SCA - Electronics Technician Maintenance II (CVTS)
SCA - Electronics Technician Maintenance II
Hatalom has an opening for a Combat Vehicle Training System(CVTS) Electronics Technician Maintenance II.
The Electronics Technician Maintenance II maintains, repairs, troubleshoots, modifies and provides reliable well maintained equipment to ensure Operational Availability for the USMC.
The Electronics Technician Maintenance II applies basic and some advanced technical knowledge to solve routine problems by interpreting manufacturers' manuals. Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence, in selecting tools, testing instruments, and is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices. Requires limited supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install and configure targets and instrumentation hardware and devices.
- Service day and low light cameras.
- Operate man lift and skid steer.
- Maintains, repairs, troubleshoots, modifies, and installs various types of electronic equipment and related devices such as electronic transmitting and receiving equipment (e.g., Computer Network devices, video monitors, telecommunication equipment, fiber optic communication devices, cameras and low light emitters).
- Applies basic and some advanced technical knowledge to solve routine problems by interpreting manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents.
- Familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence, in selecting tools, testing instruments, and is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices.
- This technician works under immediate supervision and achieves technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician.
- Read electrical schematics and understand basic electronic symbols.
- Trace, identify, diagnose and repair electronic equipment problems.
- High School diploma and at least 5 years minimum work experience in a related discipline.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting equipment such as multi-meter or voltage detector
- Three years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer systems / network or training device maintenance.
- Two years’ experience with Microsoft office software operation and use.
- Must currently possess at a minimum an Interim security clearance and be able to obtain/maintain an active/valid US security clearance.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Experience with phased electricity.
- Must possess good written composition and verbal communication skills, ability to express facts and rationale.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.
- Varies depending on site. Outside in all types of weather, heat, humidity, cold, rain, snow, dust. Inside including heat, cold, humidity, office, device modules, loud noises, mechanical devices.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None at the current time.
LOCATION: Okinawa, Japan - relocation assistance is not available for this position.
STATUS OF POSITION: Full-time SCA Employee
This document is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all job-related activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Due to the nature of the industry, job tasks may be changed as necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Hatalom Corporation is an equal opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to 1円 per hour