WalmartのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 11,433 件見つかりました 146,804 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
job for desperate people
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Plano, TX2018年7月21日
The hardest part of this job is dealing with the people that come through walmart. The rest is fairly easy and you get two 15 minute breaks and a 1 hour lunch
社風
opportunity to move up within the company
Full Time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Woodstock, ON2018年7月21日
Multiple opportunity to move up within the company, requests for days off usually met, plenty learning opportunities, joyful work place, fast paced and time management
time off requests
Not bad, individualized.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Cambridge, MN2018年7月20日
Checked back room and sales floor for products;filled the sales floor. Always a need to make eye contact with customers within ten feet. Hardest part would be doing module set-ups and balancing customer service. Best part is not always doing the same thing for long periods of time.
Multiple breaks
Longer shifts
Terrible Management
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Vista, CA2018年7月20日
The managers dont care about the struggles of regular associates, spend their time talking or sitting in office, when helps is requested they get upset that we need it. the store is severely under staffed yet the managers get mad when things aren't being done. The management doesn't listen to the associates concerns or complaints.
長所
1 hour lunches, 2 good assistant managers, new store managers that works with the associates and doesn't just sit in her office, good dress code
短所
management is terrible, rampant favoritism, understaffed, earning pto is almost impossible, overwork their employees, managers can sit associates can't.
Management Team not always qualified
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Cedartown, GA2018年7月20日
Being promoted is entirely about doing just enough work while also making all the right friends. Skill and ability are not usually considered, especially if the other managers like someone. The management team at most stores are one big group of friends who watch each other's back while letting most lower associates take any blame they can shift away from their group.
長所
Higher starting pay, somewhat flexible hours
短所
Promotion is not skill based, under staffing in every area
社風
Good company to work for
Sales Associate/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Killeen, TX2018年7月19日
Fun place to work for with the opportunity for advancement. Different department so lots of opportunity to learn about different products. Bonuses every quarter.
社風
had fun working with other departments
Food Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bloomingdale, IL2018年7月19日
The day would start off me working in the frozen department and stocking the floor and then inventory and if i finished before it was time to go home i would go and help other departments while my manger finish paper work for the next shipment that comes in the next day or week.
社風
A good start but not for the long run
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月19日
Honestly Walmart mey be good for first job seekers, but ONLY for first job. not for the long run. management sometimes do not pay attention to their employees, and employees sometimes don't even do their job and it leaves other working with more work. great pay but not worth it.
長所
good pay, good hours, small restrictions of uniform.
短所
lazy workers, management involvement is poor, more work for no reason.
Simple easy work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Montgomery, TX2018年7月19日
Easy fun workplace just the co workers made the job more difficult.
Stocked milk in the cooler
Stocked all dairy and juice products using FIFO
Hour lunches and two 15 minute breaks
Simple
Co-workers
Work Day
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rogers, AR2018年7月19日
I would clock in around 5:55pm,and head to the dairy coolers and check which department i was in. It would either be in dairy or frozen. I'd go to my department and walk through the shelves and see what all we needed. Then I would quickly check if we had it in inventory. Then after I would stock what needed to be stocked, I would load the cart and just restock product if need then repeat.
good job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV 891492018年7月19日
worked in electronics section down stocking moving pallets helping customers and loading customer cars. the job gave me the ability to interact with people and learn more about electronics
社風
Active workplace with friendly-ish people
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Russellville, AL2018年7月19日
My manager didn't know what she was doing because our department manager didnt train her correctly. And she would have me do most of the work for her, so.
I liked the hours
短所
No one really likes to tell you anything.
Not the greatest
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Alva, OK2018年7月19日
I enjoyed the fact I was able to learn something from almost every department. The only reason this was possible however is because we were understaffed and the didn't want to hire anyone. In turn, I was always getting pulled to do someone else's job and couldn't finish my own, but they would get upset if you worked overtime. Management was terrible with an extremely rude and poor attitude. Upon leaving, they also lied about things to prospective employers and refused to give a copy of my leave report.
Exsperience
Terrible work environment
社風
High level of customer service
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Alexandria, VA2018年7月19日
A very interesting and productive company to work for to experience a high level of customer service duties and responsibilities on a daily basis . Moreover, Walmart is a workplace where associates can improve themselves by gaining new skills and develop interpersonal aptitudes with others. Working at Walmart makes you feel as a part of a big family where the " Sam Walton" culture is shared by all.
長所
The general policy and family culture.
shortbreak time
社風
Walked around and restocked shelves
Sales Associate/Stock (現在は退職) –  Pea Ridge, AR2018年7月19日
I dont recommend anyone work here because for the most part people were selfish and lots of the customers would steal and you as an employee cannot do anything about it.
discounts
短所
stacking cans that are not meant to be stacked
It was an okay job.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月19日
they need to get new management because there management team was horrible always showing favoritism to different employees and that is not a good look in youyr work place if you where an manager.
good hours
bad managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
What the Heck
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wisconsin2018年7月19日
Walmart has completely gone downhill. I cannot believe the way they treat their employees. The CSM's are lazy and stand around when they should be on a register helping since their is only 3 open at a time maybe 7 during the holidays. The managers must have been hired by a family member who worked there because they are slow. Back in the early 2000's this company was the place to be. It was like working with your family. It was easy to understand why people stayed for 20 years. Now I wouldn't last 20 minutes. Shame on you Walmart. They quality of your products is shameful. Just close already.
You get paid on time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Belleville, IL2018年7月19日
Wonderful place to work for just need better management , but it’s place that has good benefits,stability, organize structure ,and a family friendly store
Stable work schedule
Bad management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Some Perks, Hard Work, Low Pay
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Minot, ND2018年7月19日
The people I work with are awesome, floors kill my feet as some days I walk 17000 steps and can't afford new shoes. Walmart also does not support me and my two children. Pay is very disappointing for me as a single mom. We need more people to work at our walmart so its not so much work all the time. I am exhausted alot.
長所
free lunches on occasion, which is awesome
cement floors, low pay
社風
Does not work with school schedule.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Augusta, GA2018年7月18日
I enjoyed working at Walmart. I had issues with management about my school schedule. I was told they didn't look at availability during Black Friday time in which I had college final exams. There were also times the schedule changed with no notice. On my original day off, they put me back on the schedule with no notice and I was terminated for a no call no show. They would not even give me unemployment.
申請されたプロフィール