland, CA2017年12月14日
Was nice to work there, you had a lot of opportunities to rise up in the company. Management really know of how to their job right, and would ask me how to help mostly. It was a good experience and had a fun doing it.
社風
Not a good place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Ponce, PR2017年12月14日
Everybody wants to be your boss.
Not a lot of working hour.
Night shifts.
No good benefits for part time.
Too much work for little pay.
No bonuses.
Bad
長所
Too much free time
短所
No benefits on part time
Low pay no benifits
sales associate (現在は退職) –  Manville, NJ2017年12月14日
A quick job to get for some money but horrible pay no benefits they dont appreciate your work they rip you off money out your pay check. Work crazy hours late nights then early mornings no real breaks.
Not very exciting.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kissimmee, FL2017年12月13日
Typical, walking aroung zoning, working "operations", basically its allot of moving boxes, making sure the isles are fine and dandy.
its more of a you need it but hate it.
what pros?
no pto
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Busy
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Fulton, KY2017年12月13日
It was always something new and it was always busy so you had to constantly be moving in order to get everything done in the time you were actually given.
社風
good place to work and overall good job experience, it all depends on locations of where you are applying to.
W Greenfield Ave - Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenfield, WI2017年12月13日
i enjoyed working at and for Walmart, it is a good starter and overall good job to have. always go scoop out the Walmart you would like to work at and see what are the pros and cons of working at that location.
management
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Grand Prairie, TX2017年12月12日
wal-mart management don't communication with each other you tell one manager something and the next manager gets upset with you about something because they didn't communication with each other. they expect you to work hard all day and when you need a break they look at you like you haven't done any work.
社風
discounts, good benefits, nice co-workers
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Saratoga Springs, UT2017年12月12日
i worked here for awhile and had nice co-workers. management was nice but didn't communicate very well with each other, i sometimes would have three assistant managers come up to me and ask me to do a task differently then i was asked before. if they communicated i fell this would not have been a huge issue. other then that it was a good place to work, decent pay.
長所
benefits
短所
upper management does not communicate with each other
社風
Walmart was my favorite job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Mt. Olive, NC2017年12月12日
I love the quick hiring and training process. Walmart makes a great first job and a forever one as well. The chances for advancement are great. Id definitely consider working there again
Everything is fair mostly
短所
They arent so leniant about missing days
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  North Charleston, SC2017年12月12日
Wal-Mart offered various benefits to full time workers. The environment was very fast paced and competitive because they offered a employee package to those who put out the most work
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Starkville, MS2017年12月12日
I met some amazing people while I was working at Walmart. Some of them turned out to be some good friends of mine. I work in apparel and I love it. I never want to move to another department in the store as long as I am there.
Relaxed and chill
短所
Management can be a pain sometimes

総合評価