SCA Electronics Technician Maintenance III (CVTS)
SCA Electronics Technician Maintenance III
Hatalom has an opening for a Combat Vehicle Training System(CVTS) Electronics Technician Maintenance III.
The Electronics Technician Maintenance III maintains, repairs, troubleshoots, modifies and provides reliable well maintained equipment to ensure Operational Availability for the USMC.
The Electronics Technician Maintenance III applies advanced technical knowledge solving complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers' manuals. Including determining the location and density of circuitry, isolating malfunctions, and incorporating engineering changes. Requires understanding of the interrelationships of circuits and exercising independent judgment. Provides technical guidance to lower-level technicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verbally brief, instruct, and physically demonstrate use of simulator training systems to the customer base.
- Use current tactical doctrine to organize computer generated forces, plan offensive or defensive operations, as required execute command and control for both manned simulators and computer-generated forces, their movement and maneuver, fire support, and other military aspects of a battle to successfully achieve customer-based training objective.
- Use specialized computer software and/or hardware to develop, integrate and edit instructional text, audio, graphics, animation and video for interactive presentations.
- Employ appropriate programming/branching logic and screen layout and remediation/feedback techniques.
- Implement quality control and review and revision procedures throughout the courseware development process.
- Document all maintenance actions by inputting data in MIS.
- Maintains, repairs, troubleshoots, modifies and installs various types of electronic equipment and related devices such as electronic transmitting and receiving equipment (e.g. telecommunication and navigational aids).
- Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunctions and repairing equipment to its normal operation.
- Applies skill in restoring equipment operation, evaluates performance and reliability of prototype or production mode.
- Perform scheduled maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and repair actions on the various systems of a medium to high fidelity simulator platform. This may include full motion systems, visual display systems, image generators, simulated weapons, and computer network technology. The position requires the technical ability to troubleshoot failures down to discreet component level by applying comprehensive knowledge in electronics and logical fault diagnostic abilities.
- Complete maintenance records, logbooks, and inventories.
- May be required to support other devices and will be cross-trained, as needed.
- High School diploma and at least 9 years minimum work experience in a related discipline.
- Three years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer systems / network or training device maintenance.
- Two years' experience with Microsoft office software operation and use.
- Must possess good written composition and verbal communication skills, ability to express facts and rationale.
- Must currently possess at a minimum an Interim security clearance and be able to obtain/maintain an active/valid secret security clearance.
- Must have the ability and manual dexterity to move safely in confined spaces, ascend / descend stairways, ladders, and lifts; operate simulator; remove and replace failed assemblies; handle, disassemble, and assemble small parts, components, and hardware.
- Must be capable of stooping, bending, kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 60lbs, working at heights, and working on items overhead.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work week.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid driver’s license and maintain post driving privileges.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.
- Varies depending on site. Outside in all types of weather, heat, humidity, cold, rain, dust. Inside including heat, cold, humidity, office, device modules, loud noises, mechanical devices.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None at the current time.
LOCATION: Okinawa, Japan - relocation assistance is not available for this position.
STATUS OF POSITION: Full-time SCA Employee
This document is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all job-related activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Due to the nature of the industry, job tasks may be changed as necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Hatalom Corporation is an equal opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to 1円 per hour