Walt Disney Parks and Resortsの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4 件見つかりました
Fantastic
Principal Singer (現在は退職) –  Tokyo, JP2017年6月10日
I can't say enough about how fantastic my years were with the Walt Disney Company. I was very lucky to be a principal union singer. I was treated incredibly well and continued to book jobs with several properties in the company. Spending 3 years in Tokyo was the height of my experience there.
Great company!!!
社風
Working for olc ltd has been a challenge.
Entertainer (在職中) –  Tokyo , Japan2016年12月10日
The olc ltd company runs the day to day events here st the TDR resort in Japan . I recently transfered from disneyland paris to experience working for another disney park in a foreign country . The differences between them have been shocking and somewhat unimaginable to say the least.
Even though I am grateful for the opportunity to work here and have experienced a living lifestyle in Japan and have enjoyed the culture and language challenges .
長所
Salary is a plus and free accommodation
短所
Day to day running and communication between cast and management is somewhat questionable
社風
Being on the back end of the "Disney Magic", combined with Japanese culture was a professional, memorable, enjoyable, and learning experience
Polynesian Dancer (現在は退職) –  Japan2013年3月20日
Performed 4 shows a night in 'Minnie and Mickey's Polynesian Paradise" dinner show. I learned the true meaning behind "Disney Magic". My co workers and staff were professional and wonderful people to be around. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the look on the faces of the audience during the show. A very rewarding experience.
長所
all expenses paid for, perdiem, housing, transportation
短所
need to be committed to a contract for a year at a time.

Walt Disney Parks and Resortsのレビューをもっと見る